Republicans and Race

Republicans could do themselves a huge favor by just (a) admitting that old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant paranoid white racism still exists, (b) putting their focus on loudly, clearly, and unequivocally holding those elements on the Right accountable and responsible, and (c) leveraging those efforts to challenge the Left to clean its own house on the issue.

That's about it.

But, they have been conditioned to downplay, ignore, mock, avoid or dismiss any examples of white racism, because they just don't have the balls to be honest and responsible. That's up to them. But all that does is provide fodder to those on the Left who have a vested interest in avoiding holding their own side accountable, and the cycle continues.

I like the guy who grew up in the United States and claims that half the country is racist. You know perfectly well that's just a lie, fascist dick

Republicans could do themselves a huge favor by just (a) admitting that old fashioned, mouth breathing, ignorant paranoid white racism still exists, (b) putting their focus on loudly, clearly, and unequivocally holding those elements on the Right accountable and responsible, and (c) leveraging those efforts to challenge the Left to clean its own house on the issue.

That's about it.

But, they have been conditioned to downplay, ignore, mock, avoid or dismiss any examples of white racism, because they just don't have the balls to be honest and responsible. That's up to them. But all that does is provide fodder to those on the Left who have a vested interest in avoiding holding their own side accountable, and the cycle continues.

I like the guy who grew up in the United States and claims that half the country is racist. You know perfectly well that's just a lie, fascist dick
Who said half the country is racist?

That's about it.

You did. This is just a word game you're playing and you're terrible at it

That's about it.

Only in your mind. There is nothing I can do about that.

People sure do love making ignorant assumptions around here.

That's about it.

You're not fooling anyone with your lame spin, what you said was clear. Racists are a tiny percent of this country, fascist jackass. That half the country is racist is just a shallow lie by you and the other hate filled leftists who want to destroy your enemies because your leftist ideology is lame and defies reason and logic. So you dehumanize your enemy justifying violence to get your way

That's about it.

You're not fooling anyone with your lame spin, what you said was clear. Racists are a tiny percent of this country, fascist jackass. That half the country is racist is just a shallow lie by you and the other hate filled leftists who want to destroy your enemies because your leftist ideology is lame and defies reason and logic. So you dehumanize your enemy justifying violence to get your way
Your hysterical defensiveness and hyperbole are noted.

Maybe you should have a cookie.

That's about it.

Here we go again, the mind reader is all worried about how I feel. Just so you know I don't give a shit how you feel, fag

That's about it.

Here we go again, the mind reader is all worried about how I feel. Just so you know I don't give a shit how you feel, fag
Ironic that you would call me a mind reader, after going drama queen telling me what I was thinking.

Your meltdown says quite a bit about you. A little too defensive on this topic.

That's about it.

Ironic that you would call me a mind reader, after going drama queen telling me what I was thinking.

Yes, responding to what you wrote is reading your mind. What a moron

That's about it.

:itsok:

That's about it.

You sure are obsessed with how I feel, and yet I still don't give a shit how you feel. Do your loafers touch the ground or just float above it, gay boy?

Racism isn't defined by party it's individualistic twisted logic. Most Americans are not racist. I do realize as a white male I've had an easier go of it something I'm not proud of. But to say racism belongs to one cult(I mean party I have no use for political corrupt parties) is foolish. My race is not superior nor I ferior. It's simply a race.

The democrat party relies on racism as a weapon and a shield.....it has since the days of slavery...there is no equivalence between the democrats and republican on race...the democrat parties core groups are openly and proudly racist....as are it's leadership........

Both parties act like cults. They really believe it should be only their way. But they claim to be for freedom. We believe and liberty and freedom....IF this if that. Can't think for themselves need a party to help them along.

That's about it.

He cold stone busted you. You have to know that , on some level.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That's about it.

From your hardcore right wing perspective? Sure.

Both parties act like cults. They really believe it should be only their way. But they claim to be for freedom. We believe and liberty and freedom....IF this if that. Can't think for themselves need a party to help them along.

Bull. Both parties have partisans, of varying degrees.

But, the republican party operates like a political party. Our members, generally speaking, support the party for political reasons.

The dems are the ones that have embraced Identity Politics and believe that their very existence is threatened if you disagree with them on matters of policy.

The Republican Party is deeply flawed. But they are not a death cult like the fucking dems.

That's about it.

From your hardcore right wing perspective? Sure.

Objectively speaking.

Stone cold busted you.

It was beautiful to watch.

That's about it.

dems are the biggest anti-Semitic, KKK Racists ever

There, I admitted it!

I feel better

Irony = OP is from a pro-abort that supports the denial of basic human rights to black children in the womb.

Iggy gains another leftarded soul.
Ya, what is the score on the Supreme Court there buddy? Why is abortion still around? Clue it will go no where because the power Republicans do not want it to go away. I will fucking dance in the streets the day it does go away but unfortunately your lying sacks of shit in power will not let it.
At least the GOP, lying sacks of shit that they are - do not deny the biological fact that an abortion kilks a child. YOUR fucktarded side still does deny that fact.

Congrats!

You made the iggy.

Last edited:
Yeah the Dems are worse than flawed. At the same time I really don't understand why the gop has an anti gay stance. If you support freedom and liberty then you shouldn't worry about them. Secondly, they espouse garbage such as social security is bad, Medicare and Medicaid are bad while knowing that wages for most people ensure they need these when they are older or they will have nothing to live on. I can't get behind a platform that believes in that and I am a white traditionally married Christian retired former business owning man. So I had to sit the last election out. I will never vote democrat and will never be a fanatic shouting usa usa because that's not how I go about things. So don't say you are for liberty and go but, but, but but but.

Forum List

Back