Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

only if you know nothing about economics. we could have freer markets with less government intervention.

I agree with that less government intervention is a freer market. Binding business with more taxes ruins the free market.
our current regime is worse. a general tax is much less intrusive.

Depends on how often and how much.
how about,

junk bonds not junk laws?

a bond issue could fund it, initially.

Fund what? We were talking less government intervention in the market place and "General" tax. So again...
an unemployment compensation fund.

If taxes are a cost of doing business and applied equitably....how do they ruin a free market?

The burden of taxes falls directly on the consumer, not the business. Businesses just pass through the tax onto the consumer. Less taxes equal more spending power and stimulates the economy.
more people spending money and creating demand, increases liquidity and stimulates our economy.

Yep, if I kept more of my money instead of losing it to taxes, I'd have more money to spend, however much of my taxes go to social programs and limit my spending.
not the same thing. less liquidity and less demand can be created.

As what?
capital being circulated by more people rather than less people.

simply circulating currency engenders a positive multiplier effect.

I agree with that less government intervention is a freer market. Binding business with more taxes ruins the free market.

how about,

Fund what? We were talking less government intervention in the market place and "General" tax. So again...

Oh for the love of 40 different kinds of Pete, would you get off that kick.

For the millionth time, what you want is NOT unemployment compensation. You know it, admit it.

Has any incoming congress person ever generated so much talk among the opposing party? There are easily 5 to 6 threads a day about her on this forum alone.

She has already moved into their heads
No rent or mortgage being paid either. They just let her in.

how about,

For the millionth time, what you want is NOT unemployment compensation. You know it, admit it.
Yes, it is. solving for capitalism's natural rate of inefficiency is a social goal.

how about,

Yes, it is. solving for capitalism's natural rate of inefficiency is a social goal.

That's not what you want. You want to literally be paid for purposely not working. Admit it.

how about,

That's not what you want. You want to literally be paid for purposely not working. Admit it.
why do you have a problem with it? jealous of the Poor instead of the Rich.

I'm not jealous of anyone who would rather take an unearned $15/hr from the taxpayers than work and earn many times more than that.

I'm not jealous of anyone who would rather take an unearned $15/hr from the taxpayers than work and earn many times more than that.
a minimum wage is not a maximum wage.

how about,

We already have that fund. Businesses and employees already contribute.

Do you not feel dumber after having a conversation with him? His disconnected responses make me WTF! How does his response remotely address what was posted?

The guy is either a lazy nut job or a lazy communicator. I’m thinking he is a mental case.

Why would anyone agree to pay someone not to work. The stupidity is unmatched.

a minimum wage is not a maximum wage.

Of course not. You're not talking about a minimum wage, however, because minimum wage applies to actual jobs. You're talking about paying people who deliberately do not work. Those are the ones you want to trap, because you don't think they should be encouraged to work.

Why do you hate the poor so much?

Do you not feel dumber after having a conversation with him? His disconnected responses make me WTF! How does his response remotely address what was posted?

The guy is either a lazy nut job or a lazy communicator. I’m thinking he is a mental case.

He seriously sounds like a mindless bot, randomly replying to key words.

Nobody should be afraid of her, if she gains any amount of power, she'll just make the State collapse faster. That benefits everyone. Also, it's about time we had a politician that needed a Retard Wrangler.

Why does Donkey Face Cortez and Maxine Waters wear red lipstick? Is Soros telling them to do that? :p

Nobody should be afraid of her, if she gains any amount of power, she'll just make the State collapse faster. That benefits everyone. Also, it's about time we had a politician that needed a Retard Wrangler.

What a load of hooey.

It won't solve poverty, every society has poverty and will always have poverty. Non-producers will cause simple poverty by being simple.
only if you know nothing about economics. we could have freer markets with less government intervention.

If taxes are a cost of doing business and applied equitably....how do they ruin a free market?

The burden of taxes falls directly on the consumer, not the business. Businesses just pass through the tax onto the consumer. Less taxes equal more spending power and stimulates the economy.

More trickle down nonsense

The market sets the price of your product. If a business could charge more for their product....they already would

You've never run a business. Taxes are an expense just the same as materials and labor are. IT all gets factored in.

how about,

We already have that fund. Businesses and employees already contribute.
a general tax would be better. cost savings could be realized just on that alone.

capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment for the capital bottom line not labor's bottom line; not even in right to work States.

Forum List

Back