Republicans have Zero Credibility and the Fake Biden Claims are More of their Lies.

Well actually,

Though the debt had been growing steadily in recent years, the rate of growth increased substantially throughout the pandemic, according to The Brookings Institution. Federal spending shot up under both Presidents Trump and Biden, as trillions were spent on economic stimulus, according to the Council on Foreign Relations. The total national debt stood at $27.7 trillion on the day of Biden’s inauguration, and has increased by over $3 trillion since then, according to the Treasury Department.

I think the problem shared by the I Blame Trump™ crowd is that they ignore the warnings of too much Federal Reserve printing of money which the Dems / Marxists don’t seem to understand dilutes the value of currency, thus inflation, thus deficits… but they don’t care.

Did you read of the boondoggle insisted upon by the Dems / Marxists called elimination of student debt? Did you know that their debt is not eliminated, It just falls on the backs of taxpayers. That debt is inflationary.

It’s a bit like another of the Dem / Marxist boondoggles insisting the taxpayers assume $50 Trillion in new debt on behalf of the greenies. Have you heard we’re all gonna’ die in the next few months / years if we don’t stop global warming…. by spending tons of money for the greenies.

Federal Debt was 21.6 Trillion in January 2021. Today it's 32.1 Trillion

Tell us about the Dem / Marxist Inflation Reduction Act
Okay.

When you lie repeatedly how do you have any credibility??

Republicans and Fox news have been busted for telling major lies 1000+ times over the past 10 years.
Lies big and small ranging from fake Uranium One scandals that had no facts or merit, to major lies of election fraud that never happened and have no credible evidence of happening, to major lies over the stealing of top secret documents, or lies about Hunter paying Joe rent that never happened. Or major lies over top secret whistle blowers that never even existed. Or lies over pizzagate that resulted in a MAGA wacko showing up to some pizza place with an AR15 and blasting.

Republicans have a very well documented history of fabricated lies, then believing them.

Now republicans are falling for the lies yet again. Some magic whistleblower is claiming more wacko lies that have little evidence or credibility. Some random wacko whistleblower is lying yet again.

At what point do you stop believing the lies? The latest fake Biden scandal is just another fake debunked election fraud lie, or fake debunked Uranium One scandal, or another fake Pizzagate scandal, or another fake Hunter paid Joe rent lie.

How are these lies any different from all the other debunked lies??? Republicans have a well documented history of believing all lies they are told, therefore they have no credibility.

Why is YOUR FBI Chief in hiding? :cool:

Republicans and Fox news have been busted for telling major lies 1000+ times over the past 10 years.
Lies big and small ranging from fake Uranium One scandals that had no facts or merit, to major lies of election fraud that never happened and have no credible evidence of happening, to major lies over the stealing of top secret documents, or lies about Hunter paying Joe rent that never happened. Or major lies over top secret whistle blowers that never even existed. Or lies over pizzagate that resulted in a MAGA wacko showing up to some pizza place with an AR15 and blasting.

Republicans have a very well documented history of fabricated lies, then believing them.

Now republicans are falling for the lies yet again. Some magic whistleblower is claiming more wacko lies that have little evidence or credibility. Some random wacko whistleblower is lying yet again.

At what point do you stop believing the lies? The latest fake Biden scandal is just another fake debunked election fraud lie, or fake debunked Uranium One scandal, or another fake Pizzagate scandal, or another fake Hunter paid Joe rent lie.

How are these lies any different from all the other debunked lies??? Republicans have a well documented history of believing all lies they are told, therefore they have no credibility.

LOL! Your batshit crazy Thread of the Day.

You are Beaucoup Dinky Dau and prove whenever you post your stupid hate filled Moon Bat bullshit threads.

Okay.

The inflation reduction act seems to have been another Dem / Marxist fraud perpetrated on the American public. We have to understand that the Fed has aggressively packed on interest rate hikes since the Biden presidency. Those rate hikes effectively steal spending power from everyone.

https://rollcall.com/2023/03/15/introducing-the-presidential-inflation-rate-biden-trails-only-carter/#:~:text=Since%20the%20beginning%20of%20Biden's,lower%20than%20Biden's%20%E2%80%94%20or%20more.

Since the beginning of Biden's presidency, prices have gone up 18.3 percent, with, again, only Carter having a higher inflation rate at this point in his presidency. Five of the six other presidents had rates that were 10 percent lower than Biden's — or more.

I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

After all, you have all that "evidence" you won't have to prove in court.
You keep saying court.
There is no court unless the DOJ opens an investigation or appoints a special counsel.
If you really want to believe that there is nothing there... then you are lost.
If you really believe Hunter's $millions, were all legitimate and his father played no role in it... then again, you are lost.

You keep saying court.
There is no court unless the DOJ opens an investigation or appoints a special counsel.
If you really want to believe that there is nothing there... then you are lost.
If you really believe Hunter's $millions, were all legitimate and his father played no role in it... then again, you are lost.
Unlike you people, I don't claim to know. If he's guilty of something, he has to pay the price. If he is actually guilty.

If you think my asking you to actually prove these historic accusations is somehow unreasonable, you are lost.

Speaking of credibility, Dems actually believe men can get pregnant.

EXACTLY

The GOP is the party of total failure and complete corruption. All they have are fake scandals.

Uranium One
Pizzagate
Hunter paid Joe rent
Magic whistleblowers that disappeared and never existed
The big grand lie of election fraud that got fully debunked.

There is a very long list of GOP lies and a very short list of GOP truths. These lies distract from their policy failures.
Nothing about the election is fully debunked. It is just denied and people are being intimidated or arrested or sued in court over something you assholes say never happened. Why all the worries and commotion if it truly did not happen?

The guilt showing is glaring.

Unlike you people, I don't claim to know. If he's guilty of something, he has to pay the price. If he is actually guilty.

If you think my asking you to actually prove these historic accusations is somehow unreasonable, you are lost.
Me to prove? What a crock.
How would you propose I go about doing that?
I don't have an FBI. I don't have investigatory powers. I can't prove jack.
But God gave me a brain. And fortunately one with a high enough IQ that I think something is awfully strange about a 1000 things that surround this man.
, He "sold" 5 lithograph copies of a painting he supposedly did for $75,000 each. Really?
That would make him one of the highest paid modern artist in the WORLD. And - what do you know - all of the buyers just happened to want to remain anonymous.
What a coincedence.
And that is just one small part of the $millions this man has earned all over the world for doing nothing. Just because.
If you want to believe that people just wanted a friggin COPY of one of his paintings and were so enthralled with it they were willing to pay the highest price in the world - then you really are the sheep everyone says you are.

Me to prove? What a crock.
How would you propose I go about doing that?
I don't have an FBI. I don't have investigatory powers. I can't prove jack.
But God gave me a brain. And fortunately one with a high enough IQ that I think something is awfully strange about a 1000 things that surround this man.
, He "sold" 5 lithograph copies of a painting he supposedly did for $75,000 each. Really?
That would make him one of the highest paid modern artist in the WORLD. And - what do you know - all of the buyers just happened to want to remain anonymous.
What a coincedence.
And that is just one small part of the $millions this man has earned all over the world for doing nothing. Just because.
If you want to believe that people just wanted a friggin COPY of one of his paintings and were so enthralled with it they were willing to pay the highest price in the world - then you really are the sheep everyone says you are.
Okay, don't prove anything. Just keep believing every MAGA media story you come across, and keep screaming accusations at the sky like some nut on the street corner.

Whatever.

The facts are being laid out

Okay, don't prove anything. Just keep believing every MAGA media story you come across, and keep screaming accusations at the sky like some nut on the street corner.

Whatever.
So that is it?
Your world is that binary?
So thinking something is fishy about Hunter Biden makes someone a "MAGA screaming accusations"?
I gave you a 100% accurate example that is well known, reported on by every media in existence and 100% confirmed by the White House that it happened.
And me thinking that is awfully suspicious makes me screaming at the sky like a nut on a street corner.

Sheep much?

So that is it?
Your world is that binary?
So thinking something is fishy about Hunter Biden makes someone a "MAGA screaming accusations"?
I gave you a 100% accurate example that is well known, reported on by every media in existence and 100% confirmed by the White House that it happened.
And me thinking that is awfully suspicious makes me screaming at the sky like a nut on a street corner.

Sheep much?
Okie dokie. I don't know what you want, but this is boring.

Don't prove anything. You're welcome.

Okie dokie. I don't know what you want, but this is boring.

Don't prove anything. You're welcome.
qqqqqq.png

The facts are being laid out

yea thats all fake news, you are so gullible and will believe any lie they tell you.
Just like the Hunter paid Joe rent BS that you got played on
Just like Uranium One BS, that you got played on like a sucka
Just like Pizzagate
Just like the fake election fraud lie
Just like the other magic whistle blowers that have all disappeared.

If Fox News told you they had a whistleblower with evidence that Joe Biden was an alien life form trying to enslave the human race to eat their brains, you'd believe it, like a total fuckin sucka.

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, there you go again. Journalists of all kinds recently peppered Biden's press secretary about his corruption.

Forum List

Back