Republicans Fail to Take Congressional Seat They Were Widely Expected to Win. Dobbs?

I truly believe you will be disappointed when you discover the Democrats gain seats in the Senate this November.

I am even questioning if the GOP take the House and if they fail to do so who do you blame?

The point Taz was making the Red Wave should have won those seats by larger amounts and lost a contest that they should have won, so the wave is weak and may not be there.

As you stated the economy is a major issue but all the Democrats need is to keep GOP voters home this November and if they do then your red wave will have been a fake wave.
Hay Bubba.What are your Democrats supposed to run on.
I mean,policy-wise.Not halfass wishful thinking.

You have a red country surrounding a few blue crime-ridden cities.
Plus California.If Trump merely tied Hillary in california
in 2016 he would have easily won the Popular vote.
Hillary took the Popular vote by over 3 million votes.
Hillary got 8,753,788
Trump got 4,483,810.
Hillary got over 4 million more votes in California alone
than Trump.
Trump won a majority of states { 30 } nontheless.

The only reason that occurred was due to illegal republican gerrymandering. Fuck you very much!
The only reason you post at this message board is to showoff
how a garden variety Dimocrat thinks.Like a Shrew.
Shrews have to eat almost constantly or they will get tired
and fall to sleep.Democrats have to bully and act ignurn't
else they will wither on some vine.
3rd {turd } and Vine most probably.

Yep.....I guess people in AZ and GA would rather have massive inflation, unsafe communities, would rather have their windows broken on their cars, and abortion on demand instead of safety and security and fewer home invasions.

The point is women voters pretty much are dumb as a stump because they're so easily fooled by the left and their criminal frauds.
Walker is a moron, and the only crime Kelly has done is being a Democrat which isn’t a crime.

Hay Bubba.What are your Democrats supposed to run on.
I mean,policy-wise.Not halfass wishful thinking.
Well seeing Skewclaims I am a Republican and you claim I am a Democrat mean neither one is my team now doesn’t it?

Now tell the board besides Biden Sucks and Impeach Biden what will Republicans offer?

Let remember your side has to have a plan and it seem you don’t except with the hope Biden Sucks Platform will win it for you!

The only reason you post at this message board is to showoff
how a garden variety Dimocrat thinks.Like a Shrew.
Shrews have to eat almost constantly or they will get tired
and fall to sleep.Democrats have to bully and act ignurn't
else they will wither on some vine.
3rd {turd } and Vine most probably.
I'm not a Democrat. Try again. Maybe your luck will change.

Both coasts are blue bastions. Only the interior of the country with brain- dead, in- bred, red-neck, morons voted for Trump because they are too stupid to think for themselves. Trump supporters make the Tea Party look like Einsteins.
You folks run the big cities because you packed a shitload of illegals into them.....but most of the country is wise to you and isn't buying your BS anymore.

Yea, pretty scary people are so stupid they continue to vote for Dems. If our country is obsessed with wanting to murder babies then it will be the end of us.
It's not just about abortion it's about the citizen having the right to their own procreation and their body.

Forum List

Back