Republicans: Less to illegals and more to real Americans.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Democrats: Less to real Americans and more to illegal Mexicans.
Soooo....on this alone, why would any real American vote Democrat?
Your President and the GOP are fighting to stop illegal Mexicans from invading and taking from real Americans....Democrats are fighting back and insisting that we continue to do more and give more to illegal and barely legal Mexicans at the expense of American taxpayers.
Forget all the cash they cost....Have you ever thought about all the different ways illegals negatively effect your quality of life? Think about a day without illegals and their anchor babies.
Imagine If you could send your children to public schools at a 20:1 ratio where teaching academics was paramount rather than teaching the English language and proper behavior.
Imagine being able to get emergency or urgent care without a six hour wait time
Imagine traffic conditions without all the illegals and anchors
Imagine if your teen could get a job at the local fast food joint again because 35 year old illegals don’t hold every position
Imagine walking our beaches without stepping on Bud Light cans again
Imagine Walmart parking lots without dirty diapers
Imagine the decline in crime rates
Imagine being able to start a conversation with strangers again...knowing he/she speaks your language
Imagine all the extra social service funding for real Americans that are struggling
Imagine how much more collegiate funding there would be for real Americans
Imagine saving all that money spent on incarcerated illegals and anchors

Again, I’m curious, how, if you’re a real American do you continue voting Democrat?
The motive to vote Democrat for a bias anchor baby is clear...but is there anyone here sane and NOT AN ANCHOR that can makes sense out of what goes on in the head of an American who continues to support the Democratic effort to save the world when we have so many of our own struggling?

Imagine whites being angels..
What does that have to do with Democrats favoring illegals over their own fucking citizens? Playing the race card again, are we?

Also, what does that have to do with the GOP being a dogshit party full of sellout cuckholds?

Your President and the GOP are fighting to stop illegal Mexicans from invading and taking from real Americans....Democrats are fighting back and insisting that we continue to do more and give more to illegal and barely legal Mexicans at the expense of American taxpayers.
Forget all the cash they cost....Have you ever thought about all the different ways illegals negatively effect your quality of life? Think about a day without illegals and their anchor babies.
Imagine If you could send your children to public schools at a 20:1 ratio where teaching academics was paramount rather than teaching the English language and proper behavior.
Imagine if your teen could get a job at the local fast food joint again because 35 year old illegals don’t hold every position
Imagine being able to start a conversation with strangers again...knowing he/she speaks your language
Imagine all the extra social service funding for real Americans that are struggling

Again, I’m curious, how, if you’re a real American do you continue voting Democrat?
The motive to vote Democrat for a bias anchor baby is clear...but is there anyone here sane and NOT AN ANCHOR that can makes sense out of what goes on in the head of an American who continues to support the Democratic effort to save the world when we have so many of our own struggling?
Funny how the illegals never go away no matter which party is in power, derp, think about it..Uncle Ronny a repub gave them amnesty as did GHW Bush and Clinton under a GOP congress....The worst was during "W" Bush when we got run out of business in the construction industry cause all them good ol' GOP boys in Benton County, Arkanass used them instead of citizens...But don't vote for democrats, yeah, that's the fucking ticket!

Funny how the illegals never go away no matter which party is in power, derp, think about it..Uncle Ronny a repub gave them amnesty as did GHW Bush and Clinton under a GOP congress....The worst was during "W' bush when we got run out of business in the construction industry cause all them good ol' GOP boys in Benton County, Arkanass used them instead of citizens...But don't vote for democrats, yeah, that's the fucking ticket!
Like I said, fuck the UniParty or duopoly.

We need a real alternative.

Funny how the illegals never go away no matter which party is in power, derp, think about it..Uncle Ronny a repub gave them amnesty as did GHW Bush and Clinton under a GOP congress....The worst was during "W' bush when we got run out of business in the construction industry cause all them good ol' GOP boys in Benton County, Arkanass used them instead of citizens...But don't vote for democrats, yeah, that's the fucking ticket!

I agree but it's threads like this that show why it won't work..These brain dead slugs are a drag, they can't seem to see past the blinders the two major parties have given them...

Funny how the illegals never go away no matter which party is in power, derp, think about it..Uncle Ronny a repub gave them amnesty as did GHW Bush and Clinton under a GOP congress....The worst was during "W" Bush when we got run out of business in the construction industry cause all them good ol' GOP boys in Benton County, Arkanass used them instead of citizens...But don't vote for democrats, yeah, that's the fucking ticket!

Fair enough...but let’s set the “back in 1986” bullshit aside...let’s talk about what the parties appear to stand for TODAY...makes a little more sense...no?

That always sounds awesome and looks real good “on paper”.
Not plausible though...not anytime soon.

i just have interest for the upcoming young American kids and babees who will have to put up with all the multi culturalism and diversity being forced on them .

its not good , just in my lifetime since my early adulthood in 1970 i have seen the USA go from a good country of about 200 million Americans to a country of about 310 million in 2010 census and that number doesn't include the 'illegals' . The damage of diversity and multi culturalism has been done to the USA and there is no going back in my opinion .

its not good , just in my lifetime since my early adulthood in 1970 i have seen the USA go from a good country of about 200 million Americans to a country of about 310 million in 2010 census and that number doesn't include the 'illegals' . The damage of diversity and multi culturalism has been done to the USA and there is no going back in my opinion .
No shit, the Native American Indians found that out with the WASP assholes a couple of hundred years ago..

as a real American I'd never vote for a trump scum . you hate this country. you love Russian interference and you love the fact that the person in office humiliates this country every day.

and I don't vote for bigoted white supremacist, misogynists.

but there's a reason you're a broker loser and I'm not.... again, get an education if you're capable. if not, learn a trade.

i mean , some people both repub and dem think that foreigners have a RIGHT to come to the USA and live here . They qualify what i just said by saying that foreigners just do it LEGALLY as i roll my eyes :afro: .

Last edited:
i mean , some people both repub and dem think that foreigners have a RIGHT to come to the USA and live here . They qualify what i just said by saying that foreigners just do it legally as i roll my eyes :afro: .

poor baby... where did your people come from originally?

by the by, if you're competing for work with people who can't speak English, you should probably up your game.

Forum List

Back