Republican Rep: "We used to have WETBACKS pick the tomatoes" haha!!! It never ends.

I'm not tolerant of criminals. I think that all of the Enron executives should have been taken outside and shot....Ditto for most of the major bank executives during the mortgage meltdown.

Alaska Republican apologizes for slur against Latinos - latimes.com

So now the 2nd longest serving House Republican makes this doozy of a comment. That 50-60 "wetbacks" used to pick tomatoes, but now, only 2 people with a machine can do it. Wow. It just never ends with Republicans lately. Legitimate rape. Good politics to oppose the black guy in the white house. Seeing Russia from their house as foreign policy. And now.....wetbacks picking their tomatoes.

Wow. Just wow.
Yeah. Thanks for bringing back old memories about people who have no respect for race, sex, religion, etc.:

[ame="http://youtu.be/_ZfrLTD1PZ0"]Bill Clinton epic dance version! - I Did Not Have Sex With That Woman - YouTube[/ame]​

SO, which form of racism iis worse a Republian or Democrat?

Eddie Maxwell sent a mass email to state legislators at 10:54 p.m. on Jan. 27, warning them that even attempting to introduce a gun control bill was, in his opinion, a violation of state law.

State Rep. Joe Mitchell, Democrat-Mobile,responded from his public, ALHouse.gov email account at 11:59 p.m., telling Maxwell: “Your folk never used all this sheit (sic) to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-assed, inbreed (sic), imported criminal-minded kin folk.”“That’s not the type of reply I expect to receive from a state legislator,” Maxwell replied on Feb. 11. “I’m not a racist and I find your reply to be especially offensive considering the position you hold.”
According to State Rep. Joe Mitchell, Democrat-Mobile:
‘A person without the power to exercise a threat cannot be a racist because he or she will be eliminated. A person who can, by merely stepping back on the sidewalk ore [sic] being quiet can support racism and benefit from the ‘first hired,’ affirmative action, preferential treatment fostered by systemic racism and bigotry.’
Mitchell ended his email ‘Lock and load’.

The thread is about the Republican Party and its continued failure to successfully address the problem of racism in its ranks; rather than attempting to deflect, perhaps you can address the issue.

The issue sir, is that the Democrats do not contend with the racism within their own ranks, and liberals are far too ingenuine to point out such Democrat transgressions. Why don't you pull the plank out of your own eye before you try removing the splinter from that of someone else? Is racism only racism if a white person says it? If a white man calls a a black man the "n" word, is that any different than if a Black man calls another black man the "n" word? Frankly. I do not like racial slurs; however, I would rather a man told exactly me what he thought of me to my face then to say it under his breath. Honesty is still the best policy.

Last edited:
Referring to a poor Mexican as a "wetback" is no more offensive and no more racist than calling a poor white American a "redneck".

'Hey man,' Mitchell wrote. 'Your folk never used all this sheit [sic] to protect my folk from your slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, incestuous, snaggle-toothed, backward-a**ed, inbreed [sic], imported criminal-minded kin folk.'

Is he wrong?
Do you know for a fact his ancestors did any of the things in Mitchell's obscene rant? Until you can answer that with a yes and provide proof to back up the claim then yes he is wrong.

To me, its apples and oranges. He is bringing up the point of how, historically, whites have never been so supportive of weapons rights when blacks were oppressed. And he is right.

Hell, every time a photo of a young black kid in the city with a gun shows up (with no back story) we get crude comments about thugs and rap music. But when the kid is a suburban white kid, its patriotic. I never saw either man use racial slang, like "cracker" or other words. They were having a heated discussion about gun control and historical race relations.

A far cry from saying "Yeah Bubba, we done use-ta use us 50 of dem wetbacks ta pick our maters, but now, we dont need but 2"

Get your vaseline out and bend over. Grab your ankles. :eusa_shhh: And get ready to get fucked over because you are an idiot that doesn't even know your own history.

A whole batch of old crazy white men passed the Fourteenth Amendment. To protect the "freed men".

Seems like those USMB Republicans who make those never ending "Blacks are inferior" threads are the ones that get the most perturbed when you point out their obvious racism.

In case you wondered - cracker is a term reserved for a man with a rather obnoxious habit - it is not, it can be hoped, descriptive of most people of any skin pigmentation - including thoseof a beige to pinkish complexion that are often, against all knwn examples of the color, described as white
Cracker is not a racial slur | Reverse Racism

Sure but he says it's ok because everyone used to call them that back in the 50s and 60s.. :eusa_eh:

In case you wondered - cracker is a term reserved for a man with a rather obnoxious habit - it is not, it can be hoped, descriptive of most people of any skin pigmentation - including thoseof a beige to pinkish complexion that are often, against all knwn examples of the color, described as white
Cracker is not a racial slur | Reverse Racism

U r a idiot

I hope you wear a helmet daily.

Grampa, sure, racists are everywhere.

The funny part is that the Republican Party and right wing of this country owns the image of racists. They are percieved as the old, white, racist party. And I laugh at watching the Republican Party further crumble.

Seeing the GOP's intense and artificial efforts to reach out to minorities is quite sad. And to see their efforts keep getting beat down by their own people is hilarious.

Yeah we shouldn't reach out to blacks! Leave them trapped in poverty. Fuck em.....

Do you even think before you pound on the keyboard?

The reason blacks and most whites are trapped in poverty is because the 1% is hoarding all the wealth.

They need to become a sane viable party again.

they will sink so low the monied interests will jsut go buy the democratic party instead.

We need TWO healthy SMART and strong partys to make this system work.

I want the SMART republican party that had the sense to elect a presdent like Ike

Why do you imbeciles continually call it the democratic party? It is and always has been the democrat party, the party of fools, losers, beggars, liars, hypocrites, NAMBLA and crooks...... everyone knows that.

Wow!

Every Dumb@ss in this thread has no clue that Young was married to a First Nations/Alaska Native.

You should hear the names Eskimos, Aleuts, etc, etc get called.

WINNERS!

Forum List

Back