Republicans Fail to Take Congressional Seat They Were Widely Expected to Win. Dobbs?

Yet you can't prove any of this.
They're costing us billions.....and you think that this is a plus to the economy.
Before the Biden Adm started taking care of illegals it was costing taxpayers $162 billion per year.
I wouldn't be surprised it the costs have quadrupled since then.
For Context Talk Radio Host Mike Gallagher has been so
appalled and distraught over his favorite City { N.Y.city }
that he finally moved out.He had a nice pad in Tampa the last couple
years but kept his nice apartment in N.Y.city so he could return and do
some Morning Talk Radio shows.Today was the day he finally moved.
He explained earlier in the week about one of the Nicest *Hotels in
N.Y.city that was used to house a few bus loads of Illegals.
By order of the Mayor I believe.We're talkin' upwards of $ 600 a night
rooms.For Illegals who can't even speak english.

* ROW NYC { 3 minutes from Time Square }

4tqsjn.jpg

Marc Molinero is an A+ candidate recruited to flip New York's 19th Congressional District in today's special election. Every poll had him up and conventional wisdom among both parties was that he was going to win it handily. It turns out he lost tonight by about two points.

This is the third special election for Congress since the Dobbs decision came out and in every one of them Democrats have overperformed expectations. The MN-01 and NE-01 special elections were expected to be blow outs for the Republicans. They barely won both of them by the skin of their teeth and tonight they failed to flip NY-19.

It would seem that conservatives "Leroy Jenkinsed" their red wave because they just can't stay out of other people's bedrooms. They'll still likely take the House, but by a much smaller majority than they would have and they can probably kiss the Senate goodbye at this point.
Like the filthy Democrats did in 2018. There were other elections that mattered ,however. In Florida , 5 Schoolboards went conservative and CRT members were voted out. And FLORIDA had no major primaries. Think about that. Probably everyone in the district you are crowing about MOVED to Florida. New York is no longer fit to live in.

Like the filthy Democrats did in 2018. There were other elections that mattered ,however. In Florida , 5 Schoolboards went conservative and CRT members were voted out. And FLORIDA had no major primaries. Think about that. Probably everyone in the district you are crowing about MOVED to Florida. New York is no longer fit to live in.

Ooooh, you won a few school board races. Big time there!! Who cares about Congress anyway? :laughing0301:

Marc Molinero is an A+ candidate recruited to flip New York's 19th Congressional District in today's special election. Every poll had him up and conventional wisdom among both parties was that he was going to win it handily. It turns out he lost tonight by about two points.

This is the third special election for Congress since the Dobbs decision came out and in every one of them Democrats have overperformed expectations. The MN-01 and NE-01 special elections were expected to be blow outs for the Republicans. They barely won both of them by the skin of their teeth and tonight they failed to flip NY-19.

It would seem that conservatives "Leroy Jenkinsed" their red wave because they just can't stay out of other people's bedrooms. They'll still likely take the House, but by a much smaller majority than they would have and they can probably kiss the Senate goodbye at this point.
A Republican lost in New York? How can that foretell the future?

A Republican lost in New York? How can that foretell the future?
Sure downplay it.

The district is just a swing district and you lost with a good republic candidate running on a message being a referendum on the Biden presidency.

Your tears fill me.

Ooooh, you won a few school board races. Big time there!! Who cares about Congress anyway? :laughing0301:

The demofascists don't break out the fraud machine until the national level elections.

I do find it amusing your claiming the repubs were expected to take the seat.

Who claimed that? The only reference I see is to you. No pundit I can find made that claim.

And in other news the whole world saw Goebbels joe last night! The whole world! I think there were 6 people there clapping.

Forum List

Back