Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Nobody should be afraid of her, if she gains any amount of power, she'll just make the State collapse faster. That benefits everyone. Also, it's about time we had a politician that needed a Retard Wrangler.

What a load of hooey.

What a fantastic way to debate. Everyone else provides an explanation of their position, explains why it's correct, explains why the other individual's position is wrong, provides citations, you? Well, all of that's for noobs, you just basically hold your hands over your ears and yell 'Lalala, I can't hear you!'. Grade schooler tactics are for pros, clearly.

PF is correct, you posted juvenile hooey and cartoon characters and snickering double images in lieu of rational argument.

Your post above is supreme irony. Check your mirror.

OR you could actually view the video, in which they discuss her statements and policy in detail and explain what's wrong with it, instead of glancing at the thumbnails and choosing to ignore them.

Not only do not apparently not understand irony, but you also choose not to educate yourself. Then again, I'm talking to a Democratic Party voter, if you were interested in educating yourself, you wouldn't be.

U6 is around seven percent.

Finally had to make up a number. Lol!
I am willing to go with seven percent.

Go with what makes you feel good, the number doesn’t matter to me.
solving simple poverty at the rock bottom cost of less than the minimum wage, is the concept.

Like I said, go with what makes you feel good, doesn’t matter to me. Your concept has been proven wrong, so it a mute point.
anybody can talk. it must take morals to actually argue.

Nobody should be afraid of her, if she gains any amount of power, she'll just make the State collapse faster. That benefits everyone. Also, it's about time we had a politician that needed a Retard Wrangler.

What a load of hooey.

What a fantastic way to debate. Everyone else provides an explanation of their position, explains why it's correct, explains why the other individual's position is wrong, provides citations, you? Well, all of that's for noobs, you just basically hold your hands over your ears and yell 'Lalala, I can't hear you!'. Grade schooler tactics are for pros, clearly.

PF is correct, you posted juvenile hooey and cartoon characters and snickering double images in lieu of rational argument.

Your post above is supreme irony. Check your mirror.

OR you could actually view the video, in which they discuss her statements and policy in detail and explain what's wrong with it, instead of glancing at the thumbnails and choosing to ignore them.

Not only do not apparently not understand irony, but you also choose not to educate yourself. Then again, I'm talking to a Democratic Party voter, if you were interested in educating yourself, you wouldn't be.

tax cut economics are worthless if it does't cover spending.

Finally had to make up a number. Lol!

solving simple poverty at the rock bottom cost of less than the minimum wage, is the concept.

Like I said, go with what makes you feel good, doesn’t matter to me. Your concept has been proven wrong, so it a mute point.

That explains why all you do is talk and don’t do anything else.

i have arguments, not gossip.

there is no wall building power; equal protection of the law is a power.

No argument there, see all you have is gossip. All you have is talk, just opinions and no facts. Take your opinion and two bucks and you can buy a cup of coffee. Let me know when you have an argument.

No argument there, see all you have is gossip. All you have is talk, just opinions and no facts. Take your opinion and two bucks and you can buy a cup of coffee. Let me know when you have an argument.
all of my arguments are based upon Constitutional law.

the right wing has nothing but right wing fantasy.

Let me know when you get an argument, so far you have almost 48000 posts that repeat a dumb opinion with no facts.

Let me know when you get an argument, so far you have almost 48000 posts that repeat a dumb opinion with no facts.
nothing but hearsay and soothsay from the right wing in political venues? thank Goodness for our doctrine of separation of powers.

nothing but hearsay and soothsay from the right wing in political venues? thank Goodness for our doctrine of separation of powers.

You don’t need to keep talking to talk, just come up with an argument based on fact and not the opinion of the lazy man.

equal protection of the law is Constitutional.

No argument there, still just talk and no argument, you must lack morals, cupcake.
Employment is at the will of either party. A lack of equal protection of the law is the problem.

Opinion, no facts, again, nothing but opinion and no argument, sorry cupcake you fail...again.
On what basis does EDD deny or disparage benefits if no for-cause employment can be proven?

No argument there, still just talk and no argument, you must lack morals, cupcake.
Employment is at the will of either party. A lack of equal protection of the law is the problem.

Opinion, no facts, again, nothing but opinion and no argument, sorry cupcake you fail...again.
On what basis does EDD deny or disparage benefits if no for-cause employment can be proven?
What does EDD mean? Another diversion based on your feelings?

that i should not take you seriously in our at-will employment States. are you even American.

that i should not take you seriously in our at-will employment States. are you even American.

Lots of initials in the world today and I’m not good at the game, you going to continue to divert?

Lots of initials in the world today and I’m not good at the game, you going to continue to divert?
employment development department.

employment development department.

Our state calls it something completely different. It’s the TBP in our state. In fact only California appears to use those initials for their program, so unless you live in California a person wouldn’t know the initials. I surprised you thought all states called it the same. :290968001256257790-final: Have anymore diversions?

Forum List

Back