Republican National Delegates plan attack on Trump at the convention.

More proof that there are NOT 2 parties. It's one party...the DC Establishment. Like the offense and defense on a football team. But one team....Team Establishment.

And they are NOT gonna give us their fucking system of power and corruption.

The RINO faggots know that at least if Hillary wins....their DC country club is safe. They can retry in 2018 and 2020.

If Trump wins.....the club gets exposed.

And they won't allow that.

I like how this letter is trying to make their actions seem democratic by saying that delegates have a freedom of conscience to vote whatever they want. It is delegates are not bound to vote for the person they said they would vote for but if they were going to do that then why wouldn't they be someone else's delegates? I assume that this is like the electorial system where we vote for a set of electors that each candidate chooses. If this person really didn't like Trump why did he choose to be his elector in the first place. I suspect that this is some other losers delegate who is trying to convince some other delegates to change their votes. It won't work.

I guess we all figured that something would brew up with the Republican National Delegates. Whether or not they'll all go along with this is unknown--but the points are brought up in this article of how it could be accomplished.
An open letter to my fellow Republican national delegates

Didn't you say just last night, that wasn't going to happen?

I said that the rumors were circulating, apparently those rumors are true, whether they'll be able to accomplish that is highly doubtful.

I don't believe they'll go through with it. If they did it, the riots would be something we haven't seen in a great while.

Personally, to rebuild the Republican party, I believe it needs to be crushed in 2016. Then maybe the party will rebuild on a rational foundation, getting rid of the social nutcases, the racist nutcases, the anti establishment nut case, and the tea party nutcases. IOW if Trump is replaced these dumbass's won't learn a dam thing and they'll be back in 2020 to pick another chimpanzee for their nominee.

images

Last edited:
I guess we all figured that something would brew up with the Republican National Delegates. Whether or not they'll all go along with this is unknown--but the points are brought up in this article of how it could be accomplished.
An open letter to my fellow Republican national delegates

Didn't you say just last night, that wasn't going to happen?

I said that the rumors were circulating, apparently those rumors are true, whether they'll be able to accomplish that is highly doubtful.

I don't believe they'll go through with it. If they did it, the riots would be something we haven't seen in a great while.

Personally, to rebuild the Republican party, I believe it needs to be crushed in 2016. Then maybe the party will rebuild on a rational foundation, getting rid of the social nutcases, the racist nutcases, the anti establishment nut case, and the tea party nutcases. IOW if Trump is replaced these dumbass's won't learn a dam thing and they'll be back in 2020 to pick another chimpanzee for their nominee.

images

Anti-establishment nut cases? You mean the ones that think the federal government should conduct itself in accordance with the Constitution, as they swore to do?

Forum List

Back