Republicans Are Eating Their Own

If anyone is worried about the GOP's prospects in 2022 and 2024 after seeing the democrats govern isn't paying attention.
No amount of "whataboutism" or TDS will save the democrats.

I would rather watch this than whats happening to the americans biden is leaving behind in Afghanistan,,

but since I have morals I will stay focused on real issues like that,,
Every American in Afghanistan has known the dates for withdrawal and could have left a month ago or earlier. Any American "left behind" probably was obstinate about not leaving.
What on earth does that have to do with the GOP splintering?
They don't want to talk about it. :laugh:

Every American in Afghanistan has known the dates for withdrawal and could have left a month ago or earlier. Any American "left behind" probably was obstinate about not leaving.

They don't want to talk about it. :laugh:
if that weere the case then why do they want out now?? and doesnt change the fact biden left them behind,,

my guess is before this is over biden will be responsible for more american deaths than 911,,

thats blood on your hands not mine,,

but please make more excuses,, I like watching them for a good laugh,,

After voting for President Biden’s infrastructure bill, 13 Republicans are now facing “death threats” and “harsh blowback,” according to the AP. This comes after House Republican Paul Gosar posted a violent cartoon showing his likeness killing Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter. MSNBC’s Dr. Jason Johnson reports on the rise of violent right-wing threats.

A nationwide review conducted by ABC News has identified at least 54 criminal cases where Trump was invoked in direct connection with violent acts, threats of violence or allegations of assault.

Lefties shocked at politics as usual? In most sane administrations potential candidates snipe at each other but the current democrat regime calls for restrictions on the 1st Amendment.

The democrats are ruining the country. Republicans need to save it.
The more that is revealed of just what a vile person Trump is, the more the MAGAts will find it necessary to demonize the Democrats.

The MAGAts already have Democrats ripping off the faces of live babies in the non-existent basement of Comet Pizza and wearing those faces as masks.

I can't WAIT to see what you come up with next!

If anyone is worried about the GOP's prospects in 2022 and 2024 after seeing the democrats govern isn't paying attention.
No amount of "whataboutism" or TDS will save the democrats.
No amount of "Whataboutism" or TDS will get magaturds elected either.

Forum List

Back