Republican who could become youngest House member is accused of Sexual Assault

Madison Cawthorn is running in NC-11.
Things just got complicated for him.

"Several women, citing his behavior toward them, say no. The women say Cawthorn exhibited sexually or verbally aggressive behavior toward them when they were teenagers.

Two women say he forcibly kissed them. One woman told me he grabbed her thigh and moved his hand an inch or two beneath her dress. WORLD has corroborated each woman’s account with at least one other individual.

I contacted Cawthorn’s campaign to ask about the women’s claims. Cawthorn’s campaign turned down my initial request to interview him and did not respond to three subsequent requests. The campaign did email me a statement addressing one woman’s claims."

Great, another woman that doesn't remember the location, doesn't remember the details, didn't file any charges, but now remembers it happened and is offended.

He’s in a wheel chair!
So he doesn't have to stoop to reach the hemline.
How low will you go to attack a man in a wheel chair

I don't know. How low do Republicans go to attack Tammy Duckworth, or even John McCain, when he was living. How low have they gone to attack Kamala Harris, or the Clintons? How low have the gone to attack the Obamas?
Harris used blacks as slaves are you crazy? Tammy duckworth is pathetic disgusting human being. Clinton’s seriously?

That's what Democrats do.

For Republicans, it is the appearance of impropriety…for Democrats, it’s the DNA on the blue dress. Democrats are held to a completely different standard than Republicans are.

Gee, the last time I looked, Brett Kavenaugh was sitting on the Supreme Court with Clarence Thomas, and Donald Trump was in the White House. All three misogynistic beta male predators. All quite open in their attitudes towards women and all feeling entitled to those attitudes.
Just stop. We all know you leftists dont actually give 2 fucks about sexual harassment or rape.
You just ACT like it. Sometimes.

This from a Republican - the party who weaponized sexual relationships between consenting adults, by going after Bill Clinton's private sexual record to discredit him, and impeaching him over a lie about a consentual blow job. Not coincidentally, Brett Kavenaugh was the young lawyer on Ken Starr's staff who came up with the idea of using Clinton's sexual history to take him down. Karma really is a bitch. Kavenaugh, like Clarence Thomas before him, will always be a "tainted" appointment and will limit his rise.
I am not a Republican. Your whole post is rubbish.

Thank you for your well considered opinion, backed up with all of the facts and knowledge at your disposal.

He’s in a wheel chair!
So he doesn't have to stoop to reach the hemline.
How low will you go to attack a man in a wheel chair

I don't know. How low do Republicans go to attack Tammy Duckworth, or even John McCain, when he was living. How low have they gone to attack Kamala Harris, or the Clintons? How low have the gone to attack the Obamas?
Harris used blacks as slaves are you crazy? Tammy duckworth is pathetic disgusting human being. Clinton’s seriously?

Tammy Duckworth is a veteran who is in a wheelchair. Hillary Clinton has been investigated more than 25 times without so much as a parking ticket being issued against her - the very essence of a "witch hunt".

Thank you for proving your own hypocrisy.

For Republicans, it is the appearance of impropriety…for Democrats, it’s the DNA on the blue dress. Democrats are held to a completely different standard than Republicans are.

Gee, the last time I looked, Brett Kavenaugh was sitting on the Supreme Court with Clarence Thomas, and Donald Trump was in the White House. All three misogynistic beta male predators. All quite open in their attitudes towards women and all feeling entitled to those attitudes.

And all three with false charges laid against them purely for political purposes by Democrats.

I see you don't know what is a beta.

Yes...it's always false charges for Republicans isn't it? :rolleyes-41:

Only government school grads imagine (I almost said 'think') that snide remarks are as good as supporting data.

I bet you've heard the term 'windbag' before.

Yes. I'm reminded of it every time I read one of your posts.

Don't worry, I'm well aware of the double standards when it comes to sexual misconduct among political figures. Carry on.

And it’s just as appropriate for voters to believe such accusations.

Ultimately it’s the sole purview of the people to decide.

Unless they are accusing Joe Biden

Let me correct that for you: Unless they are proven to by lying.

I find it hard to credit when it spontaneously appears at election time...and that includes the allegations against Biden, which pretty much fell apart like a lot of them do. I've gotten pretty cynical.

And all three with false charges laid against them purely for political purposes by Democrats.

Only government school grads imagine (I almost said 'think') that snide remarks are as good as supporting data.

Don't worry, I'm well aware of the double standards when it comes to sexual misconduct among political figures. Carry on.

OMG!!! A 'so are you' post!!!

You must be a Rhodes Scholar!!

Just stop. We all know you leftists dont actually give 2 fucks about sexual harassment or rape.
You just ACT like it. Sometimes.

This from a Republican - the party who weaponized sexual relationships between consenting adults, by going after Bill Clinton's private sexual record to discredit him, and impeaching him over a lie about a consentual blow job. Not coincidentally, Brett Kavenaugh was the young lawyer on Ken Starr's staff who came up with the idea of using Clinton's sexual history to take him down. Karma really is a bitch. Kavenaugh, like Clarence Thomas before him, will always be a "tainted" appointment and will limit his rise.
I am not a Republican. Your whole post is rubbish.

Thank you for your well considered opinion, backed up with all of the facts and knowledge at your disposal.
Yw

Again, a right winger declines to defend her posts, and resorts to insults and abuse, with condescension and derision. Why don't you want to talk about what Trump has done to the country. Why a Republican President has once more crashed the economy to the benefit of the billionaire class, and now created a trillionaire class, along with a record amount of death, disease and unemployment.

What are Trump's plans for ending the pandemic? For ending the death? For re-starting the economy? Stop insulting people and talk about your plans for the future? Are there any?

Again, a right winger declines to defend her posts, and resorts to insults and abuse, with condescension and derision. Why don't you want to talk about what Trump has done to the country. Why a Republican President has once more crashed the economy to the benefit of the billionaire class, and now created a trillionaire class, along with a record amount of death, disease and unemployment.

What are Trump's plans for ending the pandemic? For ending the death? For re-starting the economy? Stop insulting people and talk about your plans for the future? Are there any?

OK, OK....pick up your crayon and write this down....

"These reckless media smears were completely detached from the reality of Trump’s accomplishments in his first seven months. His tax and deregulation policies had created a record-setting economy. Unemployment rates for minorities had reached historic lows. He had strengthened the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and even shattered the leftist claims of a Trump-Russia collusion when he punished Putin’s murderous ally Bashar al-Assad with a devastating Tomahawk missile strike. Trump was also well on his way to destroying the Islamic caliphate in eight months—something Barack Obama had failed to accomplish with five years of feeble military efforts. The bizarre and baseless media attacks on the president were intended to halt Trump’s progress and shake the loyalty of his 63 million political sup- porters. Instead, Trump continued to rack up policy victories, while the media attacks actually intensified his public support. "
Horowitz, "Blitz," Ch.3

Madison Cawthorn is running in NC-11.
Things just got complicated for him.

"Several women, citing his behavior toward them, say no. The women say Cawthorn exhibited sexually or verbally aggressive behavior toward them when they were teenagers.

Two women say he forcibly kissed them. One woman told me he grabbed her thigh and moved his hand an inch or two beneath her dress. WORLD has corroborated each woman’s account with at least one other individual.

I contacted Cawthorn’s campaign to ask about the women’s claims. Cawthorn’s campaign turned down my initial request to interview him and did not respond to three subsequent requests. The campaign did email me a statement addressing one woman’s claims."

another republican sexual predator, pussygrabber must be proud....

1597702066944.png

arent you gonna elaborate on kum ill a deville? shes really innocent huh/ retard. ---just saying

Forum List

Back