Republicans Fail to Take Congressional Seat They Were Widely Expected to Win. Dobbs?

I truly believe you will be disappointed when you discover the Democrats gain seats in the Senate this November.

I am even questioning if the GOP take the House and if they fail to do so who do you blame?

The point Taz was making the Red Wave should have won those seats by larger amounts and lost a contest that they should have won, so the wave is weak and may not be there.

As you stated the economy is a major issue but all the Democrats need is to keep GOP voters home this November and if they do then your red wave will have been a fake wave.

I truly believe you will be disappointed when you discover the Democrats gain seats in the Senate this November.

I am even questioning if the GOP take the House and if they fail to do so who do you blame?

The point Taz was making the Red Wave should have won those seats by larger amounts and lost a contest that they should have won, so the wave is weak and may not be there.

As you stated the economy is a major issue but all the Democrats need is to keep GOP voters home this November and if they do then your red wave will have been a fake wave.
it’s nice you got your hopes up

Marc Molinero is an A+ candidate recruited to flip New York's 19th Congressional District in today's special election. Every poll had him up and conventional wisdom among both parties was that he was going to win it handily. It turns out he lost tonight by about two points.

This is the third special election for Congress since the Dobbs decision came out and in every one of them Democrats have overperformed expectations. The MN-01 and NE-01 special elections were expected to be blow outs for the Republicans. They barely won both of them by the skin of their teeth and tonight they failed to flip NY-19.

It would seem that conservatives "Leroy Jenkinsed" their red wave because they just can't stay out of other people's bedrooms. They'll still likely take the House, but by a much smaller majority than they would have and they can probably kiss the Senate goodbye at this point.

Trumps pal, Hitler loving Carl Paladino lost also. Which is a blow the Elise Stefanik, whose campaign advised him.

And I'm still not that convinced republicans will take the House. If they do, the margin will be such that they would need every vote to pass anything.

Where it will promptly die in the Senate. Thanks Mitch!

But whatever the outcome, the one thing you can always count on. Republicans will act like Republicans, and the stench won't last long before they are promptly shown the door in the next election. Which will be 2024. Bad timing for GOP stench.

UPDATE: Well, this is embarrassing

And this certainly isn't helpful

Last edited:
it’s nice you got your hopes up
I don’t have my hopes up but you guys are delusional…

Yeah, and the polls showed Hillary winning in 2016, Senate turning red in 2020 and those Red Candidates winning by wide margins this year and you ain’t taking Kelly in Arizona nor are you winning Georgia with Walker, so let think really hard why you are believing Republicans will win big in November?

Trumps pal, Hitler loving Carl Paladino lost also. Which is a blow the Elise Stefanik, whose campaign advised him.

And I'm still not that convinced republicans will take the House. If they do, the margin will be such that they would need every vote to pass anything.

Where it will promptly die in the Senate. Thanks Mitch!

But whatever the outcome, the one thing you can always count on. Republicans will act like Republicans, and the stench won't last long before they are promptly shown the door in the next election. Which will be 2024. Bad timing for GOP stench.

UPDATE: Well, this is embarrassing

And this certainly isn't helpful

I wouldn’t get to cocky because the GOP loses in 2022 then you better know the Democrats better not go full Trotsky because in 2024 Biden isn’t winning nor is Harris, so you better enjoy while you can.

I don’t have my hopes up but you guys are delusional…

Yeah, and the polls showed Hillary winning in 2016, Senate turning red in 2020 and those Red Candidates winning by wide margins this year and you ain’t taking Kelly in Arizona nor are you winning Georgia with Walker, so let think really hard why you are believing Republicans will win big in November?

The real question is "Why wouldn't Republicans win big in November?"

Once again for posterity: Democrats have given us gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

The real question is "Why wouldn't Republicans win big in November?"

Once again for posterity: Democrats have given us gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.
Simple, as you guys scream “ TDS “ well there are many people that just are sick of Trump and Trump like candidates.

Of course you guys will proclaim nonsense until the elections are over and if I am correct you will then call me a traitor, scream I must die and tell me how retarded Americans must be while echoing the “ It was STOLEN “…

Americans have the attention span of a gnat and the youth are easily tricked into doing stupid shit…

Marc Molinero is an A+ candidate recruited to flip New York's 19th Congressional District in today's special election. Every poll had him up and conventional wisdom among both parties was that he was going to win it handily. It turns out he lost tonight by about two points.

This is the third special election for Congress since the Dobbs decision came out and in every one of them Democrats have overperformed expectations. The MN-01 and NE-01 special elections were expected to be blow outs for the Republicans. They barely won both of them by the skin of their teeth and tonight they failed to flip NY-19.

It would seem that conservatives "Leroy Jenkinsed" their red wave because they just can't stay out of other people's bedrooms. They'll still likely take the House, but by a much smaller majority than they would have and they can probably kiss the Senate goodbye at this point.

What was the turnout ratio?

Simple, as you guys scream “ TDS “ well there are many people that just are sick of Trump and Trump like candidates.

Of course you guys will proclaim nonsense until the elections are over and if I am correct you will then call me a traitor, scream I must die and tell me how retarded Americans must be while echoing the “ It was STOLEN “…

Americans have the attention span of a gnat and the youth are easily tricked into doing stupid shit…

Just ask yourself one question: Did we have any of those things I listed, when Trump was President?

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.

Just ask yourself one question: Did we have any of those things I listed, when Trump was President?

Gasoline that rose to twice the price it was during 2018, an inflation rate that rose to 9.1%, which was almost 5 times higher than it was in 2019, a recession, the average middle-class family coming up about $6,000 short of disposable income, hefty taxes coming for the middle class, and retirement accounts losing $3 trillion dollars just over the last year. The price of oil jumping up to $130 per barrel, having to beg Saudi Arabia and Venezuela for oil while draining our own strategic reserves, sporadic shortages on the store shelves, supply line disruptions, a steadily-increasing trade imbalance with China, an spiraling epidemic of violent crime and drugs, 4 million more illegals within the last two years, more COVID deaths than in 2020, a dishonorable withdrawal from Afghanistan that cost 13 American soldiers their lives, a weakened, pussified military, and IRS arming and training to be home invaders, an FBI acting like Nazi storm troopers, Iran's nuclear program having enough nuclear material to build a bomb and conducting attacks on US citizens like they did to Salman Rushdie, a revitalized Russian oil industry, China being energy and militarily dominant, a war in Europe that could even go nuclear, and China and North Korea threatening the US.
It doesn’t matter what we had when Trump was President and what matter is the next few months and again the short attention span, MSM spin on things and the younger generation view on Trump selected candidates.

Hate to tell you that the GOP hasn’t sold us on anything except being anti-Biden…

They need to have a plan like Newt did when the GOP won in 1994 and not “ Well Biden sucks so pick us because we might suck less “…

Without poll watchers it's nearly impossible for a Republican to win in a democrat run city

It doesn’t matter what we had when Trump was President and what matter is the next few months and again the short attention span, MSM spin on things and the younger generation view on Trump selected candidates.

Hate to tell you that the GOP hasn’t sold us on anything except being anti-Biden…

They need to have a plan like Newt did when the GOP won in 1994 and not “ Well Biden sucks so pick us because we might suck less “…

So you haven't had enough of Biden's economy yet? Let's see what you think after another two years of it. :laughing0301:

They will just claim the election was stolen. There have already been threads started making this excuse as they are now fearful the Red wave will not appear.

Florida flipped 5.... count 'em 5.... liberal school boards in large shitholes to conservative.

Ruh roh.... what they gonna do when they can't groom and rape the 6-year olds??

That's your comeback? A local school board race in Florida that nobody gives a shit about?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Oh, the coping is real.

I don't give two craps what people do in their bedrooms, and frankly don't want to know. Unless they're killing their own unborn babies in their bedrooms for some reason. Are they doing that?

That's for starters.

For enders, only in 21st century, post-journalism America can Republicans win 2 of 3 special elections and this is a loss--and oh noes, bigger losses ahead.
Post-telephone booth America. Nazi dems did that so you'd be getting your journalism in two dimensions.

so the gop winning two elections and failing to flip a seat is good news for the dems? it’s like when you al started believing 9.1 percent inflation was good

Not at all surprising, the point is totally over your head. This was a bellweather seat they should have easily taken. The Democrat made abortion a central issue and it worked. Same thing in Minnesota. Same thing in Nebraska. Those were red seats they should have held easily, but only barely won. There was also a special election in western New York last night as well, a Trump +11 seat the GOP only kept by a few points.

You've blunted your red wave because you people simply could not let go of this stupid abortion issue. I said earlier this year before the Dobbs decision that abortion was like gun control for the Democrats. It's a losing issue for Republicans, but nope, you religious kooks just can't keep your nose out of other people's business.

Here in Florida we had school boards in ten counties change from Liberal to Conservative.

We got rid of those Libtard assholes that were voting to do woke shit and make the kids wear masks and the like.

Not at all surprising, the point is totally over your head. This was a bellweather seat they should have easily taken. The Democrat made abortion a central issue and it worked. Same thing in Minnesota. Same thing in Nebraska. Those were red seats they should have held easily, but only barely won. There was also a special election in western New York last night as well, a Trump +11 seat the GOP only kept by a few points.

You've blunted your red wave because you people simply could not let go of this stupid abortion issue. I said earlier this year before the Dobbs decision that abortion was like gun control for the Democrats. It's a losing issue for Republicans, but nope, you religious kooks just can't keep your nose out of other people's business.

it was a dem seat and had been.

Pretty nice gerrymandering they got going in NY-19. Republican carried all the counties except two. Ulster county had over 10k votes over the Republican. All they have to do is cheat via mail in ballots in one county and they got it.
Quit complaining about gerrymandering when it hurts you, but applaud it when it doesn’t. If you’re sincere, let’s hear some support for a computer-generated, geographically-compact electoral map.

Forum List

Back