Republicans don't want to attend the convention, but are willing to force kids to return to school in the fall

It's blatant hypocrisy as usual. The GOP is cowardly scum and always have been. :dunno:

So why are you ignoring the science commie? Kids going to school aren't likely to be problem for anyone.

The largest study conducted in Germany on schoolchildren and teachers included testing in schools where there were coronavirus outbreaks.

Of the almost 2,000 samples, only 12 had antibodies, said Reinhard Berner , a professor of paediatrics at the hospital, adding that the first results gave no evidence that schoolchildren played a role in spreading the virus particularly quickly.

“Children may even act as a brake on infection,” Berner told a news conference, saying infections in schools had not led to an outbreak, while the spread of the virus within households was also less dynamic than previously thought.

It's amazing how uninformed and anti-science you commies are.

Lol you are such a fucking idiot. Don’t give me this anti-science crap about liberals. You soundly deny any scientific study on COVID OT climate change that doesn’t coddle your precious narrative. I can’t begin to tell you how lame you across.

All this study says is that the risk of transmission is lower - not non existent. These kids and ADULT STAFF are going to be around each other every day. Also It needs to be pointed out that schools in Germany are taking social distancing measures. US schools will NOT. That’s what that dumb bitch Devos is saying.

The study was just published yesterday, ya fucking commie retard.

And that doesn’t really mean much.

Bout as much as your ignorant shit. The study I posted was done by a university hospital, so I actually give them a bit more credence.

But again, only studies that fit your narrative. You know it’s true.

Wrong again commie, I've seen tons of Docs on various shows and networks saying they would have no problem sending their kids to school. If you could post a copy of your medical degree, you might have some standing.

Germany has shown several elements of success across the four phases of our preparedness and response framework: prevent, detect, contain, and treat. The country’s incredibly strong enabling environment, including a good local public and health care system and expert scientific institutions, has largely contributed to this broad-based progress.

It's blatant hypocrisy as usual. The GOP is cowardly scum and always have been. :dunno:

Cowardly scum ?

You love to use such words hiding behind the cloak of the internet.

Hope you and your antifa shit come to my town someday.

Bring:

1. Insurance cards
2. Bandages
3. Body bags

So why are you ignoring the science commie? Kids going to school aren't likely to be problem for anyone.

The largest study conducted in Germany on schoolchildren and teachers included testing in schools where there were coronavirus outbreaks.

Of the almost 2,000 samples, only 12 had antibodies, said Reinhard Berner , a professor of paediatrics at the hospital, adding that the first results gave no evidence that schoolchildren played a role in spreading the virus particularly quickly.

“Children may even act as a brake on infection,” Berner told a news conference, saying infections in schools had not led to an outbreak, while the spread of the virus within households was also less dynamic than previously thought.

Lol you are such a fucking idiot. Don’t give me this anti-science crap about liberals. You soundly deny any scientific study on COVID OT climate change that doesn’t coddle your precious narrative. I can’t begin to tell you how lame you across.

All this study says is that the risk of transmission is lower - not non existent. These kids and ADULT STAFF are going to be around each other every day. Also It needs to be pointed out that schools in Germany are taking social distancing measures. US schools will NOT. That’s what that dumb bitch Devos is saying.

Bout as much as your ignorant shit. The study I posted was done by a university hospital, so I actually give them a bit more credence.

Wrong again commie, I've seen tons of Docs on various shows and networks saying they would have no problem sending their kids to school. If you could post a copy of your medical degree, you might have some standing.

Just so we are clear, is climate change still a hoax?

Of course not, the earths climate has been changing since day one, the claim humans can do anything about it is a hoax. Of course you knew that the day they abandoned Global Warming.

Are you drunk ?

What the fuck are you talking about ?

Of course not, the earths climate has been changing since day one, the claim humans can do anything about it is a hoax. Of course you knew that the day they abandoned Global Warming.

Don't answer this dumbshit.

You've got him on the run and he's attempting a red herring.

Total bullshit.

Oh got it. You only like science that fits your narrative. How silly of me.

Total bullshit.

Yeah, I didn't bite on his deflection the fist time, but he insisted. BTW have you noticed no commie is on the 7 day reactions list now, including the paid sewer boy.

You've fucking lost this one big time.

You are now attempting to deflect.

Total bullshit.

Yeah, I didn't bite on his deflection the fist time, but he insisted. BTW have you noticed no commie is on the 7 day reactions list now, including the paid sewer boy.

He's full of shit.

Always has been.

That was priceless.

Total bullshit.

You idiot I completely acknowledged your link from the beginning. Don’t lie.

Actually I've been consistent, it's your narrative that keeps changing.

All you have to do is look at the second freaking sentence. "Delegates dismissed the health threat". There is no statistical evidence that indicates healthy kids are at risk if they go back to school. Somehow denying an education for children seems to be the democrat platform these days. The liberal democrat governor of Va. has authorized the state run VMI to open but of course it's his alumni. If the left was serious about Covid deaths they would consider indicting the governor of NY on a charge of multiple counts of manslaughter for ordering NY nursing homes to admit infected patients.
Okay, kids still infect adults even if their risk is low for complications.

That's a flat out lie, Billy.

Studies show kids are unlikely to transmit the virus to their elders.

Nope, first i explained how your post was bullshit and then I called you out on your hypocrisy.

Total bullshit.

You idiot I completely acknowledged your link from the beginning. Don’t lie.

And you dismissed it, now I'm dismissing you.

All you have to do is look at the second freaking sentence. "Delegates dismissed the health threat". There is no statistical evidence that indicates healthy kids are at risk if they go back to school. Somehow denying an education for children seems to be the democrat platform these days. The liberal democrat governor of Va. has authorized the state run VMI to open but of course it's his alumni. If the left was serious about Covid deaths they would consider indicting the governor of NY on a charge of multiple counts of manslaughter for ordering NY nursing homes to admit infected patients.
Okay, kids still infect adults even if their risk is low for complications.

That's a flat out lie, Billy.

Studies show kids are unlikely to transmit the virus to their elders.

Um but they still do and for 9 months straight it’ll be a problem.

Nope, first i explained how your post was bullshit and then I called you out on your hypocrisy.

You're the one arguing with science, not me. Nite nite.

Forum List

Back