Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth

]why are so many conservatives so dependent upon the government?[/B] :( WHY?!!! :mad: The vast majority of them are white as well.

Well, finally an easy question and with a simple answer.

Think about the Republican people that we see on this message board every day.
Just think about their attitudes and level of intelligence as well as out and out hatred of anyone "different" than themselves.

Think about all that and then tell me; would you hire them for ANY job??

They are lucky they are smart enough to find their way to the welfare office.

What was it that Papa Doc obama said to the guy who lost his job when oil drilling in the gulf was shut down? "You can go on unemployment and food stamps, you'll be fine."

That's the democrat solution. If you can force people into dependency by taking their jobs, they will become democrats. Except that republicans would rather have a job.

Yet more Reactionary Liberal lunacy and hypocrisy from Lakhota. He spews the nonsense that people who are forced to pay taxes for federal programs they oppose should never be able to draw benefits from those programs.

Yet more Reactionary Liberal lunacy and hypocrisy from Lakhota. He spews the nonsense that people who are forced to pay taxes for federal programs they oppose should never be able to draw benefits from those programs.

i have a problem with the people who never pay taxes, live off these programs for life and then raise families for follow in their footsteps, never pay taxes and live off these programs for life

This food stamp thing is evidence the Right has its priorities straight. You can't attend all those Glenn Beck and Tea Party rallies and hold a job at the same time. That's just common sense!

You can't be spending all that time telling the government to stay out of your life and still work.

That's a classic liberal argument. It's also a classic example of fascism. How dare anyone who objects to government programs accept any of the benefits! I can just see Joseph Goebbels saying exactly that.

why are so many conservatives so dependent upon the government? :( WHY?!!! :mad: The vast majority of them are white as well.

So far I haven't seen a smidgeon of evidence that any conservative is dependent on government.

This food stamp thing is evidence the Right has its priorities straight. You can't attend all those Glenn Beck and Tea Party rallies and hold a job at the same time. That's just common sense!

You can't be spending all that time telling the government to stay out of your life and still work.

man oh man. you people get more ugly every day. Losing doesn't sit well on you

Forum List

Back