Republican Readies Constitutional Amendment To Ban Gay Marriage

King David had at least five wives, and at least 20 concubines. His son had 700 wives! And 300 concubines! What a stud!

Shall we go with that thousands of years old definition of marriage? This one man, one woman stuff would be a real kick in the nuts to our biblical ancestors.

Contrary to your sarcasm, that arrangement still falls within the one man one woman definition of marriage.
five wives is one woman in your world?what they dont teach proper math where you live?

You really need to think it through.

If A (a man) marries B (a woman). They are in a marriage.

If A, then marries C (another woman). He has entered into a second marriage.

A's marriage to C doesn't create any legal ties between B & C. B & C aren't married. There isn't one marriage between three people. There are two separate marriage. Each involving one man and one woman.

You seem to think each partner is added to one marriage. Because a man or a woman has two separate marriages, doesn't mean they are any less defined as a union between one man and one woman.

Polygamy is determined by the numbers of marriages, not the number of people in all the sets of marriages.

so you admit its just the current and has changed over time. you defeat your own arguments dodo.

You're so predictable PB. I saw you had responded to the thread and I immediately thought "I wonder what he is trying to attack me on now.". I could seriously set my watch to you.

And no. by current definition i was refering to the actual definition and not the one you are trying to replace it with. Perhaps I should pick my words more carefully, but I didn't admit to anything.

yawn typical dodo is typical. the "current" one is just one of many versions. Again you have zero argument with this. Bigots like you have no place anymore.

In other words, you don't actually have an argument, you just want to pretend you are somehow better than me and ignore your own bigotry because in reality you feel extremely inferior to me for whatever reason.

your lying

I have no reason to lie PB. Please name the law that prevents homosexuals from entering into any private relationship they want to.

So...if, for some reason, a state or many states passed laws stating that blue-eyed people could no longer get legally married, you'd be ok with that, because they would be free to engage in whatever relationship they want as long as they don't get that marriage license issued by the state.

Correct?

No one is preventing anyone from getting married. The issue is recognition of marriage.

Until you are honest about that, there is no point having a discussion with you on the issue.

your lying

I have no reason to lie PB. Please name the law that prevents homosexuals from entering into any private relationship they want to.

well you always have reason to lie. Its what you constantly do to have any point at all.

there is no law, but that is irrelevant, like you.

So Im lying despite the fact that I was absolutely correct in saying there is no law.

Im just wowed by your intelligence my friend.

Opposing the redefinition of marriage is small government. It's redefining marriage that is going to empower the government in more relationships than ever before.

:lmao:

Good one

You think im joking?

You think by empowering the government to regulate same sex relationships, you will have smaller government interference in people's lives? Please tell me how you can conclude that.

Granting gov't the power to exclude same sex couples from the same benefits as those that opposite sex couples are entitled to, IS empowering the government to regulate same sex relationships.

Thanks for disproving your own argument for me. You're on a roll tonight.

Same sex marriage nationwide is just on the horizon. Deal with it. Or don't.

You're so predictable PB. I saw you had responded to the thread and I immediately thought "I wonder what he is trying to attack me on now.". I could seriously set my watch to you.

And no. by current definition i was refering to the actual definition and not the one you are trying to replace it with. Perhaps I should pick my words more carefully, but I didn't admit to anything.

yawn typical dodo is typical. the "current" one is just one of many versions. Again you have zero argument with this. Bigots like you have no place anymore.

In other words, you don't actually have an argument, you just want to pretend you are somehow better than me and ignore your own bigotry because in reality you feel extremely inferior to me for whatever reason.

inferior to you? on what world do you live on because its not earth. You are a joke of a person. I dont pity you, i actively hate you. I hate people like you. You are an embarrassment to the human race. People like you are what keeps us from moving forward as a nation. You are a deadend to the evolution of humans.

Let me make myself clear here. Hating you takes zero energy to do. You are a liar, fraud, and a dodo.

My argument is equal treatment under the law. Thats how America rolls dodo, we treat everyone as equal.

Oh what a world it would be without people like you in it. How free we would all really be.

well you always have reason to lie. Its what you constantly do to have any point at all.

there is no law, but that is irrelevant, like you.

So Im lying despite the fact that I was absolutely correct in saying there is no law.

Im just wowed by your intelligence my friend.

im not your friend, and you are lying. yu lie constantly. You are just trying to use this "no law" as a work around to justify your bigoted nature.

If i was a christian i would be insulted by your kind and distance myself from your ilk hard.

Contrary to your sarcasm, that arrangement still falls within the one man one woman definition of marriage.
five wives is one woman in your world?what they dont teach proper math where you live?

You really need to think it through.

If A (a man) marries B (a woman). They are in a marriage.

If A, then marries C (another woman). He has entered into a second marriage.

A's marriage to C doesn't create any legal ties between B & C. B & C aren't married. There isn't one marriage between three people. There are two separate marriage. Each involving one man and one woman.

You seem to think each partner is added to one marriage. Because a man or a woman has two separate marriages, doesn't mean they are any less defined as a union between one man and one woman.

Polygamy is determined by the numbers of marriages, not the number of people in all the sets of marriages.

wow......just wow.

Homophobes, listen up. You lost. Get over it, because it will never change back in your lifetimes.

Get over it.

Forum List

Back