Republicans are Desperately Searching for their Next Monica Lewinsky BS Scandal.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
During the past 30 years, the biggest success and only win the republicans had was their Monica Lewinsky BS scandal.

This scandal was the main reason why GW Bush won the presidency.
The republicans got a lot of milage out of this scandal.

I think the situation now is so similar to the 90s.
Bill Clinton and Biden both have booming economies and booming jobs markets, and the GOP need someway to discredit that success.

The only chance they have is another BS fake nothing burger scandal.

US Attorney David Weiss has just shot down the lying whistleblowers fake claims and fully debunked the Hunter and Joe corruption lie. While I expect the GOP to keep lying about this scandal, its clear the scandal is fake, and there is no corruption, and no evidence of corruption.

The only chance the GOP have is to fabricate some new fake scandal to try and discredit Biden.

Last edited:
During the past 30 years, the biggest success and only win the republicans had was their Monica Lewinsky BS scandal.

Bill Clinton and Biden both have booming economies and booming jobs markets, and the GOP need someway to discredit that success.

US Attorney David Weiss has just shot down the lying whistleblowers fake claims and fully debunked the Hunter and Joe corruption lie. While I expect the GOP to keep lying about this scandal, its clear the scandal is fake, and there is no corruption, and no evidence of corruption.

The only chance the GOP have is to fabricate some new fake scandal to try and discredit Biden.

Some of that is true.

I think the reason that Gore and HRC lost is because they were not likable and there was a certain amount of Clinton (Bill) and Obama fatigue at play there. Gore won the popular vote and because of a butterfly ballot in WPBC, he lost Florida. But it shouldn't have been that close--he lost his home state.

Democrats suffer from this canard that the best idea prevails. In Politics it is seldom true.

"Desperately searching"?

Democrats are so corrupt, Stevie Wonder can see it.

1689081562241.jpeg

Lewinsky would not even come close to being a Dem scandal today. You sick perverted, rapists, pedophiles, anti American sell outs have no moral code.

Lewinsky would not even come close to being a Dem scandal today. You sick perverted, rapists, pedophiles, anti American sell outs have no moral code.

Notice there's no support for Biden on the beach. TRUMP get's cheers everywhere he goes, while Biden is mostly ignored.

That would pass as G rated family living with the current Pope of Catholics.

Actually, she would be....the fact that Poopeypants would choose an actual grown woman for sex instead of a child, his daughter, or a man...would be scandalous.

Honestly, I don’t think they knew it was him. With his hat and sunglasses, he looks like any other 90-year-old on a beach day from the assisted living facility,
If it was Trump on the beach, they would know it was either Trump, or a beached whale.

A big orange whale.

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, still trying to deflect from your dad's nightmare presidency?

Good thing there is no evidence of any of that. You just made it up, like always. You have been reduce to fabricating lies because the GOP has failed so badly and has no success at all.

Meanwhile you people loved pedophile Roy Moore, Jim Jordan, and numerous other republicans have real deal evidence proving they are pedophiles.

The republicans are the party of pedophiles, and the GOP protects and supports pedophiles like Roy Moore, Jim Jordan and many others.

Meanwhile you people loved pedophile Roy Moore, Jim Jordan, and numerous other republicans have real deal evidence proving they are pedophiles.

The republicans are the party of pedophiles, and the GOP protects and supports pedophiles like Roy Moore, Jim Jordan and many others.

Don't forget the gold standard. Dennis Hastert, who served as the republicans longest serving speaker of the house, and 3rd in line for the presidency.

Don't forget the gold standard. Dennis Hastert, who served as the republicans longest serving speaker of the house, and 3rd in line for the presidency.
oh yea. I forgot about him

Republicans are the party of pedophiles and corruption, then they just lie about it and their gullible brainwashed followers believe the lies per usual.

oh yea. I forgot about him

Republicans are the party of pedophiles and corruption, then they just lie about it and their gullible brainwashed followers believe the lies per usual.

But then you voted for biden who sniffs little girls hair, took showers with his underage daughter, groped his staff etc. So you voted for the pedo currently in office.

Forum List

Back