Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Yes, it is. solving for capitalism's natural rate of inefficiency is a social goal.

That's not what you want. You want to literally be paid for purposely not working. Admit it.
why do you have a problem with it? jealous of the Poor instead of the Rich.

I'm not jealous of anyone who would rather take an unearned $15/hr from the taxpayers than work and earn many times more than that.
a minimum wage is not a maximum wage.

Of course not. You're not talking about a minimum wage, however, because minimum wage applies to actual jobs. You're talking about paying people who deliberately do not work. Those are the ones you want to trap, because you don't think they should be encouraged to work.

Why do you hate the poor so much?
lol. you can make up any story you want. it must take morals to have arguments, like Men.

Compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment is the concept.

Yes, it is. solving for capitalism's natural rate of inefficiency is a social goal.

That's not what you want. You want to literally be paid for purposely not working. Admit it.

I'm not jealous of anyone who would rather take an unearned $15/hr from the taxpayers than work and earn many times more than that.

Do you not feel dumber after having a conversation with him? His disconnected responses make me WTF! How does his response remotely address what was posted?

The guy is either a lazy nut job or a lazy communicator. I’m thinking he is a mental case.

Why would anyone agree to pay someone not to work. The stupidity is unmatched.

He seriously sounds like a mindless bot, randomly replying to key words.
you all sound like mindless bots with nothing but repeal.

Nobody should be afraid of her, if she gains any amount of power, she'll just make the State collapse faster. That benefits everyone. Also, it's about time we had a politician that needed a Retard Wrangler.

Cool

Doctored photos substituting for political discussion.

Of course not. You're not talking about a minimum wage, however, because minimum wage applies to actual jobs. You're talking about paying people who deliberately do not work. Those are the ones you want to trap, because you don't think they should be encouraged to work.

lol. you can make up any story you want. it must take morals to have arguments, like Men.

What's the rate? Give us a number.

Do you not feel dumber after having a conversation with him? His disconnected responses make me WTF! How does his response remotely address what was posted?

The guy is either a lazy nut job or a lazy communicator. I’m thinking he is a mental case.

He seriously sounds like a mindless bot, randomly replying to key words.
you all sound like mindless bots with nothing but repeal.

IOW, you're lost.

U6 is around seven percent.

Depends on how often and how much.
how about,

junk bonds not junk laws?

a bond issue could fund it, initially.

Fund what? We were talking less government intervention in the market place and "General" tax. So again...
an unemployment compensation fund.

We already have that fund. Businesses and employees already contribute.
a general tax would be better. cost savings could be realized just on that alone.

We already have a fund for unemployment, already funded no need to add a tax.

capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment for the capital bottom line not labor's bottom line; not even in right to work States.

So says the guy who can’t prove anything.

Finally had to make up a number. Lol!

how about,

junk bonds not junk laws?

a bond issue could fund it, initially.

Fund what? We were talking less government intervention in the market place and "General" tax. So again...

a general tax would be better. cost savings could be realized just on that alone.

it would not longer be an individual account; a general account could work. savings from simplification could be incurred.

I am willing to go with seven percent.

daniel

it would not longer be an individual account; a general account could work. savings from simplification could be incurred.

That’s how it is now.

Go with what makes you feel good, the number doesn’t matter to me.

solving simple poverty at the rock bottom cost of less than the minimum wage, is the concept.

solving simple poverty at the rock bottom cost of less than the minimum wage, is the concept.

Like I said, go with what makes you feel good, doesn’t matter to me. Your concept has been proven wrong, so it a mute point.

Nobody should be afraid of her, if she gains any amount of power, she'll just make the State collapse faster. That benefits everyone. Also, it's about time we had a politician that needed a Retard Wrangler.

What a load of hooey.

What a fantastic way to debate. Everyone else provides an explanation of their position, explains why it's correct, explains why the other individual's position is wrong, provides citations, you? Well, all of that's for noobs, you just basically hold your hands over your ears and yell 'Lalala, I can't hear you!'. Grade schooler tactics are for pros, clearly.

Cool

Doctored photos substituting for political discussion.

Never before has one made a clearer announcement that they didn't bother to listen to the evidence.

What a load of hooey.

What a fantastic way to debate. Everyone else provides an explanation of their position, explains why it's correct, explains why the other individual's position is wrong, provides citations, you? Well, all of that's for noobs, you just basically hold your hands over your ears and yell 'Lalala, I can't hear you!'. Grade schooler tactics are for pros, clearly.

PF is correct, you posted juvenile hooey and cartoon characters and snickering double images in lieu of rational argument.

Your post above is supreme irony. Check your mirror.

Forum List

Back