Republicans freaking out that small government isn't doing enough. Wahhhh!

Ebola is coming to get me. Government protect me.

Isis is coming to get me. Government protect me.

I want to shrink government so small I can drown it in a bathtub.

Talk about a mixed message.

Let me guess: You're a Liberal. You're a low-information Liberal. Since it's hard to tell whether a Liberal actually went to college and learned anything or not, you can tell that those who did attend college had Marxist professors. You failed all subjects that had to do with government. You are mentally challenged - hard to tell since all Liberals are mentally challenged.

Deany is either as insane as any Batman Villain or the Koch Brothers pay him to post here to embarrass Progressives

Can we vote? INSANE!

Well that's probably right but sometime I can picture David and Charles Koch laughing so hard until the barf over what they pay Dean to post here

Let me guess: You're a Liberal. You're a low-information Liberal. Since it's hard to tell whether a Liberal actually went to college and learned anything or not, you can tell that those who did attend college had Marxist professors. You failed all subjects that had to do with government. You are mentally challenged - hard to tell since all Liberals are mentally challenged.

Hilarious. We know what right wingers think of college, or education for that matter. To the right wing, a lack of education is a badge of honor. Because, apparently, education turns you into a liberal.

And the "Marxist Professor" thing? Where do they get that? From the 1950's?

They seem to revel in conflicting ideals.

Go to college and get some skills if you want more money except college is a liberal bastion thats fucked up.

Govt please protect me from viruses...And make govt smaller because a large govt is dangerous for we the people.

Go get a job to take care of your family and if you cant take care of your family on that job...simply get another job BUT dont tell employers what they should pay because that would be unfair to the employees...err...business owners

Hilarious. We know what right wingers think of college, or education for that matter. To the right wing, a lack of education is a badge of honor. Because, apparently, education turns you into a liberal.

Go to college and get some skills if you want more money except college is a liberal bastion thats fucked up.

Govt please protect me from viruses...And make govt smaller because a large govt is dangerous for we the people.

Go get a job to take care of your family and if you cant take care of your family on that job...simply get another job BUT dont tell employers what they should pay because that would be unfair to the employees...err...business owners

It has worked for all these years until the Democrats took over. I've never drawn a moment's unemployment.

It has worked for all these years until the Democrats took over. I've never drawn a moment's unemployment.

What all worked?

It's economics according to the Right.

Tell us how well the Left's economic policies are working out. Part-time jobs the vogue now?

Car companies are alive. Bin Laden is dead.
Millions more have health care.
Billions taken from banks and put into student grants.
Equal pay for equal work.

Seems to be coming along.

Unfortunately, Republicans believe in "prosperity through lower wages". They should be ashamed at what they did to the country during the Bush Administration, but they aren't. Not enough education.

All classic cases of wanting to have it "both ways". Unfortunately, also a sign of "delusion".

What all worked?

It's not really so much about what all worked as to who all worked. Most all of us worked and at full-time jobs.

in your other thread it was Republicans.....now its right wingers....are you starting to change?....

Tell us how well the Left's economic policies are working out. Part-time jobs the vogue now?

Unfortunately, Republicans believe in "prosperity through lower wages". They should be ashamed at what they did to the country during the Bush Administration, but they aren't. Not enough education.

Yes the car companies were saved. The taxpayers money saved them from the greed of the unions who spent the monies collected from union dues for employee retirement on Democrat elections.

Millions have lost the good insurance they enjoyed and have had it replaced with inferior policies with limited provider participation and higher deductibles. Many more will be losing their employer sponsored healthcare in the near future. Student grants is exactly what it is - a grant which will never be paid back to the taxpayer. Who gets equal pay for equal work? Not the women. Not even the women who work for Obama.

No, Republicans believe in JOBS for everyone. The wages one earns is up to him/her. Why work for $10.00 per hour when you can make $30.00 an hour? That's a personal choice.

Forum List

Back