"Republican voters agree with what I'm doing." - Is that what Biden said?

More than 60% of Americans supported his $1.9 trillion stimulus.

The Politico/Morning Consult poll found 75% of registered voters either strongly or somewhat support the package.

Yes, because I'm sure lots and lots of right-leaning voters rush to participate in Politico/Morning Consult Polls. :rolleyes:

What exactly is he doing that Republicans "agree with"?
The public republican's , not the ones in office.

Taxation without representation it is for the republican congressmen, they can careless about the people that voted them in.
who is that though. you didn't answer, you wrote nonsense as usual.

You obviously did not read or comprehend my post.
Nor did anyone else.

Amazing! After being in office for 3 whole months Biden is now responsible for Everything that is happening or has happened that is not so good, & deserves zero credit for anything positive that he is trying to do. To many people have very limited thinking ability's.

More than 60% of Americans supported his $1.9 trillion stimulus.

The Politico/Morning Consult poll found 75% of registered voters either strongly or somewhat support the package.

How many "stimulus" bills were NOT supported by a majority of the voters?

Amazing! After being in office for 3 whole months Biden is now responsible for Everything that is happening or has happened that is not so good, & deserves zero credit for anything positive that he is trying to do. To many people have very limited thinking ability's.

Nope, not true. He's only responsible for those things which can actually be traced to his actions. But you are correct that he gets zero credit for "what he's trying to do", because we all know which road is paved with good intentions. Show me some good results, and we'll talk.

What exactly is he doing that Republicans "agree with"?
The public republican's , not the ones in office.

Taxation without representation it is for the republican congressmen, they can careless about the people that voted them in.
who is that though. you didn't answer, you wrote nonsense as usual.

You obviously did not read or comprehend my post.

You got that right, lol!

Funny how that works...
Demofks still don’t understand what goes around comes around

To date he’s done nothing but work for Mexico’s people, for BLM, for trannies and against the American public by and large.
What “positive” have you seen from this administration?

Forum List

Back