Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

if you havent figured out what i am saying here frankie,then once again you prove what i am saying about you and your fellow party people....Democrats or Republicans,doesnt matter,you diehards are all alike,believe what you are told and if ANYONE is not like you there must be something wrong with that person....you guys just cant comprehend someone going against the grain and not buying anything your gods put forth.....how the hell does someone exist who does not listen to one of the party elites?....i bet that question keeps you people up at night.....
Well you check each party's POLICIES and STATEMENTS and realize the GOP is FOS and a disaster, dingbat. Your irrelevancies about personal gossip is noted.

You being a hater dupe is duly noted.
and he keeps on proving what i am saying about him and others like him....but he just cant see it.....but then thats franco.....thats why i like the guy....
One party's fos and a disaster, and you can't tell the difference. End of story. And my life has been a enquiry into that. Vive la Democracie and le Rouge, le Blanc, et le Bleu (la Hollande, la France, la Grande Bretagne, et les Etats-Unis [on probation when run by a-hole Pubs]). lol
see frankie this is what am trying to tell you...you are so full of your party you just cant see someone thinking your party and the other party suck.....you are kinda pathetic frankie....i can see the difference that you cant see....because you cant or wont....
You are misinformed and believe a lot of Pubcrappe about Dems. Our big media is pathetic at journalism and finding the truth these days. RW media and pols are totally FOS.

Well you check each party's POLICIES and STATEMENTS and realize the GOP is FOS and a disaster, dingbat. Your irrelevancies about personal gossip is noted.

and he keeps on proving what i am saying about him and others like him....but he just cant see it.....but then thats franco.....thats why i like the guy....
One party's fos and a disaster, and you can't tell the difference. End of story. And my life has been a enquiry into that. Vive la Democracie and le Rouge, le Blanc, et le Bleu (la Hollande, la France, la Grande Bretagne, et les Etats-Unis [on probation when run by a-hole Pubs]). lol
see frankie this is what am trying to tell you...you are so full of your party you just cant see someone thinking your party and the other party suck.....you are kinda pathetic frankie....i can see the difference that you cant see....because you cant or wont....
You are misinformed and believe a lot of Pubcrappe about Dems. Our big media is pathetic at journalism and finding the truth these days. RW media and pols are totally FOS.

Like you believing all the demcrap propaganda about conservatives???

And Sanders will never be the Democratic nominee, so you will buy her shit and vote Hillary.
What would you do if it were between her and any of the GOP assclowns?
I would vote third party, hands down. I'm not going to be forced into picking the lesser of two evils.
There's little difference between Sanders and Hillary POLICY, at least in what might be passed. Third party vote is a vote for GOP bs or irrelevant..
Third party vote is a vote for GOP bs or irrelevant..
thats funny the righties say the same thing only its a vote for the democrats....party people....just cant see past their own little bubble...

A third party vote is pretty useless.
voting for the same shit over and over is pretty useless too...

And Sanders will never be the Democratic nominee, so you will buy her shit and vote Hillary.
I would vote third party, hands down. I'm not going to be forced into picking the lesser of two evils.
There's little difference between Sanders and Hillary POLICY, at least in what might be passed. Third party vote is a vote for GOP bs or irrelevant..
thats funny the righties say the same thing only its a vote for the democrats....party people....just cant see past their own little bubble...
If trump runs who do you think that will hurt? Who did Ross Perot hurt when he ran?

So us Democrats don't want a 3rd party candidate putting Jeb in the white house. If they have good ideas they belong to the Democratic party.

Why don't you like Bernie Sanders?
If trump runs who do you think that will hurt? Who did Ross Perot hurt when he ran?
i can give a rats ass who it hurts....if who ever is running cant convince me and others to vote for them,thats on them not me...
Why don't you like Bernie Sanders?
i already said why.....the guy is way to old,being the President is maybe the most stressful job in the country,if you are in your 70's i wont even consider the person....there is a reason all presidents come out after only 4 years with white hair....its called stress....

What about it is shyttte, dingbat? If she lies I'll find out, hasn't yet. Twenty times I've asked you for an example. Ridiculous.
if you havent figured out what i am saying here frankie,then once again you prove what i am saying about you and your fellow party people....Democrats or Republicans,doesnt matter,you diehards are all alike,believe what you are told and if ANYONE is not like you there must be something wrong with that person....you guys just cant comprehend someone going against the grain and not buying anything your gods put forth.....how the hell does someone exist who does not listen to one of the party elites?....i bet that question keeps you people up at night.....
pay attention dumbass....i can give a flying fuck about the goddam republicans....i look at them like i look at your fucking party....they are both a pile of.... but you keep on voting for the same shit frankie....after all if it wasnt for you party people this forum would be pretty boring...
And Pub propagandists win again. For the billionth time, WHAT DEM SHYTTE, BLOWHARD? lol. We give myriad examples of GOP bs. See sig.
geezus frankie ...look you are too enamored with these people to talk reasonably with you about this,you have Democrat fever kinda bad....i will say this one more time then im done....i dont care for or trust any politician from YOUR fucking party or the other fucking party,i will vote for someone who hasnt been tainted yet....ok?...am i allowed to do that?..... or do i have to suck on one of their asses like you and so many others do?...see my sig.....

We see it. But the solution is to take 1 of the parties back, not start a new one. Look at how well that worked out for Perot or Paul. Stop it Harry.
take one of the parties back?....yea thats working out great aint it....i was a democrat bobo all my voting life until the late 90's,voted for clinton twice,then far left people like your buddy dean started coming in and started fucking things up,my state is an example,we had a nice blend of liberalism with conservatism,paradise here,then the farther left started taking things over....boom there went california.....thats when i said goodby party.....and until you farther left people get overthrown i wont ever consider voting democrat again....and the republicans are to far right for my tastes....many of them hate anyone thats not like them...and that includes me as i have been told over the years here by many of them....you take your party back bobo and when you dump people like dean let me know....until then i will be my own man....

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

And saying his brother was given false information.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.

That's hilarious coming from someone who voted for Obama twice.

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Who said that?

Is that your only reply... Your guy killed close to half million people, cost Trillions in War debt and that is the sum total to what you got!

ROFL!

That number gets bigger every time some lib posts it. At most 100,000 people were killed, and the vast majority of them were Iraqi military personnel. Most of the rest were killed by Al Queda terrorists. The total cost of the war was around $1 trillion.

The original subject here was presidents who lie. Now you're moving the goal posts. Lying about a program that will cost many $trillions over it's life time, and that we possibly may never be rid of is serious.

It also hasn't been demonstrated that Bush lied. If anything, the evidence indicates that he told the truth. It's an article of faith among the liberal faithful that he lied.

Except it's not really the same shit. The policies couldn't be more different.

We see it. But the solution is to take 1 of the parties back, not start a new one. Look at how well that worked out for Perot or Paul. Stop it Harry.
take one of the parties back?....yea thats working out great aint it....i was a democrat bobo all my voting life until the late 90's,voted for clinton twice,then far left people like your buddy dean started coming in and started fucking things up,my state is an example,we had a nice blend of liberalism with conservatism,paradise here,then the farther left started taking things over....boom there went california.....thats when i said goodby party.....and until you farther left people get overthrown i wont ever consider voting democrat again....and the republicans are to far right for my tastes....many of them hate anyone thats not like them...and that includes me as i have been told over the years here by many of them....you take your party back bobo and when you dump people like dean let me know....until then i will be my own man....

What was the California state budget like under the terminator and what is it under Brown? You don't see a difference?

Hearing Jeb Bush talk about how the surge pretty much won the war. And saying there was no Isis until Obama became president. No mention of the Iraqi Christians or how Iraq became very close friends with Iran. Or what happened to the disbanded Iraqi military.

And saying his brother was given false information.

It's too late Jeb. We know everything. Talking to a gullible base isn't enough. Even much of the GOP base doesn't believe it any more.

Once out there, it can't be taken back. It's on video. Video. The bane of the GOP.

That's hilarious coming from someone who voted for Obama twice.

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

Who said that?

Is that your only reply... Your guy killed close to half million people, cost Trillions in War debt and that is the sum total to what you got!

ROFL!

That number gets bigger every time some lib posts it. At most 100,000 people were killed, and the vast majority of them were Iraqi military personnel. Most of the rest were killed by Al Queda terrorists. The total cost of the war was around $1 trillion.

The original subject here was presidents who lie. Now you're moving the goal posts. Lying about a program that will cost many $trillions over it's life time, and that we possibly may never be rid of is serious.

It also hasn't been demonstrated that Bush lied. If anything, the evidence indicates that he told the truth. It's an article of faith among the liberal faithful that he lied.
Most of the rest were killed by Al Queda terrorists

Where did they come from in Iraq?

sure it is....different policies for the same shit....because they were not taken care of 6 years ago...and 4 years before that and so on down the line....

What was the California state budget like under the terminator and what is it under Brown? You don't see a difference?
how come you dont mention grey davis who was pathetic?....how come you dont mention wilson who left the state with a 13 billion surplus?.....i did not vote for arnold he was like trump a joke.....and under brown only the rich coastal counties are doing good but there are still 16 counties with UE rates at 9% or better,6 of them are over 10%,one is at 21%.....yea i can see the difference,Republicans/Democrats,it doesnt matter the money goes were the wealthy people live....

sure it is....different policies for the same shit....because they were not taken care of 6 years ago...and 4 years before that and so on down the line....

You should be more specific. There is no doubt that the Dems walk the walk and Repubs don't at all.

how come you dont mention grey davis who was pathetic?....how come you dont mention wilson who left the state with a 13 billion surplus?.....i did not vote for arnold he was like trump a joke.....and under brown only the rich coastal counties are doing good but there are still 16 counties with UE rates at 9% or better,6 of them are over 10%,one is at 21%.....yea i can see the difference,Republicans/Democrats,it doesnt matter the money goes were the wealthy people live....

I mentioned the contrast we are discussing.
You should look at policy and not ideology.

I mentioned the contrast we are discussing.
You should look at policy and not ideology.
every one of those guys had policies.....and yea browns policies are sure helping those counties were wealthy people dont live....imperial county has been over 20% UE for his whole term so far and so have the ones that are over 10%.....how is his policies helping them?...i live in wealthy Orange County infrastructure construction and other construction going on everywhere,with signs up saying this is with federal funds....i have a buddy who lives in Imperial County,roads are shot, they need infrastructure building too....but nothing going on and hasnt for his whole term.....did brown and his "policies" forget that those people are part of the state too?.....democrats only walk the walk when there are rich people where they are walking....

Like you believing all the demcrap propaganda about conservatives???
Only what's true, which is all of it as far as I can tell. Prove me wrong, Pub dupe.

Think POLICY, please. Every party has to have people like that. But the GOP has MANY MORE when you talk politics. And BAD POLICIES. What policies did Dems do to Cal again? Gov. which? Too damn many people I think is your problem lol...

Last edited:

Not if you can stop Pubs from obstructing the good stuff. My advice. Move to Oregon, Hawaii, or WNY. or Cambodia.

Some think the Republicans or the rich they serve tanked the economy on purpose. All the tax breaks to the rich and corporations while starting two wars. Add to that stop enforcing companies only hire legal workers. Then send all the manufacturing overseas and THEN raise gas to $4 a gallon.

And they got away with it. Even tarp'ed our asses on the way out harry.

Forum List

Back