Republican party splitting into TWO,third party rising for 2016

I don't think the democrat party represents liberals anymore. Either the Green Party is a diffent ball of wax down there or liberals are afraid to vote out of the box. I know many will fear that voting for a third party will give the election to their polar opposite but it's time to break free of the constraints of the big two. They only represent the 1%.

I don't think the democrat party represents liberals anymore. Either the Green Party is a diffent ball of wax down there or liberals are afraid to vote out of the box. I know many will fear that voting for a third party will give the election to their polar opposite but it's time to break free of the constraints of the big two. They only represent the 1%.

The only difference between the Democrat party, the Republican Party and a pile of shit is, after awhile the pile of shit stops stinking.

Republican Party Splitting In TWO ? 3rd Party Rising for 2016 | Armstrong Economics

Could that be why Hillary loses the election in 2016 to the Rand/Cruz ticket?

Hillary is going to take Texas with Julian Castro on the ticket. If you thought Romney got his ass kicked in 2012, put a Rand/Cruz ticket against Hillary and see what happens. Republicans couldn't find anyone to beat Obama, and Obama was oh so vulnerable. Obama didn't win because America was in love with him; he won because America rejected the alternative. If you're thinking the alternative just wasn't conservative enough, you're kidding yourself, but that is why you come up with a Rand/Cruz ticket as the ultimate ticket. That ticket would win about ten states.

Republican Party Splitting In TWO ? 3rd Party Rising for 2016 | Armstrong Economics

Hillary is going to take Texas with Julian Castro on the ticket. If you thought Romney got his ass kicked in 2012, put a Rand/Cruz ticket against Hillary and see what happens. Republicans couldn't find anyone to beat Obama, and Obama was oh so vulnerable. Obama didn't win because America was in love with him; he won because America rejected the alternative. If you're thinking the alternative just wasn't conservative enough, you're kidding yourself, but that is why you come up with a Rand/Cruz ticket as the ultimate ticket. That ticket would win about ten states.

Hillary is just too old. If her and Castro go against a Paul/Cruz ticket, Paul/Cruz win by a good margin. If you want to guarantee president elect Hillary Clinton, all that is needed is for the establishment RINOs to rig the primaries for trash like Jeb Bush or Chris Christie to be the Republican nominee. I could seriously see Hillary defeating Bush or Christie by 20 or more points.

youre and idot, Castro is a moron and wont carry shit in Texas. So Romney was ultra conservative? uh, you're insane

A valid 3rd party in 3 years that can take down the 2 headed monster?

:lmao:

It's a cute idea, but as you may recall, the TP was an economic conservative movement that got infested by the RR.

The RR is a plague upon the country, giving them center stage and a Fed level movement destroyed the last hope that any party would truly care about the economy.

With no voter id, expect 10 million illegals to vote dem (the welfare party) in 2016

With the Teabaggers are even more radical rightwingnuts running the platform of the GOP, expect a major defeat for the GOP on all levels in 2016.

I think it's a great idea. Go conservatives! Cast off the repressive yoke of the establishment GOP. Be Free!!!!!!

No one gives a shit what you think .. you or any other braindead Zombie.. nor do we need your permission to form a 3rd party if we choose to. You libruls are always up in somebody's biznez.. What we can eat, drink, carry guns, abort, gay marriage.. You love to demand, demand, demand.. You're fascists.. nothing more, nothing less which makes your opinion worth less than a rabbit's turd.

I think it's a great idea. Go conservatives! Cast off the repressive yoke of the establishment GOP. Be Free!!!!!!

No one gives a shit what you think .. you or any other braindead Zombie.. nor do we need your permission to form a 3rd party if we choose to. You libruls are always up in somebody's biznez.. What we can eat, drink, carry guns, abort, gay marriage.. You love to demand, demand, demand.. You're fascists.. nothing more, nothing less which makes your opinion worth less than a rabbit's turd.

I wasn't granting permission you ignorant backwoods inbred, I was offering encouragement. Demand your freedom! Go, do!!!:clap2:

I wasn't granting permission you ignorant backwoods inbred, I was offering encouragement. Demand your freedom! Go, do!!!:clap2:

Europe is backwoods?? LOL You're pretty dumb.. nothing surprising there.. Who is inbred? My mother was from Russia and my father Greece.. No relation what so ever. Is that the best you can do? Not enough vagina bumping for you last night? You're getting sloppy.. (no pun intended)

Forum List

Back