Republicans Heard The Voters: They Want Hunter Biden’s Laptop

Funny. You talk about mocking the death of 4 Americans.
When Trump mocked the death of 400,000 Americans.
Saying that COVID would disappear on it's own when the weather got warmer
And it was no worse than the flu.
And he would downplay the seriousness.

4 Dead in Benghazi got us ……Seven Hearings
3000 Dead on 9-11 warranted……One Hearing

haha wow deflecting after being called out for mocking the deaths of americans….

4 vs 400,000 dead Americans.

Don't you even have a consciousness of scale.

Let me guess. Like the old joke. Kill one Jew its a tragedy. Kill 6 million, and it's a statistic.

Actually, why was the computer guy going through Hunters files, with the distinct possibility he changed, altered, added, or otherwise manipulated them?

When I bring my car to the shop, they don't go looking through the trunk and the glove compartment at what I have in there. Why was the computer guy Looking through all his files?

And how do we know he didn't change them?
he was paid to work on the laptop by hunter…that why

you have zero evidence to support your claim he framed hunter by putting things on there. Defaming the man is all you all have…sad really…like a bunch of thugs going after a witness…just sad

4 vs 400,000 dead Americans.

Don't you even have a consciousness of scale.

Let me guess. Like the old joke. Kill one Jew its a tragedy. Kill 6 million, and it's a statistic.
um one for a virus, one from terrorist and you mock them because obama and clinton were your cult leaders

4 Dead in Benghazi got us ……Seven Hearings
3000 Dead on 9-11 warranted……One Hearing
And there should have been hearings (just kidding) on Trumps
handling of COVID resulting in 400,000 dead Americans.

If 4 Americans are worth, (I think there were 10 Benghazi investigations in total)
almost a dozen separate hearings. Yet investigating the death of 3,000 Americans
was just ONE.
And the death of 400,000 Americans, there were NONE.

If 4 Americans are worth, (I think there were 10 Benghazi investigations in total)
almost a dozen separate hearings. Yet investigating the death of 3,000 Americans
was just ONE.
why? 400k is far less then xiden and trump didn’t have the vaccines

nobody stonewalled the 9/11 hearing like Obama and clinton did…there was no attempted coverups

was just ONE.
Actually, Republicans are planning Kung Flu hearings on who made the virus
Also they will continue to crucify Fauci

But I doubt Trump will have to explain his actions

Actually, Republicans are planning Kung Flu hearings on who made the virus
Also they will continue to crucify Fauci

But I doubt Trump will have to explain his actions
Why on earth would America's Dr. Marcus Welby have to know anything about a virus?

Anyone who died without being vaccinated was a suicide
if people distrust the vaccine it was because of rhe misinformation from harris and the dems during tve 2020 campaign

they should be charged with felony murder

Harris and the Dems said don’t trust what Trump was saying about vaccines

Wise advice
haha harris jumped to the front of the line to get trump vaccine when it was available

just lied to you about it. She spread misinformation about it, people died. She should be charged with felony murder

he was paid to work on the laptop by hunter…that why

you have zero evidence to support your claim he framed hunter by putting things on there. Defaming the man is all you all have…sad really…like a bunch of thugs going after a witness…just sad
And you have zero evidence that he didn't.

That's why they require a "chain of custody" to make sure the evidence wasn't in any way changed. Do you remember the O.J. case, where Mark Furhman entered
a sock with O.J.'s blood on it, but after having been in custody of both the socks and a blood sample.

haha harris jumped to the front of the line to get trump vaccine when it was available

just lied to you about it. She spread misinformation about it, people died. She should be charged with felony murder

Too bad more Republicans did not rush to get vaccinated
Would have saved their lives

Too bad more Republicans did not rush to get vaccinated
Would have saved their lives
Who gives a crap?
You had 15 MDs in Congress and they didn't say a word.
I notice you will never comment on this because your son will lose his job.

nobody stonewalled there 9/11 hearings.
They said they could not investigate how the White House handled 9-11.

George W. Bush – President; testimony not under oath. The session was not officially transcribed because the White House considered it a "private meeting" in which highly classified information would be discussed.

Dick Cheney – Vice President; testimony not under oath. The session was not officially transcribed because the White House considered it a "private meeting" in which highly classified information would be discussed.

if people distrust the vaccine it was because of rhe misinformation from harris and the dems during tve 2020 campaign

they should be charged with felony murder
Don't be ridiculous.

Remember Trump told the head of the FDA, either approve the vaccine by friday, or YOU'RE FIRED.

And you have zero evidence that he didn't.

That's why they require a "chain of custody" to make sure the evidence wasn't in any way changed. Do you remember the O.J. case, where Mark Furhman entered
a sock with O.J.'s blood on it, but after having been in custody of both the socks and a blood sample.
haha your the one making the claim defaming the man….it’s tragic that is all you dembots have left…

hunters business partners who were on some of rhe email chains confirm them

there is a chain of custody, you have no clue what you are talking about. the evidence was found and turned over

Forum List

Back