Republicans - dangerous lack of balls?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Upon the body examination of Mr. Cain I am quite sure that they discovered that the real reason for his death was - the lack of balls. They probably didn't find anything reminiscent of balls during that inspection.

And so it goes for the republican party. At every turn they are DEMANDING to lose, it comes to them as a natural instinct. Such a complete lack of balls is astonishing, how can it be?

Even though obviously dems had the advantage when it came to the house, everything was set for them with the winning prowess of Trump. But the republicans did what they always do best - cuck out. And so a bunch decided to retire and just give the race to the dems, as natural born losers they were confident that they were going to lose anyway.

Well, at least we have a few less cucked individuals at the helms of power so admittedly there is that. I mean if they allow their wives get f**ed by strangers watching without contempt - just imagine what they will allow for the country.

The question of course is, when will the republicans finally grow a pair and start taking back America?

Ryan is a punk.

It’s mind boggling that Pubs let 41 incumbents retire in this cycle.

Ridiculous.

Dimms would have blackmailed every last on of theirs if they tried to do the same thing.

To your point, Pubs don’t play to win. Dimms will do anything.

Upon the body examination of Mr. Cain I am quite sure that they discovered that the real reason for his death was - the lack of balls. They probably didn't find anything reminiscent of balls during that inspection.

And so it goes for the republican party. At every turn they are DEMANDING to lose, it comes to them as a natural instinct. Such a complete lack of balls is astonishing, how can it be?

Even though obviously dems had the advantage when it came to the house, everything was set for them with the winning prowess of Trump. But the republicans did what they always do best - cuck out. And so a bunch decided to retire and just give the race to the dems, as natural born losers they were confident that they were going to lose anyway.

Well, at least we have a few less cucked individuals at the helms of power so admittedly there is that. I mean if they allow their wives get f**ed by strangers watching without contempt - just imagine what they will allow for the country.

The question of course is, when will the republicans finally grow a pair and start taking back America?
Lack of a sack is the very reason I hate the useless, dogshit GOP. They are all pussies.

Mushmouth McConnell showed a little nut recently but he would rather be the party in opposition than actually do shit.

Vote L until they are all gone.

Our badass POTUS is not a Republican, he is a Nationalist patriot and so therein lies the division line of party power problem. The Republican Party stands divided for many things, while our POTUS stands only for America. True story, not cool for the rest of us.

Our badass POTUS is not a Republican, he is a Nationalist patriot and so therein lies the division line of party power problem. The Republican Party stands divided for many things, while our POTUS stands only for America. True story, not cool for the rest of us.

We need more patriots.

All of those 41 House Members who retired, a LARGE Majority of them were NEVER TRUMPERS.

So what did you get then in The House?

The lowest midterm losses of any president in the last 3 decades. The average is 37. Trump only lost 26, plus an increase in the majority in The Senate with less RINOs in power.

Obama lost 64.

Clinton lost 54 plus 7 Senate seats.

Bush lost 30.

And The Dems were forced to run more Moderate and Conservative Candidates while their more Liberal Candidates lost.

Having 41 GOP Reps retire though was UNACCEPTABLE.

If California wasn't a rigged primary, Feinstein would have been replaced with an "R" btw

Forum List

Back