Republicans Newest Message: She Did SOMETHING, I just KNOW it!!!

And it's incumbent upon us to not ignore aspects of Trump's behavior that, while maybe not rising to the level of prosecution, are certainly not what we want to see in the White House.

Ultimately it's all partisan and subjective.
Trump is not the topic of this thread, but nice deflection.

A Hillary presidency is going to one long scandal investigation after the other.

Got forbid these fucking republicans bury the hatchet and actually try to work with the democrats for a change.

There's not going to be a civil war.
Why? Because God is guiding us through the night with a light from above?

How many nations that have ended up in Civil War had a population that thought that they would three years prior?

IF Hillary gets elected and starts setting up gun confiscation and starts to do it, there will be a Civil War.

The hundreds of thousands of good patriots that volunteered to fight for our country overseas are not going to sit on their asses like you and watch our government disarm the American people.
And if she puts all Republicans in FEMA camps there will be a civil war.

And if she starts executing the children of Republicans there will be a civil war.

And if she flies to the moon there will be a civil war.

Hillary did something I just know it! Sure they said Trey was doing the REAL investigation using information the other 8 investigations didnt have access to BUT Trey's findings said no wrong doing and now I hate Trey Gowdy TOO!! RABBLE!!

I trust the FBI and laughed everytime they met with Hillary because that showed she did SOMETHING wrong.

Activate 180!!

The FBI are a bunch of hacks!!!! She did something DAMMIT!! SOOOOOOMETHHHHIIING!! :crybaby:

Just so you know....Hilly baby DID lie and LIE again.....

AP Fact Check: Hillary Clinton Email Claims Collapse Under FBI Investigation

A look at Clinton's claims since questions about her email practices as secretary of state surfaced and how they compare with facts established in the FBI probe:

CLINTON: "I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email. There is no classified material." News conference, March 2015.

THE FACTS: Actually, the FBI identified at least 113 emails that passed through Clinton's server and contained materials that were classified at the time they were sent, including some that were Top Secret and referred to a highly classified special access program, Comey said.

A Hillary presidency is going to one long scandal investigation after the other.

Got forbid these fucking republicans bury the hatchet and actually try to work with the democrats for a change.
Funny how democrats think working with means agreeing to everything they want

That's exactly what's going to happen., so your choice elect Hillary and 4~8 years of scandals or don't elect her and no scandels

Hillary did something I just know it! Sure they said Trey was doing the REAL investigation using information the other 8 investigations didnt have access to BUT Trey's findings said no wrong doing and now I hate Trey Gowdy TOO!! RABBLE!!

I trust the FBI and laughed everytime they met with Hillary because that showed she did SOMETHING wrong.

Activate 180!!

The FBI are a bunch of hacks!!!! She did something DAMMIT!! SOOOOOOMETHHHHIIING!! :crybaby:

Hey negro, put this in your pipehole and smoke it. In this country a negro can be shot by the police for very little reason , but aan old white Democrat, why they can break the law with impunity.

At a time when emails and servers were a vague and murky issue, she made mistakes. Just as other Secretaries of State did. Was it intentional? No. Why would she intentionally do something that could cause her trouble later? She's not stupid. Republicans wont quit "investigating" her emails or Benghazi until they can find that one blatant email that said, "I, Hilary Clinton, Secretary of State, will not lift a finger to help our embassy in Benghazi because I personally want to see harm come to our ambassador, his staff and troops stationed there simply because I'm a monstrous person who will someday run for the presidency again and I want to give the Republicans fodder." Signed, Hilary Clinton, sworn Secretary of State.

Activate 180!!

Actually the FBI said she did something wrong and said she broke the law.

Wow, you are all embarrassing.

Activate 180!!

Sure he did and by break the law you mean she didnt break the law at all. But dammit you feel it!!

Closed caption is laughing at his own stupidity.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions." James Comey

He also said (as you read that) that if anyone else did what she did, that they would be charged.

LOL!!

And the repubs will piss away millions of dollars and countless hours looking for something that isn't there.

Just like the White Water/MonicaLewinsky/OvalOfficeBlowJob fiasco.

It's all about payback for Watergate.

Activate 180!!

Sure he did and by break the law you mean she didnt break the law at all. But dammit you feel it!!
"One hundred-and-ten emails in 52 email chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was top secret, at the time they were sent, 36 of those chains contained secret information and eight contained confidential information at the time." James Comey

So he claimed she "unintentionally" did it, and so therefore somehow charges will not be advised.

LOL!!!!

Cannot make it up folks.

And the repubs will piss away millions of dollars and countless hours looking for something that isn't there.

Just like the White Water/MonicaLewinsky/OvalOfficeBlowJob fiasco.

It's all about payback for Watergate.
Actually, the FBI director said he is fairly certain there is stuff there. Not that you care when a democrat violates the law.

I would have more respect for you if you just said or admitted that you think democrats ought to be able to violate laws.

That way you would not come across as such a double talking hypocritical arrogant piece of shit.

Forum List

Back