Republicans must be freaking out that the Hillary email conspiracy is coming to a close.

People died and we don't know why. I guess it will remain a great mystery. isn't it to bad that we didn't have anyone to investigate what happened. Just sweep it under the rug because it might harm a democrat. Did you guys know that democrats can get away with anything in this country?

Why they died has been investigated numerous times. I guess fox forgot to mention that part of the investigations to you because they were concentrating on trying to blame Hillary and ignored the real reasons.

I totally agree that a lot of republican politicians probably saw it as red meat but that really doesn't exonerate any misdeeds she might have done. It doesn't change the fact that people she was responsible for died. No amount of political vendettas won't change that.

So they make up shit, and it's her fault that idiots believe it? Sure, people died while she was secretary of state. It was a terrible occurrence just like it was when people died under every other secretary of state. .

People died and we don't know why. I guess it will remain a great mystery. isn't it to bad that we didn't have anyone to investigate what happened. Just sweep it under the rug because it might harm a democrat. Did you guys know that democrats can get away with anything in this country?

Why they died has been investigated numerous times. I guess fox forgot to mention that part of the investigations to you because they were concentrating on trying to blame Hillary and ignored the real reasons.

I totally agree that a lot of republican politicians probably saw it as red meat but that really doesn't exonerate any misdeeds she might have done. It doesn't change the fact that people she was responsible for died. No amount of political vendettas won't change that.
Bush was in charge of embassies. 60 died. No one cared.
Reagan was in charge of embassies. 90 died. No one cared.

Stevens turned down military aid twice. Obviously, Hillary cared.

Republicans use those deaths for political reasons. They don't give a shit fart about those Americans. Not a shit fart. To them, it's all politics. Republicans put the ticks in politics.

Benghazi is over.

It's months away before the election and the email conspiracy will be a distant memory.

So what will the press do during that time? There will be no more Hillary scandals/GOP Hillary conspiracies.

Trial date set in Trump University lawsuit

Donald Trump will go to trial in a class-action lawsuit against him and his now-defunct Trump University after the presidential election but before the inauguration, setting the stage for a president-elect to take the witness stand if he wins the White House.

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel on Friday scheduled trial for Nov. 28 in the suit that alleges people who paid up to $35,000 for real estate seminars got defrauded. The likely Republican nominee planned to attend most, if not all, of the trial and would testify, Trump attorney Daniel Petrocelli said.

The lawsuit is one of three that accuse Trump University of fleecing students with unfulfilled promises to teach secrets of success in real estate.

Trump personally has been sued at least 150 times in federal court, records show.

The New York suit, filed in 2013 by state Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, accuses the billionaire and others of making phony claims to convince more than 5,000 people, including 600 New Yorkers, to "spend tens of thousands of dollars they couldn't afford for lessons they never got."

The civil lawsuit, which seeks at least $40 million in restitution, accused the school of engaging in illegal business practices by running an unlicensed educational institution from 2005 to 2011 and making false claims about its classes.

"As we will prove in court, Donald Trump and his sham for-profit college defrauded thousands of students out of millions of dollars," Schneiderman said.

Trump University trial set for November 28

The San Diego case isn't the only one against Trump University set to go to trial.

Possibly as early as this fall, a New York court will hear a case brought by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman.

Donald Trump Will See You in Court

Bloomberg gives you a rundown on Trumps thousands of lawsuits. Interesting reading about the GOP nominee.

Trump University: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Then there's the 10 million dollar lawsuit against José Andrés.

Donald Trump sues Jose Andres, chef, for $10 million breach of contract after immigration comments

When Trump smeared Hispanics, he made it impossible to attract the right kind of people to work in a Spanish restaurant. No reputable Hispanic would want to. His disgusting and racist smears, on video, will be considered a breach of contract. Mr. Andres has counter sued and will win for obvious reasons. It's one thing to spout Aryan Brotherhood views and another if it ruins your business. Trump has ruined the business before it even got off the ground.

He doesn't even understand he's racist. Look at the picture he put out with the burrito bowl. He thought he was being cool.

--------------------------

Oh yea.
Trump is going to have an amazing summer. Lawsuits to the right of him. Lawsuits to the left of him. And not a Clinton conspiracy in sight.
They have been freaking out, collectively losing their crap.

LOL!!!
Liar.

Anyone who believes in justice can't wait for this to be over.
However, those who don't believe in justice are slightly apprehensive about the outcome. What happens if they dare to bring charges against her royal highness. What if they decide to follow the law and bust her fat ass. That would ruin everything. Then they'd have to decide to remain in denial or to look for an alternative....like Pocahontas or maybe Joe Biden.

ElizabethWarren4.jpg

joe_biden_2012_7_13.jpg
Liar?

Justice?

Everything the GOP says are lies going back decades.

Justice? The GOP confuses that with vendettas.

For the RWNJs it will never be over. They will just claim that some illegal tactic was used to cover it up, and add it to the stack of never ending conspiracy theories they hold so dear.
Well, it is fact that others were found guilty for less serious crimes when it comes to national security.
hillary the whore just proves once again she is above our nations laws.
or, maybe those investigating her were afraid of committing suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head with a full length shotgun or something.
or, could even be an accident like Reid had, or the latest death of the UN guy that died from a heart attack right before he dropped the weights on his neck two days before testifying.
Nope the bitch is perfectly innocent.

NO CONSPIRACY THEORY LEFT BEHIND!!!
or, NO TRUTH TO OBVIOUS TO BE HIDDEN

You mean like Vince Foster's death, and death panels, and FEMA prisons, and Walmart tunnels, and, and, and, and.
I never heard of Walmart Tunnels. What are those?

If Hillary wins its a huge win for the GOP. If you think opposition to Obama was something the Clinton's 2.0 would be an historically bitter brawl.

For the RWNJs it will never be over. They will just claim that some illegal tactic was used to cover it up, and add it to the stack of never ending conspiracy theories they hold so dear.
Well, it is fact that others were found guilty for less serious crimes when it comes to national security.
or, maybe those investigating her were afraid of committing suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head with a full length shotgun or something.
or, could even be an accident like Reid had, or the latest death of the UN guy that died from a heart attack right before he dropped the weights on his neck two days before testifying.

You mean like Vince Foster's death, and death panels, and FEMA prisons, and Walmart tunnels, and, and, and, and.

It was part of Jade Helm There were supposed to be secret tunnels connecting closed down Walmart stores throughout the south to be used to transport the prisoners captured in Jade Helm to I guess FEMA Prisons.

Liberals trying to speak for conservatives are funny as hell...sorta like a Vegan trying to tell people what a steak tastes like..

...and in the midst of his Trump bashing rdean forgot to mention the latesr news about how the CLINTON University is now being investigated for being a SCAM / for SCAMMING its students.

LOL...Karma is such a bitch. :p

Liberals trying to speak for conservatives are funny as hell...sorta like a Vegan trying to tell people what a steak tastes like..

...and in the midst of his Trump bashing rdean forgot to mention the latesr news about how the CLINTON University is now being investigated for being a SCAM / for SCAMMING its students.

Nobody is trying to speak for conservatives.They have a hard enough time doing that for themselves. Just repeating what conservatives have said.

Nobody is trying to speak for conservatives.They have a hard enough time doing that for themselves. Just repeating what conservatives have said.
Hardly...failed 'cya' post.

Did you type that with a straight face? You still don't know what happened? No, you just can't find evidence to support your idea of what happened. You know what happened, you just don't want to believe it happened that way. No event in US history has been so relentlessly investigated.

Nobody "got away" with anything. I know you find that hard to believe, but the Republicans lied to you when they said it was her fault. Now they've gone away with their tails between their legs - again.

Are you talking about the 90 that died under Reagan in embassy attacks?
Or the 60 that died under Bush?
Stevens turned down military help twice and Republicans cut hundreds of millions from embassy security.

But it's all Hillary's fault.

Stevens requested additional security from the State Department on numerous occasions but was turned down repeatedly because Hillary and her minions at the State Department didn't like the "optics" that having armed security officers would send.

Charlene Lamb was in charge of security in that part of the Middle East for the State Department. She testified under oath that the State Department was satisfied with the level of protection that Stevens had and that budget concerns had nothing to do with security staffing levels.

Why do you keep trying to post this nonsense, R-Derp? Do you think it gets better with age?

It was part of Jade Helm There were supposed to be secret tunnels connecting closed down Walmart stores throughout the south to be used to transport the prisoners captured in Jade Helm to I guess FEMA Prisons.

Republicans actually believed that?

Stevens turned down military help twice and Republicans cut hundreds of millions from embassy security.

Stevens requested additional security from the State Department on numerous occasions but was turned down repeatedly because Hillary and her minions at the State Department didn't like the "optics" that having armed security officers would send.

Charlene Lamb was in charge of security in that part of the Middle East for the State Department. She testified under oath that the State Department was satisfied with the level of protection that Stevens had and that budget concerns had nothing to do with security staffing levels.

Why do you keep trying to post this nonsense, R-Derp? Do you think it gets better with age?
GOP Busted On Benghazi: Voted To Cut Hundreds Of Millions In Embassy Security Funds Before Attack

It wouldn't surprise me. Especially if they didn't have the money.

But right after Benghazi, Republicans raised embassy security by around a billion dollars. We know why.

Republicans actually believed that?

Who knows what they might believe, but it's what they have said here.

What I don't understand is why didn't Republicans care that 90 died at US embassies under Reagan and 60 under Bush?

How come no investigations? Seems Obama did a pretty good job keeping it only to four in such violent times. What is Reagan and Bush's excuse? They never needed one?

But what about Trump? The guy is going to court for scamming thousands of Americans. Doesn't that bother any Republicans? Don't you think he might be scamming you?

Even more so the more crap and law suites come out about Dirty old trump!

Not a goddamn thing is working on Hillary and the loserterians are going crazy!

What I don't understand is why didn't Republicans care that 90 died at US embassies under Reagan and 60 under Bush?

How come no investigations? Seems Obama did a pretty good job keeping it only to four in such violent times. What is Reagan and Bush's excuse? They never needed one?

It never was about the people who died. It started out as discrediting Obama. Later they found they could also use it to try discrediting Hillary.

GOP Busted On Benghazi: Voted To Cut Hundreds Of Millions In Embassy Security Funds Before Attack

But right after Benghazi, Republicans raised embassy security by around a billion dollars. We know why.

The gop cuts and doesn't care what is cut, but this time it came back to bite them.

Did you want to explain Lamb's remarks under oath that the State Department was satisfied with security staffing levels in Libya and that budget cuts had nothing to do with security cuts by the Clinton State Department?

Forum List

Back