Republicans Fail to Take Congressional Seat They Were Widely Expected to Win. Dobbs?

It is comments like that that will always make you a partisan hack in any discussion.

Now let me be clear I am pro-abortion but believe limits should applied, so nothing will bury me!

You are either a Democratic voter, a Republican voter, or a throw away voter.

Those are the choices.

There are no independent voters. If you vote for an independent, you are voting for a Republican.

So you are either going to vote Democratic, or Republican.

It's just that simple. The policies each one represents are very clear, and unambiguous.

Turnout was quite low in the special.

In 10 weeks the turnout will be far higher, and the Republican voters will turn out for the general election.

Those are the choices.

There are no independent voters. If you vote for an independent, you are voting for a Republican.

It's just that simple. The policies each one represents are very clear, and unambiguous.

Bernie Sanders and Angus King are 2 of 100 United States Senators and both are Independents. Both caucus with the Democrats though. But elected as Independents.

Bernie Sanders and Angus King are 2 of 100 United States Senators and both are Independents. Both caucus with the Democrats though. But elected as Independents.

What a real map of voter turnout looks like

1661372221706.png

I don't give two craps what people do in their bedrooms, and frankly don't want to know. Unless they're killing their own unborn babies in their bedrooms for some reason. Are they doing that?

That's for starters.

For enders, only in 21st century, post-journalism America can Republicans win 2 of 3 special elections and this is a loss--and oh noes, bigger losses ahead.
That is certainly what the BBC is putting down the unexpected wins by Democrats to. It isn't because Biden is popular. he isn't. They believe it is because of the Republican's war against women and their right to abortion.

Marc Molinero is an A+ candidate recruited to flip New York's 19th Congressional District in today's special election. Every poll had him up and conventional wisdom among both parties was that he was going to win it handily. It turns out he lost tonight by about two points.

This is the third special election for Congress since the Dobbs decision came out and in every one of them Democrats have overperformed expectations. The MN-01 and NE-01 special elections were expected to be blow outs for the Republicans. They barely won both of them by the skin of their teeth and tonight they failed to flip NY-19.

It would seem that conservatives "Leroy Jenkinsed" their red wave because they just can't stay out of other people's bedrooms. They'll still likely take the House, but by a much smaller majority than they would have and they can probably kiss the Senate goodbye at this point.

Gee, I never even heard of these people but it sounds like they barely lost. Too bad he wasn't endorsed by Trump (I assume), over the past four years, Trump has a 98.4% success rate, proving again that people don't want Old Guard GOP, they want MAGA GOP and America First GOP.

If democrats aren't CRUSHED this November, it can only be due to the Old Guard GOP RINOs like Mitch.

No one can steal the jaws of defeat from the mouth of certain victory like ol' Mitch McTurtle.

Those are the choices.

Look, you have no right to ever tell anyone how or who they should vote for and I mean you have no right you little Nazi!

You post DailyKos nonsense to support your Communistic point of view in life and get told over and over how stupid that is but don’t you ever tell someone they are either this or that because you are no one and even in the Democratic Party you are no one!

No, voting third party isn’t voting for the Republican or Democrat and to even tell anyone that is pure bullshit on your part because you are a butt hurt sniveling little punk!

Also you need to understand the difference between Senate Seat vs House Seat and winning a Senate Seat is much harder than winning a House Seat!

A Senate Seat you need the entire State to win which is why Democrats will gain Seats this November but House Seats you just need that district which is easier for Republicans to win!

So you and the DailyKos are both wrong as usual but a Communistic pig like yourself can not understand this and let me tell you Skew you ain’t no different than the Trump Voter and both sides are pathetic excuses in life and should be shun from society!

Truthfully if Trump went back to being a Democrat you would embrace him and tell all of us how great and wonderful he is while I will still say he is a miserable piece of trash!

In the end my opinion is Trump will cost the GOP the 2022 election just like he did in 2020!

Yeah, because I believe Walker is insane and not worthy of being a Senator make me racist and you believe Michelle Obama has a penis, so ya know let me be clear pot meet kettle and you are as black!

Walker is a pathetic choice just like Oz and many of Trump picks!
Walker is only a pathetic choice to you because he's black and you think you ain't black unless you vote for Biden.

That is certainly what the BBC is putting down the unexpected wins by Democrats to. It isn't because Biden is popular. he isn't. They believe it is because of the Republican's war against women and their right to abortion.
Yeah....but that's just a hoax.
Most of the GOP supports the right to abortion.

Walker is only a pathetic choice to you because he's black and you think you ain't black unless you vote for Biden.
Nice try to play that game.

Biden comment was stupid but trying to paint anyone racist because they tell the truth about Walker, well you are as dumb as Biden!

Truthfully when Walker loses and two years down the road you will claim Walker was a terrible choice and deny this conversation and when brought up you will troll like you are doing now.

You know very well the Senate is staying Blue and the House could still go red but with Candidates like Walker and how the OP pointed out the reality of the voting constituents, well it could stay Blue and that is because of those like you!

Yes, I rhymed the ending just for you Muddie…

Biden comment was stupid but trying to paint anyone racist because they tell the truth about Walker, well you are as dumb as Biden!

Truthfully when Walker loses and two years down the road you will claim Walker was a terrible choice and deny this conversation and when brought up you will troll like you are doing now.

You know very well the Senate is staying Blue and the House could still go red but with Candidates like Walker and how the OP pointed out the reality of the voting constituents, well it could stay Blue and that is because of those like you!

FYI:

I know Walker is running for the Senate and not a House Seat…

The Senate isn't blue. It's a tie.
Walker is a perfect candidate because he's born and raise in Georgia...and he's a national hero there.

You folks just have to lie about him to keep him from winning.

The Senate isn't blue. It's a tie.
Walker is a perfect candidate because he's born and raise in Georgia...and he's a national hero there.

You folks just have to lie about him to keep him from winning.
Senate is Blue with Harris tie breaking vote and Schumer is the Senate Majority Leader.

Walker was a mentally disturbed Football Player and not a National Hero and being from Georgia doesn’t make him qualified to be in the Senate for the State of Georgia.

You only know about Walker because Trump told you to vote for him…

Della Pia’s closer-than-expected loss and Ryan’s narrow win add up to the latest evidence that Democrats may be on the verge of regaining some lost momentum in the run-up to the midterms.

The party has so far faced a bruising political outlook this year, but with the Supreme Court’s decision earlier this summer to overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark abortion rights case, Democrats have seen a burst of energy in recent weeks, raising their hopes of avoiding an electoral rout this fall.

Special elections are outliers, not really indicative to national trending. Especially so after redistricting.

Della Pia’s closer-than-expected loss and Ryan’s narrow win add up to the latest evidence that Democrats may be on the verge of regaining some lost momentum in the run-up to the midterms.

The party has so far faced a bruising political outlook this year, but with the Supreme Court’s decision earlier this summer to overturn Roe v. Wade, the landmark abortion rights case, Democrats have seen a burst of energy in recent weeks, raising their hopes of avoiding an electoral rout this fall.

If Republicans had any idea on how to win they would come up with a plan that will win the votes and the first thing they should focus on is the fact American Families might lose their power during the winter months because of non-payment and ditch this social warrior issue on Abortion!

Forum List

Back