Republican Federal Judge Wife Beater

OP doesn't care about the woman or the family, only the Political Leanings.

This is why liberalism is a Mental Disorder.

I care about exposing the hypocrisy.

Then your next post will expose the hypocrisy committed by a Dem?

If that all your interested in?
Are you familiar with how hypocrisy works son?

You have to be caught doing something you and/or or your party rallies against.

If you get caught cheating on your wife, and you're a member of the party that constantly rails on and on about family values...you're a hypocrite.

If you get caught tapping your toes in sleazy bathrooms looking for gay sex and you're a member of the party that constantly rails on and on about family values...you're a hypocrite.

If you get caught with a young attractive South American lover while your wife and kids are at home thinking you were out hiking the Appalachian trails...you're a hypocrite.

Here we go again.

How long before a RW condemns this vile man's actions?

They won't.

Already did, your reading comprehension needs to be fine tuned.

Go ahead, go back and go through all the posts, let's see if you can find it.

My question is his boss going to fire him or stay on the bench? I'm thinking he should be let go. What about you, do you think his boss has the balls to fire him?

Here we go again.

I certainly do. I condemn and complain ... ok maybe whine a little ... moreso when one of mine does crap like this. Personally, I believe a conviction should require an impeachment. How can we allow a criminal to sit in judgement? Not a reformed, rehabilitated or remorseful criminal even. We should always be the ones screaming the loudest when we are betrayed. That's the only way to make the point that it is not enough to just talk the talk. If you don't walk the walk as well, you can get stepping as far as I am concerned. We should all be doing this to our own, because so many politicians only care when their own are about to oust them.

Here we go again.

They won't.

My question is his boss going to fire him or stay on the bench? I'm thinking he should be let go. What about you, do you think his boss has the balls to fire him?
I really don't know. He should be let go though. He should not be above the law.

Hey, there's plenty of blame to go around.

The difference is that Ds throw their slime out of office.

Rs give them a raise and a corner office.

And, its you're.

Like they did to Alcee Hastings?

Or Cold Cash Jefferson

or that black lady twit of a congressperson who slugged a Capitol Police officer?

or Rod BLowjobavitch?

Rod B. is currently doing some good time in jail.
WTH are you yapping about?

Are you making a super-subtle point here, because if you are I'm not getting it.

Doesn't this standard make every politician who beats his wife a hypocrite?

Or are you implying that Democratic politicians who beat their wives are not hypocrites because Democrats are OK with husbands beating their wives?

If you get caught cheating on your wife, and you're a member of the party that constantly rails on and on about family values...you're a hypocrite.

If you get caught tapping your toes in sleazy bathrooms looking for gay sex and you're a member of the party that constantly rails on and on about family values...you're a hypocrite.

If you get caught with a young attractive South American lover while your wife and kids are at home thinking you were out hiking the Appalachian trails...you're a hypocrite.

So your defense of democrats is since they stand for NOTHING, they can not be hypocrites? How insightful.

Here we go again.

They won't.

Federal Judges can not be fired he has to be impeached.

Gotta love those Republican family values!

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Atlanta police arrested a federal judge Saturday evening on charges that he assaulted his wife.

U.S. District Court Judge Mark Fuller was charged with misdemeanor battery and taken to the Fulton County jail around 2:30 Sunday morning.

Fuller, 55, is a judge in the Middle District of Alabama and presided over the 2006 bribery trial of former Alabama Gov. Don Siegelman and HealthSouth CEO Richard Scrushy. According to a jail official, the judge has a 9 a.m. Monday court appearance and was expected to remain in jail overnight.

Police responded to the Ritz-Carlton Hotel at 181 Peachtree Street at 10:47 p.m. According to Atlanta police spokeswoman Kim Jones, officers spoke to Fuller’s wife, “who stated she was assaulted by her husband.” Fuller’s wife, who was not named by police, was treated by paramedics but refused treatment at a hospital.

Fuller was nominated to the bench in 2002 by President George W. Bush and has been a controversial figure in Alabama politics, largely for his role in the Siegelman trial.

Siegelman’s family members and supporters claim the former governor’s prosecution was politically motivated and that Fuller should have recused himself for conflicts of interest.

meh...Some on here would say she asked for it.

Or they would say, "What did she do to deserve it?" I guess it's the same thing.

This is what Rihanna looked like after Christ Brown beat her up:

rihanna-bruised415.jpg

This is what George Zimmerman looked like after Trayvon Martin beat him up:

george_zimmerman2012-sweat-suit-wide-upper.jpg

Both pictures were taken at the police station shortly after the assaults.

They won't.

I really don't know. He should be let go though. He should not be above the law.

If guilty, he should be impeached.

Last edited:

So your defense of democrats is since they stand for NOTHING, they can not be hypocrites? How insightful.
What's insightful is how dense you are, as I said nothing like that.

Comprehension isn't your strong suit I see.

Learn how hypocrisy works, then come back and talk to me.

:cool:

What's insightful is how dense you are, as I said nothing like that.

Comprehension isn't your strong suit I see.

Learn how hypocrisy works, then come back and talk to me.

:cool:

I know how it works, you are the one claiming democrats never fall into it.

are you serious?

now we getting into judges? the other day we had one on a mayor. what's next Republican dog catchers?

Forum List

Back