Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

right wing fantasy? Capitalism has a Natural rate of unemployment. It is Natural for some to be naturally unemployed with a natural rate of unemployment. What could be more "natural".

Is that why Nancy Pelosi believed Federal Unemployment extensions under President Obama creates jobs.
People merely spending capital causes capital to simply circulate and create any demand or supply as needed by those consumers circulating that capital.

Automatic stabilization of our Economy is what it is.

You still prove you don't understand economics.
I know solving simple poverty means no more excuses for the Poor to be on the streets.

Unless those that make choices causing them to be poor can get from bleeding hearts like you what they need, they deserve to be on the streets.
We have a First World economy not natural capitalism.

Is it possible that the crazy left really thinks that freshman congressperson Cortez will be anything but comic relief?
She be embarrassed beyond belief on day 1.
she should get some staff to keep her up to date and help with her policies.

Shouldn't someone that ran already be up to date on things? Prove her election was nothing more than freeloaders unwilling to do for themselves buying into her nonsense concept of 'I breathe, therefore, give me shit'. She's an embarrassment to herself, the Democrats, and honorable people that know better.
a House member who won her local district. she has to come up with plans among her Peers, who also got elected.

In other words, you made a claim you can't prove and tried to use yourself as a source.
anyone who understands economics knows what I am talking about or knows what questions to ask.

only the right wing prefers to appeal to ignorance.
Anyone that know economics knows that you're an idiot that doesn't understand it.
do the rich have to provide labor input to the economy?

do those who truly need social services?

We have a First World economy.

The right wing is still stuck on obsolete economics technologies from last millennium.

If someone unwilling to work or provide for him/herself can't get help from you, let them starve. That's not an obsolete idea. It keep people from becoming freeloaders. The smart ones figure it out and the dumb ones die off.
thank Goodness our Founding Fathers already Ordained and Established "our moral path" for us:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nothing moral about taking from one that will work and handing it to some fucking piece of shit that refuses to do so.

Is that why Nancy Pelosi believed Federal Unemployment extensions under President Obama creates jobs.
People merely spending capital causes capital to simply circulate and create any demand or supply as needed by those consumers circulating that capital.

I know solving simple poverty means no more excuses for the Poor to be on the streets.

Unless those that make choices causing them to be poor can get from bleeding hearts like you what they need, they deserve to be on the streets.

Then the freeloaders need to get on board or die off and stop being a drain on society.

Is it possible that the crazy left really thinks that freshman congressperson Cortez will be anything but comic relief?

Shouldn't someone that ran already be up to date on things? Prove her election was nothing more than freeloaders unwilling to do for themselves buying into her nonsense concept of 'I breathe, therefore, give me shit'. She's an embarrassment to herself, the Democrats, and honorable people that know better.
a House member who won her local district. she has to come up with plans among her Peers, who also got elected.

It's rather easy to tell the type of freeloading POS in her district. They voted for one.

anyone who understands economics knows what I am talking about or knows what questions to ask.

only the right wing prefers to appeal to ignorance.
Anyone that know economics knows that you're an idiot that doesn't understand it.

The right wing is still stuck on obsolete economics technologies from last millennium.

If someone unwilling to work or provide for him/herself can't get help from you, let them starve. That's not an obsolete idea. It keep people from becoming freeloaders. The smart ones figure it out and the dumb ones die off.
thank Goodness our Founding Fathers already Ordained and Established "our moral path" for us:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nothing moral about taking from one that will work and handing it to some fucking piece of shit that refuses to do so.
hearsay and soothsay? I am not the the one with only ad hominems and other forms of fallacies, instead of the good argument of a better solution at lower cost.

Then the freeloaders need to get on board or die off and stop being a drain on society.
Capitalism has a Natural rate of unemployment.

The federal doctrine provides for results, not excuses.

It's rather easy to tell the type of freeloading POS in her district. They voted for one.
come up with better solutions at lower cost and stop whining, right wingers.

hearsay and soothsay? I am on the one with only ad hominems and other forms of fallacies, instead of the good argument of a better solution at lower cost.

The founders would not have supported freeloaders. I know it and know you've learned it.

People simply don't want to work and shouldn't benefit from such a choice.

The better solution is to stop all social welfare and let those constantly demanding it start doing for themselves or do without.

hearsay and soothsay? I am on the one with only ad hominems and other forms of fallacies, instead of the good argument of a better solution at lower cost.

The founders would not have supported freeloaders. I know it and know you've learned it.
that was then, this is now.

not for economic freedom or economic liberty, either?

where do you get your "morals" from.

The better solution is to stop all social welfare and let those constantly demanding it start doing for themselves or do without.
only in right wing fantasy, does that work.

You're the one that used the founding fathers. They wouldn't support them now, either.

People that don't want to work shouldn't benefit from those that do.

It's a solution at a lower price. It would work. The smarter freeloaders would learn and start doing for themselves. The dumb ones would die off resulting in no more money being wasted on them.

You're the one that used the founding fathers. They wouldn't support them now, either.
they wrote our Constitution. it is our supreme law of the land.

People that don't want to work shouldn't benefit from those that do.
according to what Standard?

It's a solution at a lower price. It would work. The smarter freeloaders would learn and start doing for themselves. The dumb ones would die off resulting in no more money being wasted on them.
we are discussing fellow citizens in the several States. This is our Obligation:

Forum List

Back