Republicans freaking out that small government isn't doing enough. Wahhhh!

R

rdean

Ebola is coming to get me. Government protect me.

Isis is coming to get me. Government protect me.

I want to shrink government so small I can drown it in a bathtub.

Talk about a mixed message.

Oh geeze louise! Those are two actual appropriate functions of a government. To protect its citizens your fool.

For crying out loud rdean how can you miss the primary purpose of government? Put down the bong.

While citizens at times disagree on the extent to which government should insert itself into the choices and freedoms of some of its citizens in an effort to protect other citizens, the protective nature of government remains its most crucial purpose.

What is the purpose of the government Ask.com

Let me guess: You're a Liberal. You're a low-information Liberal. Since it's hard to tell whether a Liberal actually went to college and learned anything or not, you can tell that those who did attend college had Marxist professors. You failed all subjects that had to do with government. You are mentally challenged - hard to tell since all Liberals are mentally challenged.

Let me guess: You're a Liberal. You're a low-information Liberal. Since it's hard to tell whether a Liberal actually went to college and learned anything or not, you can tell that those who did attend college had Marxist professors. You failed all subjects that had to do with government. You are mentally challenged - hard to tell since all Liberals are mentally challenged.
Dean Liberal?......Dean?.....

Many conservatives find government inadequate to protect them from their fears.

I find it inadequate to protect the nation from the often costly and sometimes deadly fallout of conservatives thoughtlessly reacting to their fears.

I find it inadequate to protect the nation from the often costly and sometimes deadly fallout of conservatives thoughtlessly reacting to their fears.

Ebola was caused by "conservatives reacting to their fears?"

Do actually read your idiocies before you post them?

so do many liberals.....just sayin....

I watched in amazement today on Fox and Friends about their whining that govt do more when it comes to Ebola. Then in the same breath they do their "Just asking" routine.

"THESE are the people who are supposed to protect us?"

"What do they know that they arent telling us?"

Full of innuendo and paranoia while expressing the need for those same people to help.

Hilarious. We know what right wingers think of college, or education for that matter. To the right wing, a lack of education is a badge of honor. Because, apparently, education turns you into a liberal.

And the "Marxist Professor" thing? Where do they get that? From the 1950's?

Hilarious. We know what right wingers think of college, or education for that matter. To the right wing, a lack of education is a badge of honor. Because, apparently, education turns you into a liberal.

From your President.

Boy these liberals are getting more hysterical the closer November 4th gets.

Deany is either as insane as any Batman Villain or the Koch Brothers pay him to post here to embarrass Progressives

Ebola was caused by "conservatives reacting to their fears?"

Do actually read your idiocies before you post them?

No. They pass something before they read it, remember?

Deany is either as insane as any Batman Villain or the Koch Brothers pay him to post here to embarrass Progressives

Can we vote? INSANE!

It'll only get worse as Hope & Change fizzles out forever.

Yes. Your education got you a part-time job at Walmart as a cashier.

Forum List

Back