Republicans launch election investigations in multiple states as Arizona audit forges ahead

An audit blitz is coming. It is supported by the citizens of these states and the representatives are going to get it done, as it should be.

What has the AZ audit turned up so far?
No information will be released until the audit is over. They have found differences in the ballot counts.

They also found out that the audits done by Maricopa county in Feb. had Dominion working with the auditors. If that is what they expect the citizens to trust they are shit out of luck.

Who is paying for this audit in Arizona?

The Arizona Senate put up $150,000, which is going for the facility the audit is being conducted in, and hired security. I believe the rest is coming from the Arizona Republican Party and private donors.
I believe it is all coming from private donors, which destroys any semblance of non-bias and makes any results pretty much worthless. In other words, this is the greatest example of pissing in the wind this nation has ever seen.
They will put something on the illegal ballots to keep them from blowing away. Don't worry about it.

An audit blitz is coming. It is supported by the citizens of these states and the representatives are going to get it done, as it should be.

What has the AZ audit turned up so far?
No information will be released until the audit is over. They have found differences in the ballot counts.

They also found out that the audits done by Maricopa county in Feb. had Dominion working with the auditors. If that is what they expect the citizens to trust they are shit out of luck.

Who is paying for this audit in Arizona?

The Arizona Senate put up $150,000, which is going for the facility the audit is being conducted in, and hired security. I believe the rest is coming from the Arizona Republican Party and private donors.
I believe it is all coming from private donors, which destroys any semblance of non-bias and makes any results pretty much worthless. In other words, this is the greatest example of pissing in the wind this nation has ever seen.
They will put something on the illegal ballots to keep them from blowing away. Don't worry about it.
Illegal ballots?! Haha. What kind of illegal ballots? Like ones shipped in from China? Is that what you think they are finding?

Forum List

Back