Republicans Go Full Retard: "The Big Lie." Democrats: "Hold My Beer."

Last I checked, there is only a Lion and a Lioness. There is only a Hen and Rooster. Let me know when you find another human gender than MALE and FEMALE, man and woman so I can enter you into Guinness Book of Human Oddities, because anything else is purely in the minds of some very confused people! :auiqs.jpg:

No, they aren’t if they are working with a medical professional.
Yeah it is

You will hear the media say, “Regret is rare.” But they are not reading my inbox, which is full of messages from transgender individuals who want the life and body back that was taken from them by cross-sex hormones, surgery and living under a new identity.

The media should be put in pots of boiling oil...........notice you never see the other side in this debate...NEVER on tv and very rarely in newspapers, it's like they WANT people to be trannies.

Treatment is acceptance.
No it's not. It's an acknowledgment of something that rightly needs to be changed. You are what you are born as, not what you claim to be.

We should be telling this person that they shouldn't mutilate themselves to suit a delusion. Transgenderism is all that is. We should be telling this person to be proud of the sex they are instead of amplifying the shame in what they are.

This whole thing is nothing but psychological and emotional abuse and manipulation.

Then, as another informed poster has already told you, they are pretending to be something they are not.
I finally heard a great explanation as to today's Media or
Journalist.Most are educated by Liberal College professors.They
are groomed to think in terms of a Democrat.They also only
socialize with their own { other Democrat groomed journalist }
It's like a religion to them.They seem incapable of doing what Journalist
used to be taught in college.That is to be Objective.Not Subjective.
The New York Times is the most guilty.Their instinct is to create
narratives in a storybook fashion to appease and impress their fellow
buddies in the media.They have little if any connection to those who
don't go to college or work as hard hats.The very ones that J.F.K.
worked overtime to secure a future for.
This was explained this afternoon on Dennis Prager talk radio.
By the fair-minded conservative with a book out ...
*Ari Fleischer.The Press Secretary for Bush 43.

* Book just out :
- Suppression,Deception,Snobbery,and Bias: Why the
Press Gets So Much Wrong And Just Doesn't Care -

Then what is this whole thing about "believing" them then? What that infers to me is that we accept, not treat, this delusion.

What posters like BULLDOG want is for us to tailor our societal and scientific beliefs around a delusion, to ignore eons of human evolution for the sake of making some deluded individual feel better about themselves.
You'll have to talk to those that authored your link about that. It was a quote from your link. Psychiatry.org.

I think both sides are taking it to the point of ridiculous. Republicans are persecuting trans people passing laws prohibiting medical care or calling gender-affirming families child-abusers. They demonize trans people by conflating them with pedos as if they aren’t already marginalized and frequently victims of hate crimes.

Yet the Democrats are going completely loopy with all this relabeling of women in order to accomodate trans women, a Baskin Robbins panoply of genders which makes no sense and personalized pronouns for every Tom, Dick and Sherry…at some point the craziness on both sides has to stop.

I have no problem with referring to a transgender woman as a woman, or calling her “she”. It is simple respect for a fellow human being and it certainly isn’t going to kill me to do it.
But she isn’t the same as a biological woman and that too needs to recognized, such as in the area of sports for example. It isn’t going to kill the left to acknowledge that Just as it isn’t going to kill the right to treat transgender people with the same respect they treat anyone else with. Likewise, they should quit politicizing medical care that should be between the doctor and the patient, not the doctor, patient and politician.
I would say that most conservatives couldnt care less what you do as an adult, so long as they are not compelled to participate in your fantasy/lifestyle/whatever. You do you.

When it comes to children for whatever reason a segment of our population has forgotten that children are by their nature, immature, lack perspective and have a tenuous grip on reality. They want to please adults and since their "gender" likely doesn't mean much to them are willing to say I'm a girl or a boy or a cat or an attack helicopter if it gets them attention and praise. Giving a child who says these things hormones or medication or surgery to make them appear to be that is in my estimation child abuse. Adults are supposed to protect children from themselves. If you child told you he was a bird and was going up on the roof to fly off it would you say yes you are a bird fly fly little bird? If he told you he felt like his left big toe wasnt a part of him would you lop it off for him?

Last I checked, there is only a Lion and a Lioness. There is only a Hen and Rooster. Let me know when you find another human gender than MALE and FEMALE, man and woman so I can enter you into Guinness Book of Human Oddities, because anything else is purely in the minds of some very confused people! :auiqs.jpg:
:dunno:

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Ha. Peer-reviewed science driven by political agendas and a need to accept something that isn't true.

The peer-review process in this day and age isn't tailored toward treatment, it's tailored toward accepting falsehoods
You didn’t even read it :rolleyes:

You'll have to talk to those that authored your link about that. It was a quote from your link. Psychiatry.org.
I'll invite you to go back in this thread and read some of the backwards things you posted first.

"Believe them" "accept them" "the science doesn't matter"

I like the last one because treatment is an acknowledgment of the science you reject for the delusion.

I'll invite you to go back in this thread and read some of the backwards things you posted first.

"Believe them" "accept them" "the science doesn't matter"

I like the last one because treatment is an acknowledgment of the science you reject for the delusion.
You're a funny little goober, aren't you?

You didn’t even read it :rolleyes:
Furthermore, the concept stated in the article seemingly doesn't apply to other species of mammals born in the male-female dynamic. Just us. Why is that?

That's how I know the science, and the peer-review process is informed by societal pressures, not by factual observation.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back