Republicans Are Taking Out Their Obama Hate On Dreamers and Child Refugees

RKMBrown: I commented on people not willing to do the right thing just because it is the right thing to do. As an Extremist we can’t expect any more from you. The same applies to the Extreme Left. How many 50 year of men have claimed to be 16 year old high school students?
Erand7899: Immigration laws have never been enforced. Business for 1 did not want them enforced as they were making a bundle off of them. When the laws haven’t been enforced for a minimum of 60 years it makes no sense at all to blame the present person and not share the blame with all that have preceded him.
Who is against having immigration reform? The GOP has been making plans to attract Latinos for over a year now and if their plan for immigration reform were reveled before the upcoming election getting their vote would be impossible. Immigration Reform should be done by both parties; but when one party refuses to take part who’s fault is it when nothing gets done.
How many times have the two parties made an agreement, with press releases etc. only to have them shot down when it came to a vote?

Are you talking about Ronald Reagan, again?

Telling Lies - YouTube

Thanks to Ronald Reagan, the Contras got to turn Central America into a drug haven and Middle Eastern Terrorists like Osama Bin Laden received the training to do 9/11.

All in one scandal!

:mad:
Well that was stupid of Reagan wasn't it? But, I thought RR was dead. Why bring him up he's not POTUS is he? Are you trying to say it's ok for Obama to do it because RR did it?

He would still be a better POTUS than the asshole we have now.

QFT :eusa_clap:

This is what happens when you believe a president is destroying the country.

Your job is to fight back with every tool you have.

Last edited:
RKMBrown: I commented on people not willing to do the right thing just because it is the right thing to do. As an Extremist we can’t expect any more from you. The same applies to the Extreme Left. How many 50 year of men have claimed to be 16 year old high school students?
Erand7899: Immigration laws have never been enforced. Business for 1 did not want them enforced as they were making a bundle off of them. When the laws haven’t been enforced for a minimum of 60 years it makes no sense at all to blame the present person and not share the blame with all that have preceded him.
Who is against having immigration reform? The GOP has been making plans to attract Latinos for over a year now and if their plan for immigration reform were reveled before the upcoming election getting their vote would be impossible. Immigration Reform should be done by both parties; but when one party refuses to take part who’s fault is it when nothing gets done.
How many times have the two parties made an agreement, with press releases etc. only to have them shot down when it came to a vote?

You must be confusing me with a republican. The only republican I like at the moment is Rubio.

Shifting demographics makes it hard for the Right to win presidential elections. This means they don't have the political capital to give Obama and the Dems any legislative accomplishments. For this reason they must obstruct the Obama government at all costs.

Ask yourself this. Why can't the House pass anything? Why has the House passed less legislation than any House in history by a wide margin. There is nothing stopping them from passing whatever they want..

Do you get it? Their political survival depends on obstructing Obama.

Translation: we have a political party which has an interest in destroying the presidency even when he tries to pass republican legislation.

God help us.

Last edited:

Shifting demographics makes it hard for the Right to win presidential elections. This means they don't have the political capital to give Obama and the Dems any legislative accomplishments. For this reason they must obstruct the Obama government at all costs.

Ask yourself this. Why can't the House pass anything? Why has the House passed less legislation than any House in history by a wide margin. There is nothing stopping them from passing whatever they want..

Do you get it? Their political survival depends on obstructing Obama.

Translation: we have a political party which has an interest in destroying the presidency even when he tries to pass republican legislation.

God help us.

Or... EVERY SINGLE THING THE DEMOCRATS WANT TO DO IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THE AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE

Another day when we're left scratching our heads relative to the far left radical agenda. Very unfortunate the majority of our society voted twice for this oppression. And even more remarkable is how the left and its media, marginalize what it means to be 'American' and its quickly becoming the norm.

I will not be assimilated

-Geaux

Another day when we're left scratching our heads relative to the far left radical agenda. Very unfortunate the majority of our society voted twice for this oppression. And even more remarkable is how the left and its media, marginalize what it means to be 'American' and its quickly becoming the norm.

I will not be assimilated

-Geaux

Ayup...I mean if I was a communist drunk or Chinese sweat shop worker, then I'd probably vote democrat too.

Hahaha... You lefties, and you know who you are :lol: are so full of chit your eyes are brown. You expect us to believe you guys/gals actually give a shit about the things you say you do? Yea right. So passionate and compassionate. How admirable

gfys

-Geaux

Last edited:

Forum List

Back