Republican who could become youngest House member is accused of Sexual Assault

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Madison Cawthorn is running in NC-11.
Things just got complicated for him.

"Several women, citing his behavior toward them, say no. The women say Cawthorn exhibited sexually or verbally aggressive behavior toward them when they were teenagers.

Two women say he forcibly kissed them. One woman told me he grabbed her thigh and moved his hand an inch or two beneath her dress. WORLD has corroborated each woman’s account with at least one other individual.

I contacted Cawthorn’s campaign to ask about the women’s claims. Cawthorn’s campaign turned down my initial request to interview him and did not respond to three subsequent requests. The campaign did email me a statement addressing one woman’s claims."

Last edited:
I have gotten to the point where I no longer take allegations emerging shortly before an election seriously anymore unless there is a criminal complaint...
And it’s just as appropriate for voters to believe such accusations.

Ultimately it’s the sole purview of the people to decide.

"Several women, citing his behavior toward them, say no. The women say Cawthorn exhibited sexually or verbally aggressive behavior toward them when they were teenagers.

Two women say he forcibly kissed them. One woman told me he grabbed her thigh and moved his hand an inch or two beneath her dress. WORLD has corroborated each woman’s account with at least one other individual.

I contacted Cawthorn’s campaign to ask about the women’s claims. Cawthorn’s campaign turned down my initial request to interview him and did not respond to three subsequent requests. The campaign did email me a statement addressing one woman’s claims."
Sure sure.. I think democrats cried wolf to many times

I have gotten to the point where I no longer take allegations emerging shortly before an election seriously anymore unless there is a criminal complaint...
And it’s just as appropriate for voters to believe such accusations.

Ultimately it’s the sole purview of the people to decide.
Indeed it is.

He's just following in the footsteps of his leader, the pussygrabber.. what about representative gaetz with his adult "adopted son" (wink,wink) :nono::nono:...

1597643880806.png

Sounds like not much at all.
What it does illustrate is how corrosive home schooling is. None of these kids seem to have developed the social skills that they need in todays world. I blame the parents.

That's what Democrats do.

For Republicans, it is the appearance of impropriety…for Democrats, it’s the DNA on the blue dress. Democrats are held to a completely different standard than Republicans are.

Sexual Assault allegations have been weaponized by the left to stick it to anyone they dont like and thats anyone with R after their name

For Republicans, it is the appearance of impropriety…for Democrats, it’s the DNA on the blue dress. Democrats are held to a completely different standard than Republicans are.

Gee, the last time I looked, Brett Kavenaugh was sitting on the Supreme Court with Clarence Thomas, and Donald Trump was in the White House. All three misogynistic beta male predators. All quite open in their attitudes towards women and all feeling entitled to those attitudes.

Gee, the last time I looked, Brett Kavenaugh was sitting on the Supreme Court with Clarence Thomas, and Donald Trump was in the White House. All three misogynistic beta male predators. All quite open in their attitudes towards women and all feeling entitled to those attitudes.

And all three with false charges laid against them purely for political purposes by Democrats.

I see you don't know what is a beta.

And all three with false charges laid against them purely for political purposes by Democrats.

Yes...it's always false charges for Republicans isn't it? :rolleyes-41:

Just stop. We all know you leftists dont actually give 2 fucks about sexual harassment or rape.
You just ACT like it. Sometimes.

You spout like women are virgins and so innocent of anything. This era is much different. And what really is depressing is that the character and ethics of many people is non existent. Women also work from a massive advantage in this way. This guy must have some talent. And the political class must not have that.

Yes...it's always false charges for Republicans isn't it? :rolleyes-41:

Yes. Without evidence, they are false charges. Not knowing when and where is a false charge. Third-party hearsay is not evidence. Filed 30 years after the alleged event, they are false charges.

Donald Trump was a Hollywood guy. His alleged behavior possibly reflects that.

But then again, I didn't hire him to be my moral advisor. I hired him to destroy the Democrats before they destroy us.

Forum List

Back