Republicans Fail to Take Congressional Seat They Were Widely Expected to Win. Dobbs?

And in other news the whole world saw Goebbels joe last night! The whole world! I think there were 6 people there clapping.
Yeah sure tx, rinse wash and repeat.

The maga fuckup reaction to President Biden’s speech speaks for itself.

"WE'RE GOING TO KILL YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR WORDS!" is not the best choice of a response if you're trying to demonstrate that you're not fascist, but it's what the Trump cult has settled on.

Trump cultists, we thank you once more for so conclusively proving our point about your fascist nature.

Marc Molinero is an A+ candidate recruited to flip New York's 19th Congressional District in today's special election. Every poll had him up and conventional wisdom among both parties was that he was going to win it handily. It turns out he lost tonight by about two points.

This is the third special election for Congress since the Dobbs decision came out and in every one of them Democrats have overperformed expectations. The MN-01 and NE-01 special elections were expected to be blow outs for the Republicans. They barely won both of them by the skin of their teeth and tonight they failed to flip NY-19.

It would seem that conservatives "Leroy Jenkinsed" their red wave because they just can't stay out of other people's bedrooms. They'll still likely take the House, but by a much smaller majority than they would have and they can probably kiss the Senate goodbye at this point.
What I am noticing is that T candidates are not winning in general elections ?? What do you thiink

So you enjoy paying more for less? Got it. The Gov't will hand you a welfare check.
I wonder why ---- they've never handed me a welfare check before. You are probably thinking I'm a Democrat, to need welfare. Fortunately for me, I'm a Republican, so I don't need welfare.

I wonder why ---- they've never handed me a welfare check before. You are probably thinking I'm a Democrat, to need welfare. Fortunately for me, I'm a Republican, so I don't need welfare.
Perhaps I misunderstood your post.

Forum List

Back