Republican Rep: "We used to have WETBACKS pick the tomatoes" haha!!! It never ends.

I have to believe that there is an entrance exam to the GOP, with questions like:

"Are you a racist and if you are can you parse you words to hide our agenda?"

I really don't think they can making these assinine remarks. They used to make them and it actually strengthened their position, because they could count on the southern RW loons vote. No longer is that true.

I predict Texas will go GOP in 2016. It may be the last time the GOP carries the state in national elections. If Texas falls....it is over for the Grand Old Party.....of old white men.

Yep. And the GOP has another huge problem: The South. The old reliable racist South is dying fast.

As a resident of the South, Im actually incredibly proud of how far this region has come, and in fact, in many ways some areas of the South have surpassed most of the rest of the nation in race relations. I live in Charleston, the only city in SC that isnt radical right wing. Its awesome most of the time. A great melting pot of people and ideas, and the city is thriving, it is truly the crown jewel of a mostly rural redneck state.

And you have other areas, like Austin, Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami, etc, etc, that are NOTHING like the old South. As more and more trasnplants have moved down here, they have truly changed the bigger cities of the South. They have become the truest melting pots in America.

So, the GOP's Southern power is really starting to be isolated to just the rural outposts where not much has changed. They're losing the bigger cities of the South.

We can literally see it playing out around my city. The SC House district that is about to be voted on is gonna come down to Mark Sanford (R) and Stephen Colbert's sister (D). Will the Tea Party whacks in SC vote for a guy who cheated on his wife, lied to the taxpayers, and wasted taxpayer money to take fraudulent govt paid trips to see his fling? Or, a smart businesswoman who has a famous brother? Right now, polls have it tied. Which is shocking so many local Republicans. How can a Democrat woman whose claim to fame is her famous brother Stephen Colbert defeat the man who was once thought to be a future presidential candidate?

Easy. Because the South's cities have changed, and this district in question is dominated by the more left leaning Charleston region.

The GOP will be an afterthought within 15 years. Extinct.

too fucking bad.....if a colorful historical word upsets your dainty sensitivities don't listen to it....:eusa_hand:

haha......you libs are always just sooooooo concerned about others feeeeeelings.....

FAKE-liberal-hate-speech.jpg

Then why did he apologize? We all know its bullshit and he didnt mean the apology but why be fake?

We all know how they (and you) really feel.

Alaska Republican apologizes for slur against Latinos - latimes.com

So now the 2nd longest serving House Republican makes this doozy of a comment. That 50-60 "wetbacks" used to pick tomatoes, but now, only 2 people with a machine can do it. Wow. It just never ends with Republicans lately. Legitimate rape. Good politics to oppose the black guy in the white house. Seeing Russia from their house as foreign policy. And now.....wetbacks picking their tomatoes.

Wow. Just wow.

IS there a reason you never post about the Democrats that make racist statements? Does guilty by association apply only to the other side?

too fucking bad.....if a colorful historical word upsets your dainty sensitivities don't listen to it....:eusa_hand:

haha......you libs are always just sooooooo concerned about others feeeeeelings.....

FAKE-liberal-hate-speech.jpg

Then why did he apologize? We all know its bullshit and he didnt mean the apology but why be fake?

We all know how they (and you) really feel.

why do libs never apologize....?

Grampa, sure, racists are everywhere.

The funny part is that the Republican Party and right wing of this country owns the image of racists. They are percieved as the old, white, racist party. And I laugh at watching the Republican Party further crumble.

Seeing the GOP's intense and artificial efforts to reach out to minorities is quite sad. And to see their efforts keep getting beat down by their own people is hilarious.

Yeah we shouldn't reach out to blacks! Leave them trapped in poverty. Fuck em.....

Do you even think before you pound on the keyboard?

Its 2013. And the GOP is just now getting around to reaching out to blacks?

And what is the message they are giving? "Hey, we want to cut your benefits and safety net, and cut taxes for the boss you may end up working for; But just trust us, and trust your boss- it'll work out better for you!!!"

You gotta love who Republicans think are suited to hold office.

It's an embarrassment.

Must be why Palin tried to get someone else elected. Unfortunately, he is really good at getting pork for Alaska, so the Eskimos up there keep voting for him.

liberals don't indulge in hate speech.....

'cept for Bush....

and Cheney....

Palin....

oh wait.....they're all Christians....

hippie-girl-meme-dreadlocks-glasses-liberal-occupy-hippy-sad-hill-news-9.jpg

'cept for Bush....

and Cheney....

Palin....

I only wish is was possible to stop Christians (some, not all) from constantly erecting crosses and nailing themselves to them in an effort to paint themselves as victims when, in reality, Christians of various denominations, are in control of most of the levers of power in this country. Christians in this country overwhelmingly dominate all branches of gov't and business.

Ah, Grampa, you're so lame when you get mad haha!

Im not a Democrat, for the 1,000th time. Im just antii-Republican. And Im relishing every moment of that party's implosion.

'cept for Bush....

and Cheney....

Palin....

I only wish is was possible to stop Christians (some, not all) from constantly erecting crosses and nailing themselves to them in an effort to paint themselves as victims when, in reality, Christians of various denominations, are in control of most of the levers of power in this country. Christians in this country overwhelmingly dominate all branches of gov't and business.

No..actually..they really do that..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmc0tZokPG0]SHOCKING PICTURES: Devotees in the Philippines are nailed to the cross - YouTube[/ame]

Alaska Republican apologizes for slur against Latinos - latimes.com

So now the 2nd longest serving House Republican makes this doozy of a comment. That 50-60 "wetbacks" used to pick tomatoes, but now, only 2 people with a machine can do it. Wow. It just never ends with Republicans lately. Legitimate rape. Good politics to oppose the black guy in the white house. Seeing Russia from their house as foreign policy. And now.....wetbacks picking their tomatoes.

Wow. Just wow.

Ya...Lotza wetbacks cross the border into Alaska to pick them termaters!!

'cept for Bush....

and Cheney....

Palin....

lol.....it seems to me that you lefties are hogging all the 'crosses'......you put yourselves on so many......

the cross of racism....
the cross of age....
the cross of gender...
the cross of class...

which one are you on....?

Last edited:
images

"You tell 'em, Peckerwood!!"

And?

He CLEARLY represents your personal beliefs.

Isn't that how this stupid fucking game is played? May have to check with James Woods for a rules update...

He renounced the KKK and became a fairly moderate and well respected legislator that was loved by both democrats and republicans.

It's funny you folks go on and on about forgiveness and second chances when it's someone like Vitter or Sandford but never ever let up when it's someone like Byrd.

By the way.

He's dead Jim.

He CLEARLY represents your personal beliefs.

Isn't that how this stupid fucking game is played? May have to check with James Woods for a rules update...

He renounced the KKK and became a fairly moderate and well respected legislator that was loved by both democrats and republicans.

It's funny you folks go on and on about forgiveness and second chances when it's someone like Vitter or Sandford but never ever let up when it's someone like Byrd.

By the way.

He's dead Jim.

Amoral behavior is never forgiven by me. So you can take your forgiveness and shove it. And I don't give a rats ass what someone else thought of him. Just as you clearly don't. Thats what makes our country great.

Forum List

Back