Republican hypocrisy

BBBBBBBBUT Clinton BBBBBBBBBut hillary ?

Using the "whataboutism" meme is just an admission that you're proud to be a hypocrite.
jerko I was a republican all my life GWB was my last repub vote
Only idiots bring up clinton when trying to make excuses for their own perverts
Another example of resorting to the whataboutism meme. We already know that you're proud to be a hypocrite. You claim to have voted for GWB, but you're always defending Clinton and Obama. Do you actually expect us to believe that?
I don't defend Bill for what he did And gwb was the worst to come to washington ,,,until this moron this human POS Trump was elected
Yeah, right, you never defended Bill when he was wriggling on the hook. That's what all Dims say now.

Kavanaugh was mistaken when he cited the legal drinking age 40 years ago. To a snowflake, that means he's a liar.

Snowflakes will be snowflakes. Each has its own finger print but they're essentially the same. They fall and then they melt.

I get it. Ford can't recall where a house is but Kavanaugh couldn't remember if he was drinking legally?

Really?

Using the "whataboutism" meme is just an admission that you're proud to be a hypocrite.
Another example of resorting to the whataboutism meme. We already know that you're proud to be a hypocrite. You claim to have voted for GWB, but you're always defending Clinton and Obama. Do you actually expect us to believe that?
I don't defend Bill for what he did And gwb was the worst to come to washington ,,,until this moron this human POS Trump was elected
Yeah, right, you never defended Bill when he was wriggling on the hook. That's what all Dims say now.

Funny chit. Defending your gross hypocrisy by claiming someone else was just as bad.

It was YOU, you fcking asshole, you have been whining about Bill Clinton for Twenty fucking years.

For ling about consensual sex???

But lying about sexual assault does not count. Lying under oath many times doesn't count.

Acting like an unhinged idiot under oath does not count.

Threatening the Democrats doesn't count,.

Face it asshole.l, You don't give a rar's ass abount women being assaulted. You voted for Trump who had 18 accusers.. EIGHTEEN!!!!!!!!

So really STFU & just admit what a GOd damn asshole you really are.

Talk about hypocrisy, lefties go after uncorroborated claims that a supreme court nominee may have touched a woman inappropriately forty years ago while they call Bill Clinton's serial abuse of women and sodomy in a freaking closet with an intern barely older than his daughter "a relationship".
Since you want to go there tell us about the 18 women accusing the slime in our WH of misappropriate behavior A pos who admitted his abuse before the world and dotards still supported him Franken at least stepped down The Gov of NY stepped down The AG of NY stepped down but the scum in our WH lives on thanks to people like you
He "admitted" nothing of the kind, you lying piece of shit. When did the number of accusers become 18? The last I heard it was four. The Senate douchebags could dig up 1000 "accusers" and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. There is no practical limit on the number of perjurers one can find by combing through the sewers of this country. Accusations with no credible evidence mean nothing. The people you named stepped down because there was irrefutable evidence of their guilt. The Dim douchebags in the Senate have produced no evidence whatsoever.
List of Trump's accusers and their allegations

Turn off Rush Limbaugh, Infowars & Fox News. You might stop being such a fucking asshole.

Kavanaugh was mistaken when he cited the legal drinking age 40 years ago. To a snowflake, that means he's a liar.

Snowflakes will be snowflakes. Each has its own finger print but they're essentially the same. They fall and then they melt.

I get it. Ford can't recall where a house is but Kavanaugh couldn't remember if he was drinking legally?

Really?
When did he say he couldn't remember whether the was drinking legally?

Talk about hypocrisy, lefties go after uncorroborated claims that a supreme court nominee may have touched a woman inappropriately forty years ago while they call Bill Clinton's serial abuse of women and sodomy in a freaking closet with an intern barely older than his daughter "a relationship".
Since you want to go there tell us about the 18 women accusing the slime in our WH of misappropriate behavior A pos who admitted his abuse before the world and dotards still supported him Franken at least stepped down The Gov of NY stepped down The AG of NY stepped down but the scum in our WH lives on thanks to people like you
He "admitted" nothing of the kind, you lying piece of shit. When did the number of accusers become 18? The last I heard it was four. The Senate douchebags could dig up 1000 "accusers" and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. There is no practical limit on the number of perjurers one can find by combing through the sewers of this country. Accusations with no credible evidence mean nothing. The people you named stepped down because there was irrefutable evidence of their guilt. The Dim douchebags in the Senate have produced no evidence whatsoever.

Turn off Rush Limbaugh, Infowars & Fox News. You might stop being such a fucking asshole.
I thought we were talking about Kavanaugh. The 18 Trump accusers were all proven to be liars.

Bill was caught lying because you assholes thought you needed to investigate consensual sex.

Really?
WHEN HE DECLARED IT WAS LEGAL

Funny chit. Defending your gross hypocrisy by claiming someone else was just as bad.

It was YOU, you fcking asshole, you have been whining about Bill Clinton for Twenty fucking years.

But lying about sexual assault does not count. Lying under oath many times doesn't count.

Face it asshole.l, You don't give a rar's ass abount women being assaulted. You voted for Trump who had 18 accusers.. EIGHTEEN!!!!!!!!

They're proven liars, buttfuck. And you are the ones who defended the serial rapist.

Really?
WHEN HE DECLARED IT WAS LEGAL
When did he say that? Please quote the lie you claim he said.

I thought we were talking about Kavanaugh. The 18 Trump accusers were all proven to be liars.

PROVEN BY WHOM>, Jesus fuck are you really this stupid????

They're proven liars, buttfuck. And you are the ones who defended the serial rapist.

Who is the serial rapist?

Bill was caught lying because you assholes thought you needed to investigate consensual sex.
What difference does that make? Slick Willy signed the law that made his sexual history relevant evidence in sexual assault cases. The bottom line is that he lied under oath. You don't get off the hook for committing perjury because the truth is embarrassing to you.

PROVEN BY WHOM>, Jesus fuck are you really this stupid????
The known facts.

10000 stars Right on the money Time to not let these ASSHOLES get away with their BS

What difference does that make? Slick Willy signed the law that made his sexual history relevant evidence in sexual assault cases. The bottom line is that he lied under oath. You don't get off the hook for committing perjury because the truth is embarrassing to you.

I never voted for Bill Clinton asshole. There were 4 accusations. One for Rape from a woman who had sworn under oath that there was no rape. I know you fuckwads want to control who has sex but consensual sex between adults is none of your perverted interest.

You let Kavanaugh off the hook & he was very dishonest & lied.

So make up your mind. Does lying under oath count or not?

Does sexual assault count or not. You voted for Trump who wax 18 accusations, an accusation of child rape, an accusation of spousal rape. You diod nlot csare.

So shove your claims for being about this country, oyr Constitution, or the truth.

The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.

1. No lies of import have been established.
2. His accusers come forth at the 11th hour. How did is supposed victim thing things would go ?
3. The accusations have created a firestorm of ugliness which, in and of itself, has become the true story.

Finally, I'll point out that had he gone away.....the next nominee would have been (or will be) a John Bircher on steriods.

Many conservatives wanted someone who was a flaming partisan (and I do too) and it will happen now after RBG finally gives up what little ghost she has left in her.

The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.
... just as Democrats are screaming "Believe the Survivors" knowing damn well they scoffed at and insulted Bill Clinton's accusers.

Yeah, there's more than enough hypocrisy to go around, and it exists on both ends.

So now republicans will have 2 on the SC accused of attempted rape and sleeze against women
I like that word....."accused", no facts, no witnesses, and no rule of law. Just accused. I'm laughing at you.
what of all those prevented from being questioned by the WH ? Don't you want the WHOLE truth?? OOOPS pardon me ,,,you're probably a republican
ed what the democrats did over this is one of the main reasons no quality people want to run for a public office,bring up shit they did when they were teens and drag their family through mounds of shit,so now we end up getting the bottom of the barrel or bottom rung people,the politicians in this country are pretty bad as compared to the way they were at one time.....and before you have a shit hemorrhage.... the republicans would do the same shit if the situation warranted it....
I get no shit hemorrages but I can't argue with you ...at least you credit both parties with the same flinging of shit and I don't think it'll end soon..country over party has vanished
both of these parties get worse as time goes on....with the approval rating they have they should all be ashamed of themselves...

Forum List

Back