Republican who could become youngest House member is accused of Sexual Assault

That's what Democrats do.

For Republicans, it is the appearance of impropriety…for Democrats, it’s the DNA on the blue dress. Democrats are held to a completely different standard than Republicans are.

Gee, the last time I looked, Brett Kavenaugh was sitting on the Supreme Court with Clarence Thomas, and Donald Trump was in the White House. All three misogynistic beta male predators. All quite open in their attitudes towards women and all feeling entitled to those attitudes.

And all three with false charges laid against them purely for political purposes by Democrats.

I see you don't know what is a beta.

Yes...it's always false charges for Republicans isn't it? :rolleyes-41:

Only government school grads imagine (I almost said 'think') that snide remarks are as good as supporting data.

I bet you've heard the term 'windbag' before.

For Republicans, it is the appearance of impropriety…for Democrats, it’s the DNA on the blue dress. Democrats are held to a completely different standard than Republicans are.

Gee, the last time I looked, Brett Kavenaugh was sitting on the Supreme Court with Clarence Thomas, and Donald Trump was in the White House. All three misogynistic beta male predators. All quite open in their attitudes towards women and all feeling entitled to those attitudes.

Why don't you provide any documentation for those pro forma smears.....and watch me destroy it.

mitt-romney-binders-meme-obama-debate-bill-clinton.jpg

I have gotten to the point where I no longer take allegations emerging shortly before an election seriously anymore unless there is a criminal complaint...
And it’s just as appropriate for voters to believe such accusations.

Ultimately it’s the sole purview of the people to decide.

C. Clayton Jones has low grade narcolepsy, and a penchant for buggery.

Let the board decide.

Madison Cawthorn is running in NC-11.
Things just got complicated for him.

"Several women, citing his behavior toward them, say no. The women say Cawthorn exhibited sexually or verbally aggressive behavior toward them when they were teenagers.

Two women say he forcibly kissed them. One woman told me he grabbed her thigh and moved his hand an inch or two beneath her dress. WORLD has corroborated each woman’s account with at least one other individual.

I contacted Cawthorn’s campaign to ask about the women’s claims. Cawthorn’s campaign turned down my initial request to interview him and did not respond to three subsequent requests. The campaign did email me a statement addressing one woman’s claims."

I hate to be so callous about this, but the Democrats have brought this upon themselves....

Accusing Republicans of sexual misconduct at election time or during appointment hearings is a staple for Democrats, an overly-used tactic; yet, too often a successful one.

When Herman Cain ran for President the Democrats bought women out of the proverbial woodwork to launch accusation after accusation against him. It was despicable...and when his wife told him she could take no more, that going through all of the slime was not worth it, Cain dropped out.

Feinstein hid the Democrats ambush against Kavanaugh until the hearings. She could have requested an investigation at any point in the many. many months prior to the hearings but refused to do so.

With the backing of the surrogate fake news liberal media, Democrats accused the President of doing what Joe Biden actually did - pu$$y-grabbing.

The Democrats are the one whose 'supreme leader', President Bill Clinton, is a career sexual predator - a sexual harasser, sexual assaulter, rapist, and pedophile. He was the 1st President who had to testify in a court of law as a sitting President, taken to court for sexual harassment, a case in which he was ruled to be In Contempt of Court to hide his actions / criminality. As a result he was temporarily stripped of his license to practice law. His connection to Epstein, his flights on 'Pedo 1' and many trips to 'Pedo Island' has firmly been established, and the world knows he is a pedophile.

these Democrats are the same ones who were exposed for not only decades of sexual criminal misconduct and not only for NOT holding anyone accountable but also for creating a Federal Govt Congressional committee whose sole purpose for existing was to use tax payer dollars to pay for the silence of their victims. Their last act as members of Congress was to ensure they all got to retire with full benefits with no investigations, no indictments, no charges filed, no convictions, and not having to pay any of Americans' tax dollars back.

'Cloward-Piven'.

The Democrats continuously use Cloward-Piven as a blueprint for their actions.

Democrats ALWAYS accuse others of doing what they have done / are doing and of being who they are....and it always blows up their faces, exposing the truth.

Sadly, because of it, I don't even pay attention to the accusation by Democrats anymore. It's the story of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' x 10...on steroids.

Only rabid, uber partisan hungry for political innuendo / gossip / 'red meat' against their opposition listens / reacts to this anymore.

If it turns out to be true it will be proven, supported by evidence. Until that time I just ignore the puppet masters' attempting to spread lies, sew division, and ruin lives.

Madison Cawthorn is running in NC-11.
Things just got complicated for him.

"Several women, citing his behavior toward them, say no. The women say Cawthorn exhibited sexually or verbally aggressive behavior toward them when they were teenagers.

Two women say he forcibly kissed them. One woman told me he grabbed her thigh and moved his hand an inch or two beneath her dress. WORLD has corroborated each woman’s account with at least one other individual.

I contacted Cawthorn’s campaign to ask about the women’s claims. Cawthorn’s campaign turned down my initial request to interview him and did not respond to three subsequent requests. The campaign did email me a statement addressing one woman’s claims."
He's been in a wheelchair since he was 18.

Fake fucking news.

Just stop. We all know you leftists dont actually give 2 fucks about sexual harassment or rape.
You just ACT like it. Sometimes.
What a stupid thing to say.

Those complaints are of boorish behavior that falls within the limits of what teenage boys might do. In fact, some do much worse, and it is laughed off as a kid just being an asshole.

The timing and nature of the complaints tells you all you need to know.

Just stop. We all know you leftists dont actually give 2 fucks about sexual harassment or rape.
What a stupid thing to say.
Sure it is. Now go vote for biden.

This from a Republican - the party who weaponized sexual relationships between consenting adults, by going after Bill Clinton's private sexual record to discredit him, and impeaching him over a lie about a consentual blow job. Not coincidentally, Brett Kavenaugh was the young lawyer on Ken Starr's staff who came up with the idea of using Clinton's sexual history to take him down. Karma really is a bitch. Kavenaugh, like Clarence Thomas before him, will always be a "tainted" appointment and will limit his rise.

This from a Republican - the party who weaponized sexual relationships between consenting adults, by going after Bill Clinton's private sexual record to discredit him, and impeaching him over a lie about a consentual blow job. Not coincidentally, Brett Kavenaugh was the young lawyer on Ken Starr's staff who came up with the idea of using Clinton's sexual history to take him down. Karma really is a bitch. Kavenaugh, like Clarence Thomas before him, will always be a "tainted" appointment and will limit his rise.
I am not a Republican. Your whole post is rubbish.

Forum List

Back