Republicans getting the BIG donations from billionaires, Democrats getting the small donations

Democrats Outperforming Republicans in Small Donations

The GOP is buying the House. Literally.

If Republicans succeed in keeping the House in November, it will have been bought for them by corporations and the rich — quite literally.

Records show House Republican incumbents in seats targeted by Democrats are getting almost all their campaign funds from large contributors (often those who donate $2,700 or $5,400) and political action committees. Only a tiny fraction comes from those who give $200 or less.

------------------------------

So Republicans are raking in the money. Democrats are getting their funding from millions of Americans giving $10 and $20.
I read that one large corporation was giving hundreds of thousands of dollars from management, but more than 90% of the workers were giving to Democrats in small donations.

It sounds dire. How can Democrats fight all that money?

It's all a matter of perspective. Every donor who gives the Democrats $10 will vote Democrat. Every CEO who gives a hundred thousand dollars to Republicans is still only one vote.

We can only save this country if we get out and vote. We have to save the country from greedy billionaires, racists and sexual predators.

33 days and counting.

Dng53QWW4AAzBzp.jpg
You are a serious dumbass. :iagree:

If Republicans succeed in keeping the House in November, it will have been bought for them by corporations and the rich — quite literally.

Records show House Republican incumbents in seats targeted by Democrats are getting almost all their campaign funds from large contributors (often those who donate $2,700 or $5,400) and political action committees. Only a tiny fraction comes from those who give $200 or less.

So Republicans are raking in the money. Democrats are getting their funding from millions of Americans giving $10 and $20.
I read that one large corporation was giving hundreds of thousands of dollars from management, but more than 90% of the workers were giving to Democrats in small donations.

It's all a matter of perspective. Every donor who gives the Democrats $10 will vote Democrat. Every CEO who gives a hundred thousand dollars to Republicans is still only one vote.

We can only save this country if we get out and vote. We have to save the country from greedy billionaires, racists and sexual predators.

33 days and counting.

Dng53QWW4AAzBzp.jpg
I know you are but what am I?

33 days and counting.

Dng53QWW4AAzBzp.jpg

LOL, what a surprise...wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Financial activity for all House candidates, 2017-2018
Democrats: $623,850,081
Republicans: $470,938,231

Financial activity for all Senate candidates, 2017-2018
Democrats: $368,635,495
Republicans: $233,993,653

2018 Election Overview | OpenSecrets
Hey look. Facts. What are those doing here?
Donor Demographics | OpenSecrets

I actually read the links that people post. The people open secrets is talking about are people that give $200 or more. The people I was talking about Who give, give 10 and 20 and $50. An entirely different group of people.

What’s more hilarious is if you scroll down and find the part that says the people who give the most money are old white guys. Guess who they give money to?

33 days and counting.

Dng53QWW4AAzBzp.jpg

Why do I always have to be the adult in the room when I’m talking to juvenile Republicans?

I actually read the links that people post. The people open secrets is talking about are people that give $200 or more. The people I was talking about Who give, give 10 and 20 and $50. An entirely different group of people.
Then the facts still contradict your opening post. You claimed Republicans were raising more money from >$200 donors than the Democrats. My link proves that to be false. The Democrats have raised far more money than Republicans from big donors.

You also claimed Democrats receive more small donations than the Republicans. That means they are even further ahead.

What’s more hilarious is if you scroll down and find the part that says the people who give the most money are old white guys. Guess who they give money to?
and WOOOOOSHHHHHH

right over your head.

Then the facts still contradict your opening post. You claimed Republicans were raising more money from >$200 donors than the Democrats. My link proves that to be false. The Democrats have raised far more money than Republicans from big donors.

You also claimed Democrats receive more small donations than the Republicans. That means they are even further ahead.
Too bad Democrats aren't able to get votes for that money....

Too bad Democrats aren't able to get votes for that money....
That money is coming from the voters.

33 days and counting.

Dng53QWW4AAzBzp.jpg

Why do I always have to be the adult in the room when I’m talking to juvenile Republicans?

Says the dumbass that uses "I know you are but what am I?"

If you include Soros funding demonstrators as well as Media Matters you could say that democrats are getting large donations from left wing billionaires. If you include Hollywood propaganda in the mix it seems that democrats are getting the biggest donations from elitist left wingers in the history of politics.

Because healthcare for uninsured Americans and their children is such a bad thing
If you wanted a welfare healthcare system you got one...but until Obama did that we had the best healthcare system in the world...he made it more expensive for the working class so they can pay for the non workers coverage....evil thing to do all he did was make it unworkable and unaffordable for everyone...but the super rich like him and Mike.....

Because healthcare for uninsured Americans and their children is such a bad thing
If you wanted a welfare healthcare system you got one...but until Obama did that we had the best healthcare system in the world...he made it more expensive for the working class so they can pay for the non workers coverage....evil thing to do all he did was make it unworkable and unaffordable for everyone...but the super rich like him and Mike.....
Your propagandists count on you rubes having memories like that of goldfish.

Before ObamaCare, health care costs were outpacing both inflation and the gross domestic product for DECADES. Medical costs were the number one cause of personal bankruptcy as more and more millions of Americans were priced out of the insurance market.

At least the Democrats offered a plan. The Republicans offered NOTHING. And to this day, the Republicans offer NOTHING.

You were massively hoaxed and STILL have not caught on. You were promised a repeal and replacement for the past EIGHT YEARS, and now the hoax has been revealed. The Republicans still have NOTHING.

When the FUCK will you catch on you were sold down the river to universal health care by the Republicans a long, long time ago?

Obamacare was just a step in the direction of UHC, and the GOP is going along with it. All their cries of moral outrage are just theater for you rubes.

When the FUCK will you catch on you were sold down the river to universal health care by the Republicans a long, long time ago?
Do I need to find the link of Obama promising single payer...?

Forum List

Back