Republicans have Zero Credibility and the Fake Biden Claims are More of their Lies.

I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

After all, you have all that "evidence" you won't have to prove in court.
They said the same thing regarding their “evidence” of the stolen election. That up and disappeared like a fart in the wind.

Which one was that?

BTW, the IRS whistleblowers say differently.
You don’t have a clue. Go figure. :dunno:
The one who prosecuted Hunter, dope. The guy the IRS investigators would have been working for.
Did anyone bother to ask him if he felt pressure to “go easy” during his five year investigation?

You don’t have a clue. Go figure. :dunno:
The one who prosecuted Hunter, dope.
Did anyone bother to ask him if he felt pressure to “go easy” during his five year investigation?
Nobody needed five years to investigate it, asshole.

He lied on both his 1040s and a federal background check form...Were that anyone else, he'd have been scooped up and imprisoned years ago,

So fuck off.

Nobody needed five years to investigate it, asshole.

He lied on both his 1040s and a federal background check form...Were that anyone else, he'd have been scooped up and imprisoned years ago,

So fuck off.
He was appointed by Trump and was assigned to investigate Hunter starting in 2018. He just charged Hunter with just about the weakest shit possible. Nothing about bribery or the laptop or anything you’re alleging.

Get to know this guy because he will no doubt blow this BS up.

Actual bank records and now google data is blowing the lid off the Biden corruption scandal.

He was appointed by Trump and was assigned to investigate Hunter starting in 2018. He just charged Hunter with just about the weakest shit possible. Nothing about bribery or the laptop or anything you’re alleging.

Get to know this guy because he will no doubt blow this BS up.

Weiss is a hack....Trump appointed a lot of those....Proves nothing.

Five years to "investigate" those slam-dunks is a whitewash delay to beat out the statute of limitations.

Again, GFY.

yea thats all fake news, you are so gullible and will believe any lie they tell you.
Just like the Hunter paid Joe rent BS that you got played on
Just like Uranium One BS, that you got played on like a sucka
Just like Pizzagate
Just like the fake election fraud lie
Just like the other magic whistle blowers that have all disappeared.

If Fox News told you they had a whistleblower with evidence that Joe Biden was an alien life form trying to enslave the human race to eat their brains, you'd believe it, like a total fuckin sucka.
Stupid it's been collaborated I guess you need to ask the injustice department why they haven't made indictments

It's SO WEIRD the way they get SO MAD when I expect them to prove these non-stop allegations that would be HISTORICAL in their significance if true.
It is weird. I can’t tell if it’s because they know it’s a BS narrative or if they’re just incompetent in being able to make a cohesive argument.
I suspect it’s probably both. Some know it’s BS and others are just dumb. Either way, it hasn’t proven to be a very effective tactic.

Weiss is a hack....Trump appointed a lot of those....Proves nothing.

Five years to "investigate" those slam-dunks is a whitewash delay to beat out the statute of limitations.

Again, GFY.
Of course you can’t know that. You didn’t even know he existed until I told you. You certainly never factored him into your thinking. Makes me wonder what else you’ve neglected to consider. Just shows how deranged and untethered you are to reality. :cuckoo:

Stupid it's been collaborated I guess you need to ask the injustice department why they haven't made indictments
They just did, dope.
The prosecutor assigned to investigate Hunter, who’s been on the case for five years, just indicted him.
Doesn’t say much about your “evidence”. :auiqs.jpg:

When you lie repeatedly how do you have any credibility??

Republicans and Fox news have been busted for telling major lies 1000+ times over the past 10 years.
Lies big and small ranging from fake Uranium One scandals that had no facts or merit, to major lies of election fraud that never happened and have no credible evidence of happening, to major lies over the stealing of top secret documents, or lies about Hunter paying Joe rent that never happened. Or major lies over top secret whistle blowers that never even existed. Or lies over pizzagate that resulted in a MAGA wacko showing up to some pizza place with an AR15 and blasting.

Republicans have a very well documented history of fabricated lies, then believing them.

Now republicans are falling for the lies yet again. Some magic whistleblower is claiming more wacko lies that have little evidence or credibility. Some random wacko whistleblower is lying yet again.

At what point do you stop believing the lies? The latest fake Biden scandal is just another fake debunked election fraud lie, or fake debunked Uranium One scandal, or another fake Pizzagate scandal, or another fake Hunter paid Joe rent lie.

How are these lies any different from all the other debunked lies??? Republicans have a well documented history of believing all lies they are told, therefore they have no credibility.

Boot licker says what?

👢👅

No no, trump inherited 9 trillion more in debt from O and then he proceeded to run it 6 trillion more. Don't try to obfuscate by bringing up the deficit.

There is no debate....You two are unhinged faggots. :thankusmile: :yes_text12:

When O was president, he racked more debt than all of the previous presidents combined. You failed to mention that because you are a liberal hack with no credibility.

Barry Hussein ran up more debt than an any other President, Simp. :thankusmile: :thup:

pesky facts is something he has never been interested in,the DNC wont pay him the big bucks if he tells the truth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back