Republican Turnout in Georgia up 80% from 2018

Government has created vast dependencies on Social Security and Welfare. You can't just make 20% cuts like that. Nobody is banning abortion, it is (possibly) returning to the States where it always should have been.
Democrats are TERRIFIED of allowing the people in the States to decide for themselves on abortion.

Fact 1: Dems demand the SCOTUS to overrule the will of the people, whenever the will of the people disagrees with the Dem world view.

Fact 2: Dems threaten to tear down the SCOTUS when the SCOTUS disagrees with the Dem world view.

I'll believe mine you believe yours. Which ever master gives me better living conditions right? If I'm a slave, I go with the worker party, the Democrat. If I'm a master I vote Republican.

Yes you go with the far left who tells you how to think and how to vote.

And you continue to show you are in a far left cult.

Explain how inflation is great for the worker party?

As the far left will tell you, get used to the new normal.

Yes you go with the far left who tells you how to think and how to vote.

And you continue to show you are in a far left cult.

Explain how inflation is great for the worker party?

As the far left will tell you, get used to the new normal.
Inflation was going to happen regardless. And corporations are going to gouge you regardless. Unfortunate events my friend. If you don't have the money to get through it or to save despite inflation, maybe you should go back to school or get a better job or start your own company. The rich, have never been richer. Sitting on mountains of money. That causes inflation too. Devalues the dollar.

Maybe Capitalism isn't as great as you guys claimed. Seems like it's not working for most of you.

Forum List

Back