Republican's Are Tough As Nails...

REAL leadership :
I will NOT negotiate
The Republicans are scared of MSNBC like I was FOX :lol:
Like when the rumor was going on about Trig Palin being Bristols kid?

That's a pathetic attempt at deflection. You're comparing apples to oranges. No CEO from any MSM organization made that claim.
I wasn't trying to deflect numb nuts. Even if I was, deflecting would be better than you brushing it off and continuing on with your partisan bullshit :thup:

Of course you were trying to compare, or you wouldn't have brought it up. Ridiculous.
You said "I don't think we've seen that level of disrespect from another MSM news organization." And I corrected you. You have already demonstrated how you dont have much of a memory.

Are you saying that a CEO from another news organization started the rumor about Trig or Track actually being Bristol's child?

What does a vicious rumor about the Palin's have to do with what the CEO of FOX NEWS said in regards to comparing Obama to Osama?
How do we know it's not Bill's child? Oh yeah, he was into dark chocolate at the time.

No wonder Hillary's such a fucked up bitch.

REAL leadership :
I will NOT negotiate
Like when the rumor was going on about Trig Palin being Bristols kid?

That's a pathetic attempt at deflection. You're comparing apples to oranges. No CEO from any MSM organization made that claim.
I wasn't trying to deflect numb nuts. Even if I was, deflecting would be better than you brushing it off and continuing on with your partisan bullshit :thup:

Of course you were trying to compare, or you wouldn't have brought it up. Ridiculous.
You said "I don't think we've seen that level of disrespect from another MSM news organization." And I corrected you. You have already demonstrated how you dont have much of a memory.

Are you saying that a CEO from another news organization started the rumor about Trig or Track actually being Bristol's child?

What does a vicious rumor about the Palin's have to do with what the CEO of FOX NEWS said in regards to comparing Obama to Osama?

You're grasping for straws.
Whats the difference between a CEO saying and the MSM publishing it? YOU are grasping at straws because you are a PATHETIC hack.

"Rachel Maddow relays a series of unconventional questions to Hillary Clinton to learn, among other things, what the words "hush puppy" mean to the former senator and Democratic front-runner for the presidential nomination. Duration: 2:51"

Clinton likes hush puppies in her Hush Puppies

These are the tough questions asked of Hillary by Rachel MADDcow.

Jeb Bush eats nails when he wakes up, then he has breakfast. :biggrin:

This was funny...Jeb Bush eats nails? You know what that means, right? His insides are hemorrhaging faster than his campaign.

What a bunch of whiners!

Hilarious!

Dumbocrats are so fucking ignorant that they don't even understand how fucking stupid and immature they look when they use a comedy show as their source. Or even worse, let it influence their opinions.

This I why I think the mentally impaired shouldn't be able to vote.

REAL leadership :
I will NOT negotiate

You're grasping for straws.
Whats the difference between a CEO saying and the MSM publishing it? YOU are grasping at straws because you are a PATHETIC hack.

I just did a Google search and I can't find ANY MSM article reporting this story as truth.

There is/was no credible news source that reported that story as truth.

Last edited:

This was funny...Jeb Bush eats nails? You know what that means, right? His insides are hemorrhaging faster than his campaign.

What a bunch of whiners!

Hilarious!

Dumbocrats are so fucking ignorant that they don't even understand how fucking stupid and immature they look when they use a comedy show as their source. Or even worse, let it influence their opinions.

You have no sense of humor.

I thought this was pretty damn funny.

What a bunch of whiners!

Hilarious!

This is the politics forum, not the humor forum.

What a bunch of whiners!

Hilarious!

This is the politics forum, not the humor forum.

Your front runner, Ben Carson, does not know what the debt ceiling is. That is serious business.

The liberals moderating the CNBC debates are biased filth, their bias was so obvious their own audience booed them. If the liberals continue to behave like biased lowlife scumbag filth we will continue to call them out on it.

Ted Cruz wasted all his time whining about the questions asked, instead of answering the more important question that was asked about the debt ceiling. Asking Carson about his ridiculous 10% tithing tax system that would leave the federal government with a $1.1 trillion hole is a fair question.

Of course the audience booed. They're a bunch of right wing extremist whiners.

You call them questions, I call them juvenile gotchas fabricated by biased filth liberals.
I agree. Even their tones were ridiculous.
The duopoly gets more ridiculous every year.

It was two hours of 'your momma is so fat...' nonsense. The moderators sat there acting smug until even the audience had had enough and started booing them, that wiped the smirk off their faces.

"your momma is so fat" is all in your head. No such questions were asked.

Liberal denial is approaching level 10

Ted Cruz wasted all his time whining about the questions asked, instead of answering the more important question that was asked about the debt ceiling. Asking Carson about his ridiculous 10% tithing tax system that would leave the federal government with a $1.1 trillion hole is a fair question.

Of course the audience booed. They're a bunch of right wing extremist whiners.

You call them questions, I call them juvenile gotchas fabricated by biased filth liberals.

It was two hours of 'your momma is so fat...' nonsense. The moderators sat there acting smug until even the audience had had enough and started booing them, that wiped the smirk off their faces.

Republican idiocy has surpassed level 10.

You are really beginning to get boring, don't you have anything new to say that isn't one of your 3 canned replies?

You are really beginning to get boring, don't you have anything new to say that isn't one of your 3 canned replies?

How about if you give us a specific example to discuss.

Such as who the right listen to and it is comedy but you are not smart enough to know, rushie "drug addict" limbaugh, and billie'liar" orielly.
At least the progressives know they are listening to comedy, where you don't.

What a bunch of whiners!

Hilarious!

Forum List

Back