Republican's Are Tough As Nails...

Carla_Danger

Platinum Member
Feb 10, 2013
Jeb Bush eats nails when he wakes up, then he has breakfast. :biggrin:

This was funny...Jeb Bush eats nails? You know what that means, right? His insides are hemorrhaging faster than his campaign.

What a bunch of whiners!

Hilarious!

Did you say that when the Dems refused a debate with FOX?

Would it be asking too much for you to provide a link, and not from an extremist right wing site?
Imagine that. Another "whiner" whiner that doesn't even know their people do the same thing LOL

Democrats Dismiss Fox News Debate

Is Bill Richardson running for something? Oh, this is back in 2007. No wonder I have heard nothing about this in the news.

Would it be asking too much for you to provide a link, and not from an extremist right wing site?
Imagine that. Another "whiner" whiner that doesn't even know their people do the same thing LOL

Is Bill Richardson running for something? Oh, this is back in 2007. No wonder I have heard nothing about this in the news.
It included our current President and the #1 current primary candidate for the left as well. Weird huh?

It included our current President and the #1 current primary candidate for the left as well. Weird huh?

I'm sorry, I was discussing this election, not two elections ago. I have no idea why several would refuse an invite to a Fox debate. I think it was a missed opportunity.

I'm sorry, I was discussing this election, not two elections ago. I have no idea why several would refuse an invite to a Fox debate. I think it was a missed opportunity.
They were too busy whining :lol:

Did they claim to eat nails before breakfast, before the whine fest? lol

The liberals moderating the CNBC debates are biased filth, their bias was so obvious their own audience booed them. If the liberals continue to behave like biased lowlife scumbag filth we will continue to call them out on it.

The liberals moderating the CNBC debates are biased filth, their bias was so obvious their own audience booed them. If the liberals continue to behave like biased lowlife scumbag filth we will continue to call them out on it.

Ted Cruz wasted all his time whining about the questions asked, instead of answering the more important question that was asked about the debt ceiling. Asking Carson about his ridiculous 10% tithing tax system that would leave the federal government with a $1.1 trillion hole is a fair question.

Of course the audience booed. They're a bunch of right wing extremist whiners.

lol ok

Ted Cruz wasted all his time whining about the questions asked, instead of answering the more important question that was asked about the debt ceiling. Asking Carson about his ridiculous 10% tithing tax system that would leave the federal government with a $1.1 trillion hole is a fair question.

Like the dem debate when the crowd got crazy over the thought of suing gun manufacturers?

lol ok

Hey, if you're gonna claim to be the "tough" party, you gotta lead by example. :D

lol ok

Hey, if you're gonna claim to be the "tough" party, you gotta lead by example. :D

its really tough for RW's to be credible, and live in the present ...

lol ok

So it was perfectly acceptable to you when Obama was blasting the republicans when he did the same fuckin thing?
Are you as pathetic as the OP?

You call them questions, I call them juvenile gotchas fabricated by biased filth liberals.

You call them questions, I call them juvenile gotchas fabricated by biased filth liberals.
I agree. Even their tones were ridiculous.
The duopoly gets more ridiculous every year.

I agree. Even their tones were ridiculous.
The duopoly gets more ridiculous every year.

It was two hours of 'your momma is so fat...' nonsense. The moderators sat there acting smug until even the audience had had enough and started booing them, that wiped the smirk off their faces.

lol ok

So it was perfectly acceptable to you when Obama was blasting the republicans when he did the same fuckin thing?
Are you as pathetic as the OP?

Fox Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes purposefully likened Obama's name to that of Osama bin Laden, the night before several Democrats refused to debate on Fox. I don't think we've seen that level of disrespect from another MSM news organization.

Forum List

Back