Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

kyzr said: I'm a pro-choice Republican now,….. kyzr!.23.11.08 #70

kyzr said: Abortion is legal in most states. • ¥ • What abortion does to the woman's soul is none of my business. Abortion is her decision, not mine.

You cannot be pro-choice when you are a Republican.

You are merely choice/tolerant because you may be a rational conservative/libertarian who knows it’s wrong to use government to force full term gestation on women against their will.

But when you vote for any Republican anywhere for any office you are feeding the Saving Baby Fetus Cult which is slowly destroying the Republican Party anyway.

You need to vote against Republicans for the next two presidential cycles at least to crush the white male Christian extremists who have taken over the GOP for an anti-woman cause.

Of course every ZEF is protected through the right to life of its nurturing birth mother. No person can terminate a fetus’s life except the birthmother because taking the risks of giving birth can only affect her life and the one and only body she has.
But it has no value, remember. It’s just a parasite

the problem is that many of those kids would not grow up to be libs, some of them will have an independent mind and be able to think for themselves, while others will be mindless sheep that will repeat whatever their masters in DC tell them to.
Every unborn child has a right to life

Even future libs

See this really just exposes your faux outrage. You don’t give two shits about fetuses whatsoever. You just like to sound righteous at the right timing.
You choose to kill the unborn children, not me

Which makes you the opposite of righteous

But it has no value,
It has value, the exact same value as any all parts of the mother as long as it is not viable if it separated from the mother by miscarriage or induced abortion.

Everything regarding value is at the discretion of the potential birth mother.

Society has no say.

kyzr said: I'm a pro-choice Republican now,….. kyzr!.23.11.08 #70
kyzr said: Abortion is legal in most states. What abortion does to the woman's soul is none of my business. Abortion is her decision, not mine.
You cannot be pro-choice when you are a Republican.
You are merely choice/tolerant because you may be a rational conservative/libertarian who knows it’s wrong to use government to force full term gestation on women against their will.
But when you vote for any Republican anywhere for any office you are feeding the Saving Baby Fetus Cult which is slowly destroying the Republican Party anyway.
You need to vote against Republicans for the next two presidential cycles at least to crush the white male Christian extremists who have taken over the GOP for an anti-woman cause.
1. I am Republican, and I am Pro-Choice. Only because I chose not to alienate women voters.
2. Women voters have made their voices heard, loud and clear, they want their rights to an abortion. Fine.
3. Republicans can choose their lane on abortion. Most will defer to the state laws.
4. White male Christians do not have a dog in the abortion fight. That battle is over. Now its where do we cut the Federal Budget.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

One of Saint Ding’s failed arguments goes something like this:

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

I don’t think that at all. My response is here:
nf.23.11.21 #11,948 to hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21 #1
If someone doesn't know what is wrong with killing a child as a method of birth control then they are beyond help.

Last edited:
If someone doesn't know what is wrong with killing a child as a method of birth control then they beyond help.

Really, it gets back to the premise of the OP, of the thread title.

Killing an innocent human being is wrong, on the most basic level. That is •THE• one point, the one main argument against abortion. Abortion is nothing less than the cold-blooded killing of an innocent human being, nearly always in the complete absence of any circumstances that would be sufficient to justify such a killing.

Those who defend this savage, murderous practice, are left to deny the very humanity of the victim, as their primary defense, or to exaggerate the circumstances in order to try to force a claim that the murder is justifiable.

Really, it gets back to the premise of the OP, of the thread title.

Killing an innocent human being is wrong, on the most basic level. That is •THE• one point, the one main argument against abortion. Abortion is nothing less than the cold-blooded killing of an innocent human being, nearly always in the complete absence of any circumstances that would be sufficient to justify such a killing.

Those who defend this savage, murderous practice, are left to deny the very humanity of the victim, as their primary defense, or to exaggerate the circumstances in order to try to force a claim that the murder is justifiable.
Whining about abortion in general is one thing. Very commendable. As long as you don't have to take care of that "human being".

Losing elections because you want to ban or restrict abortions is another thing altogether.

So in summary, abortions are legal because women voters want them to be legal.
Having an abortion is their decision, it is none of your fucking business.

It has value, the exact same value as any all parts of the mother as long as it is not viable if it separated from the mother by miscarriage or induced abortion.

Everything regarding value is at the discretion of the potential birth mother.

Society has no say.

Oh, OK, so she decides she takes complete responsibility, and child support will no longer be mandated by courts.

We cool now?

Whining about abortion in general is one thing. Very commendable. As long as you don't have to take care of that "human being".

Losing elections because you want to ban or restrict abortions is another thing altogether.

So in summary, abortions are legal because women voters want them to be legal.
Having an abortion is their decision, it is none of your fucking business.

And let’s have that vote. But be real about it. If women want total control, give it to them, but at the same time, she needs to take complete responsibility as well and all child support should be voluntary

I’m good with that although most abortions are repulsive

Flash said: If someone doesn't know what is wrong with killing a child as a method of birth control then they beyond help. flvsh.23.11.25 #374

There is no such thing as killing a child as a method of birth control Saint Flash.

If it is not in your body it is a fetus. And up to about 20 weeks it is a not-viable-outside-the-womb fetus.

When you call a not-viable-outside-the-womb fetus a “child” it does not comply with your extremist Catholic propaganda. It remains being a fetus and it is not your fetus to save from the autonomy of its birthmother.

You have invented a power you will never have. Converting a fetus into a child is something you will never do. Only a pregnant woman can do that.

nf.23.11.25 #380 to flvsh.23.11.25 #374

Forum List

Back