Republican party splitting into TWO,third party rising for 2016

Lost in the political equation is that lock step democrats will never change. They will continue to be the party of tax and spend, open borders, high energy costs. Military social experiments and the infanticide of full term babies. Democrats can't change because there is no room in the party for reasonable discussion.

actually I've given this some thought.

yea, yeah, quell surprise

If this did occur, nothing will change for the foreseeable future.

once illegals get a pass for being criminals, they will vote dem for decades. Telling they in 10-15 years that they must vote dem or the evul non-libs will take their welfare away.
And that's the takeover of the southwest

Dems own the WH for decades

No fiscal conservative has a chance at the WH as is, and still won't, due to not enough population cares or is told to care about other things by the media and dnc
Who wanted to vote for Romney? And I mean 'wanted to vote FOR Romney'.

actually, dems don't need illegals to vote for them, just look at '12. utterly useless things were bantered about, and nothing important was spoken.

so if there is a break, the gop and the FCP would still stand against the dems, on most things, with the gop being dicks to the FC, as they are doing now.

Nothing new but the lapel pins.

Republican Party Splitting In TWO ? 3rd Party Rising for 2016 | Armstrong Economics

Could that be why Hillary loses the election in 2016 to the Rand/Cruz ticket?

Hillary is going to take Texas with Julian Castro on the ticket. If you thought Romney got his ass kicked in 2012, put a Rand/Cruz ticket against Hillary and see what happens. Republicans couldn't find anyone to beat Obama, and Obama was oh so vulnerable. Obama didn't win because America was in love with him; he won because America rejected the alternative. If you're thinking the alternative just wasn't conservative enough, you're kidding yourself, but that is why you come up with a Rand/Cruz ticket as the ultimate ticket. That ticket would win about ten states.
Lol ok. Ron Paul would have beaten Obama easily. In fact I have shown the link that showed him as the ONLY one in 2012 that would beat Obama.

Republican Party Splitting In TWO ? 3rd Party Rising for 2016 | Armstrong Economics

Are you serious? I want Allen West in that equation somewhere
Oh hell no...I will defiantely not vote if that happens..

Are you stoned?
Don't tempt me.

Let me edit.. I can't support Allen West if he's supporting a NEOCON policy of intervention. Not one damn thing has come from wasting TRILLIONS and in blood..

Interestingly, Limbaugh is saying that a third, Tea Party-based party would be a horrible idea and "the end of the GOP".

This, from the guy who lays in to any Republican who doesn't toe the line, and is probably as responsible for the split in the GOP as anyone.

Does anyone really think that politics and the health of conservatism are his highest priorities, higher than ratings?

Hillary is going to take Texas with Julian Castro on the ticket.

:lol: I don't know where you guys keep getting this idea that Texas will be competitive in 2016 or that Hillary Clinton is your meal ticket.

Polls that show her beating the pants off the crop of potential GOP candidates.

If the Republican Party splits, I think it could be a very good thing for all of us. A split in the Democratic Party would be a good thing too imho. More parties is good in that it lessens the stranglehold these two parties have on our government.

But in 2016, it would virtually guarantee a Democratic victory. (imho).

I think the Democrats already have the inside track - a split in the GOP would be insurmountable in my opinion.

One thing I "kinda" envy about the Democratic party is that, no matter how extreme some of them can lean, they seem to really cement their party loyalty.
Whereas disgruntled Republicans will sway toward Libertarians or "Blue Dog" Democrats.

I truly miss the Reagan era (Big Tent) Republican party.

:cool:

Well slugger its 30 months away until the next mud bath and a lot can happen. As for the GOP splitting along the Rhino and conservative wing this fantasy has yet to take shape. I would guess that the Conservative wing will make a play, but until either has a message its for naught.

Hillary is going to take Texas with Julian Castro on the ticket.

:lol: I don't know where you guys keep getting this idea that Texas will be competitive in 2016 or that Hillary Clinton is your meal ticket.

Polls that show her beating the pants off the crop of potential GOP candidates.
Just wait until they start dragging everything out of the closet...that bitch wins I am leaving the country.Not much left for me or people like me anymore..the working poor are getting the shaft every day.

I want to see Cruz's birth certificate. He wasn't born in America and Rand's wig is the single biggest reason he will never be elected. The second is because he was named after Ayn Rand.
Despite his father's libertarian views and strong support for individual rights,[7][8] the novelist Ayn Rand was not the inspiration for his first name; he went by "Randy" while growing up.[9] His wife shortened his name to "Rand".[7][10][11]

Sigh....You do realize his real name is Randall right?

Forum List

Back