Republicans and democrats opposite party? oh really? tell that to Bush and Obama.lol

There is no longer a "Republican" or "Democrat" party. Those have become either the Trump Party or the Marxist Party.
In ridiculous GOP dupe world Maybe, super dupe. Find me one Democrat who is in favor of a dictatorship owning all business and industry, idiot. Taxing the rich their fair share is communism now... Silly GOP Dupes have their own ridiculous planet now. Pew surveys on European confidence in our president... Obama 77%, Trump 9%. They don't have our ridiculous GOP propaganda machine...

ah aint that cute,they dont look like an opposite party to me .quite a lot loving going on there.again,aint that cute?:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

e699c602533e60aa098a3ea8d010e3c4.jpg

Bushwacker gave him a hug since he KNEW Obomination would lie to americans on ending the war in the mideast and make him proud by not only contiuning his policys in the middle east but EXPANDING them as well.

still MORE loving going on below in this ALLEGED two party system. reality check sheep.It is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so you sheep thiink you have a choice in who gets elected when they are equally as corrupt.

as promised,still MORE loving going on with ex presidents.:abgg2q.jpg:

42c0682599e400b23970cb5b8e23fac7--african-american-museum-american-history.jpg

story-time-Bill-Clinton.jpg

Being kind to fellow Americans is a rare trait. Has nothing to do with party affiliation. I often goto business/trade parties or seminars and hang out with MY COMPETITION. And, GASP, we're all super friendly with each other.

Apparently, we aren't supposed to do that anymore.

ah aint that cute,they dont look like an opposite party to me .quite a lot loving going on there.again,aint that cute?:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Bushwacker gave him a hug since he KNEW Obomination would lie to americans on ending the war in the mideast and make him proud by not only contiuning his policys in the middle east but EXPANDING them as well.

still MORE loving going on below in this ALLEGED two party system. reality check sheep.It is a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so you sheep thiink you have a choice in who gets elected when they are equally as corrupt.

We always knew that Bush was a RINO.

Uh dude,Bush is not a RINO he is part of the NWO agenda plotting against americans that his pals the Clintons and Obamas also are part of.Reagan was as well part of that roundtable group. Ron Paul is a RINO.RINOS believe in the constiitution. Bush pissed on and lit a fire to the constitution same as his pals Obama and clinton did. the poster that posted after you nailed it.

It's a conspiracy!! Idiot GOP conspiracy nut jobs...

Being kind to fellow Americans is a rare trait. Has nothing to do with party affiliation. I often goto business/trade parties or seminars and hang out with MY COMPETITION. And, GASP, we're all super friendly with each other.

apples and oranges Gramps.LOL In THAT case that is totally fine to hang out with your competition,in this case Obama by hugging that mass murderer showed his true colors right there and then up front for the whole world to see that he was the biggest fraud ever. when they hugged each other,I still gave Obomination the benefit of the doubt.

Believe me i WANTED to be wrong about him that he was no different than Bush as i said he wasnt before he got elected knowing his history of corruption as i did but true to form,he showed WHY he hugged Bush since as i said before,the liar facist never had any intentions of reversing his policys proving that when he expanded the war in the mideast and signing executive orders that expanded the UNpatriot act that he said he would get rid of. two fucking mass murderers hugging one another. Might as well be Hitler and stalin in that picture there.

apples and oranges Gramps.LOL In THAT case that is totally fine to hang out with your competition,in this case Obama by hugging that mass murderer showed his true colors right there and then up front for the whole world to see that he was the biggest fraud ever. when they hugged each other,I still gave Obomination the benefit of the doubt.

Believe me i WANTED to be wrong about him that he was no different than Bush as i said he wasnt before he got elected knowing his history of corruption as i did but true to form,he showed WHY he hugged Bush since as i said before,the liar facist never had any intentions of reversing his policys proving that when he expanded the war in the mideast and signing executive orders that expanded the UNpatriot act that he said he would get rid of. two fucking mass murderers hugging one another. Might as well be Hitler and stalin in that picture there.

Did you major in hysterics or fairy tales?

Bush had to be an idiot jerk while he was president to hang on to the crazy right wing base. Since he's been out of office, he's free to embrace sanity again. Good for him. It's a shame that he didn't do it sooner.

Bush had to be an idiot jerk while he was president to hang on to the crazy right wing base. Since he's been out of office, he's free to embrace sanity again. Good for him. It's a shame that he didn't do it sooner.
What form did this "being an idiot jerk" take?

Lying about WMD so he could start a war for oil is a good example, and pandering to the rich at the expense of everyone else is another.

Lying about WMD so he could start a war for oil is a good example, and pandering to the rich at the expense of everyone else is another.
I'm not going to debate the war because that has been discussed ad nauseumin in this forum

How did he "pander to the rich?"

I'm not going to debate the war because that has been discussed ad nauseumin in this forum

Ancient history. If you aren't aware of what happened, I doubt that me explaining it again will help you.

We are all Americans. Don't make everything about party. The parties aren't doing us any favors.

You should remember what you said here the next time you're about to start calling people racists again

I don't recall that, you seem confused...

Ancient history. If you aren't aware of what happened, I doubt that me explaining it again will help you.
In other words, you can't explain it.

We are all Americans. Don't make everything about party. The parties aren't doing us any favors.

You should remember what you said here the next time you're about to start calling people racists again

You know the site has a search feature, dumb ass

Vote republican: we used to be less racist than democrats.

Actually, you're being a racist pig.

So a trump supporter?

Bulldog's arguments go without saying. That's because if he says them, he sounds really stupid

In other words, I have no need to explain it again to a RWNJ.

You couldn't explain how to draw with crayons to a five year old

You know the site has a search feature, dumb ass

Vote republican: we used to be less racist than democrats.

Actually, you're being a racist pig.

So a trump supporter?

Ah, that must have been after the racist ran over all those people? Looks like I was mocking something, but you don't really include all the context.

Not if you are content with the forum believing you're a lying douchebag.

Not if you are content with the forum believing you're a lying douchebag.

RWNJs make that claim often. It hasn't been a concern so far, and I don't think it will be in the future.

Forum List

Back