Republican hypocrisy

I love America. Where else can a butthurt OP sound off without the threat of any ramifications?
If you approve of putting a proven liar, blackout drunk, and possible serial.rapist on the court you hate America.

And yet none of that has been proven, no matter how often you assert otherwise.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, I was not personally in favor of Kavanaugh's appointment to the SC.
they believed the lady but still vote for kavanaugh ?? Makes no sense at all except they really didn't give a shit

Had you been paying attention, they said they believed her, but they didn't believe Kavanaugh was the perpetrator...
Too bad the WH prevented FBI from questioning the over 20 witnesses that would have helped Fords testimony

I love America. Where else can a butthurt OP sound off without the threat of any ramifications?
If you approve of putting a proven liar, blackout drunk, and possible serial.rapist on the court you hate America.

And yet none of that has been proven, no matter how often you assert otherwise.

Before you get your panties in a bunch, I was not personally in favor of Kavanaugh's appointment to the SC.
they believed the lady but still vote for kavanaugh ?? Makes no sense at all except they really didn't give a shit

Had you been paying attention, they said they believed her, but they didn't believe Kavanaugh was the perpetrator...
Too bad the WH prevented FBI from questioning the over 20 witnesses that would have helped Fords testimony
My bottom line was owing to the very short time and the small amount of witnesses allowed to be questioned this process was a SHAM and makes our congress and SC look like the shithole it's become

So now republicans will have 2 on the SC accused of attempted rape and sleeze against women

I understand now. Dims are basically the walkers/growlers in the Walking Dead [emoji88], soon to be put out of their misery. They react to loud noises and are easily distracted. They will soon be chomping on each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk about hypocrisy, lefties go after uncorroborated claims that a supreme court nominee may have touched a woman inappropriately forty years ago while they call Bill Clinton's serial abuse of women and sodomy in a freaking closet with an intern barely older than his daughter "a relationship".

I understand now. Dims are basically the walkers/growlers in the Walking Dead [emoji88], soon to be put out of their misery. They react to loud noises and are easily distracted. They will soon be chomping on each other.

come election day you'll find out who the walking dead are ...I guarantee it

So now republicans will have 2 on the SC accused of attempted rape and sleeze against women
I like that word....."accused", no facts, no witnesses, and no rule of law. Just accused. I'm laughing at you.
what of all those prevented from being questioned by the WH ? Don't you want the WHOLE truth?? OOOPS pardon me ,,,you're probably a republican

Sen. Grassley and others are really interested in continuing the investigation after the vote today, ed.

They see a lot of possible collusion here between the complainants and the Democrat Party, and tampering with witnesses.

This isn't over by a long shot.

I like that word....."accused", no facts, no witnesses, and no rule of law. Just accused. I'm laughing at you.
what of all those prevented from being questioned by the WH ? Don't you want the WHOLE truth?? OOOPS pardon me ,,,you're probably a republican
What about all those prevented? What were they going to say, Eddie? Please be specific with the facts as you know them. I'll be patiently waiting.

come election day you'll find out who the walking dead are ...I guarantee it

It’s looking like the circus sideshow right now on TV. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrarrrrrrrr...... Check out FOX.

Talk about hypocrisy, lefties go after uncorroborated claims that a supreme court nominee may have touched a woman inappropriately forty years ago while they call Bill Clinton's serial abuse of women and sodomy in a freaking closet with an intern barely older than his daughter "a relationship".
Since you want to go there tell us about the 18 women accusing the slime in our WH of misappropriate behavior A pos who admitted his abuse before the world and dotards still supported him Franken at least stepped down The Gov of NY stepped down The AG of NY stepped down but the scum in our WH lives on thanks to people like you

What about all those prevented? What were they going to say, Eddie? Please be specific with the facts as you know them. I'll be patiently waiting.
Who TF knows what they'd say but we do know they supported ford You need not wait longer

Who TF knows what they'd say but we do know they supported ford You need not wait longer
Yeah just like the other 2-3-4 victims. All found to be disingenuous and lying.

Since you want to go there tell us about the 18 women accusing the slime in our WH of misappropriate behavior A pos who admitted his abuse before the world and dotards still supported him Franken at least stepped down The Gov of NY stepped down The AG of NY stepped down but the scum in our WH lives on thanks to people like you
BBBBBBBBUT Clinton BBBBBBBBBut hillary ?

The difference is that our President has admitted he is innocent of the charges. They had PICTURES of Franken actually engaged in sexual harassment.

And Gov. Spitzer got off easy. He was transporting broads across state lines for an immoral purpose. That's a clear violation of the Mann Act. Republican boxer Jack Johnson got sent to Leavensworth for that offense, but Spitzer isn't a Republican, or an African American. Thank God Almighty, President Trump pardoned Johnson.

The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.

yeah he is LYING Republican. Ye Olde Republican Double Standard.

"Misappropriate behavior"? As usual the democrat party set the bar too high. Does anyone remember the Clintons creating a national argument about the difference between sexual intercourse and sodomy? Remember the DNA on Monica's dress? Bill Clinton couldn't even keep his urges in check in the freaking White House. Short memory and short sighted hypocrite democrats doubled down and nominated a world class enabler for her husband's sexual abuse (the Bimbo Eruption Squad) and then they pretended to be surprised when Hillary lost.

The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.

Yes indeed, thank you oh so much.

Are you his husband?

"Misappropriate behavior"? As usual the democrat party set the bar too high. Does anyone remember the Clintons creating a national argument about the difference between sexual intercourse and sodomy? Remember the DNA on Monica's dress? Bill Clinton couldn't even keep his urges in check in the freaking White House. Short memory and short sighted hypocrite democrats doubled down and nominated a world class enabler for her husband's sexual abuse (the Bimbo Eruption Squad) and then they pretended to be surprised when Hillary lost.

And now it's deemed fine and dandy to have a president ACCUSED and SELF ADMITTING to inappropriate conduct with women The clinton BS doesn't stand when we talk about the here and now and the truth..Seems all you have is Clinton

Forum List

Back