Republican Party sets fundraising record amid impeachment battle

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Unintended consequences I suppose.

Republican Party sets fundraising record amid impeachment battle

EXCLUSIVE: The Republican National Committee has announced record fundraising numbers amid the impeachment drive against President Trump, hauling in a whopping $20.6 million in November, according to Federal Election Commission data obtained by Fox News.

The RNC told Fox News that this is the best November on record in party history.

The party currently has $63.2 million in cash — marking the most cash-on-hand it has had since before the 2012 presidential election.

“Democrats’ baseless impeachment charade has only served to bolster our base and attract more voters to our cause and the result is another record-breaking fundraising month,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel told Fox News. “President Trump’s policies made historic progress this month as well, with USMCA clearing another legislative hurdle, paid-family leave secured for federal employees, and 266,000 jobs added to the economy — all while Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment sham droned on.”

methinks you'll find more globalists and corporatists funding the RNC to 'stop the madness' , rather than actual mid class American Republicans sending in their hard earned tax $$$'s

~S~

Small donation to the RNC and the trump campaign are a good sign

Trump team always does the demographics of his rally's....

It dont look to good for the dems

Hes on a non stop american tour since before he was even elected...to packed houses .....I mean arenas :04: and working ...and golfing while tweeting all at the same time ..lol

Hes a butterball of energy man ....I hope I can still burn it like that at his age

Forum List

Back