Republicans. Do you really want a leader who is a creationist?

http://bigthink.com/videos/kurt-andersen-how-religion-turned-american-politics-against-science?utm_source=Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=6406f0be0c-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_01_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_45b26faecc-6406f0be0c-43589329

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjR7AWSmI6o

G. W. Bush said God told him to go to war in Iraq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKt56ztXSK0

I now see most Republicans as extremist on the far right of the political spectrum.

Do you?

Do you want or trust your extremist Republican leaders to have control of that nuclear button?

Regards
DL
Don't worry. Trump isn't a creationist, much less a Christian.

Trump's god is money.

http://bigthink.com/videos/kurt-andersen-how-religion-turned-american-politics-against-science?utm_source=Daily+Newsletter&utm_campaign=6406f0be0c-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_01_18&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_45b26faecc-6406f0be0c-43589329

I now see most Republicans as extremist on the far right of the political spectrum.

Do you?

Do you want or trust your extremist Republican leaders to have control of that nuclear button?

Regards
DL

I think you missed putting extremist in your thread title. LMAO
I don't think I can trust a propagandist who can't consistently use the key word throughout the message.

We've already covered Republican situation in this article. Maybe you'll find there are many exaggeration on this article but current events just prove those arguments.

Republicans

Do you?

Regards
DL

I don’t care. It makes no difference at all. It’s just left wing nut scare tactics.

What is scary is believers in a high office talking to God.

Regards
DL

Why? Some of our greatest leaders did.

I do not think so as few have admitted to it.

Most were not that delusional.

Regards
DL

Bull shit.

Depends what are the options. The bible is still a lot saner book than any of Karl Marx's ramblings even when taken literally, and yes I do keep in mind that it details men who think god is talking to them through burning bushes.

No other genocidal fool included killing off all the animals.

That is really insane.

Regards
DL

Why did He kill the animals?

Unknown. Perhaps he was a vegetarian.

Regards
DL

You mean YOU don't know.

Exactly. Good reading comprehension my friend.

Do you know the mind of God enough to tell us why he would us genocide on innocent animals?

Regards
DL

He told us, no mind reading involved. Let me save you some time here though, you'll just end up calling names and yelling nuh-uh. My baseline is the Bible, your's is your presupposed intellectual advantage. There is no common ground from which to hold a conversation.

Someone remind this retard Obama frequently prayed to God and asked God to bless the country.

Retards do not recognize that in a Christian country, or at least where there are enough liars to make the world think it is a Christian country, the atheist who tells the truth to the liars will never get elected.

Regards
DL

We've already covered Republican situation in this article. Maybe you'll find there are many exaggeration on this article but current events just prove those arguments.

Republicans

Good find.

He ends with --- "So, I am puzzled. How can half the people in a country that is the major power in the world are right wing extremists?

Am I missing something here?"

What he may be missing is that the U.S. citizens might feel they have to fight fire with fire and meld with whatever survives.

Regards
DL

No other genocidal fool included killing off all the animals.

That is really insane.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You mean YOU don't know.

Do you know the mind of God enough to tell us why he would us genocide on innocent animals?

Regards
DL

He told us, no mind reading involved. Let me save you some time here though, you'll just end up calling names and yelling nuh-uh. My baseline is the Bible, your's is your presupposed intellectual advantage. There is no common ground from which to hold a conversation.

You seem proud to base your knowledge on a book that begins with a talking serpent and donkey.

Your last is correct as I cannot lower my thinking to that level.

Regards
DL

Republicans

Good find.

He ends with --- "So, I am puzzled. How can half the people in a country that is the major power in the world are right wing extremists?

What he may be missing is that the U.S. citizens might feel they have to fight fire with fire and meld with whatever survives.

Regards
DL

You seem to just be satisfied when you read something that reflects your twisted view of Republicans and America and reject anything else as BS. It is just an absurd assertion that half of Republicans are extremists. That is like me saying half of all Muslims want to strap bombs to themselves and die for the promise of 72 virgins.

Republicans

Good find.

Regards
DL

You seem to just be satisfied when you read something that reflects your twisted view of Republicans and America and reject anything else as BS. It is just an absurd assertion that half of Republicans are extremists. That is like me saying half of all Muslims want to strap bombs to themselves and die for the promise of 72 virgins.

You have shown that you just want to be a bully whose beliefs are no better than those who want the 72 virgins.

You are all living in some kind of fantasy land.

Regards
DL

Republicans

Good find.

Regards
DL

You have shown that you just want to be a bully whose beliefs are no better than those who want the 72 virgins.

You are all living in some kind of fantasy land.

Regards
DL

If you are going to post on a message board. you should at least attempt to make sense. Regards Mike

Regards
DL

You mean YOU don't know.

Regards
DL

You seem proud to base your knowledge on a book that begins with a talking serpent and donkey.

Your last is correct as I cannot lower my thinking to that level.

Regards
DL

Proud? Wrong word, but your "words" simply confirm my premise. Any dialogue would be fruitless as you simply do not posses the mental capability to discuss things without name calling. Folks like you are a dime a dozen, you firmly believe that you are superior to anyone who dares dissent with anything you say. You all have one thing in common, you want to preach, not discuss.

Someone remind this retard Obama frequently prayed to God and asked God to bless the country.

Retards do not recognize that in a Christian country, or at least where there are enough liars to make the world think it is a Christian country, the atheist who tells the truth to the liars will never get elected.

Regards
DL

Truth is simply a word you use to describe your own beliefs. You are incapable of even entertaining the thought that you just MIGHT be wrong about something.

You have no idea what "truth" is.

Forum List

Back