Republicans Newest Message: She Did SOMETHING, I just KNOW it!!!

At a time when emails and servers were a vague and murky issue, she made mistakes. Just as other Secretaries of State did. Was it intentional? No. Why would she intentionally do something that could cause her trouble later? She's not stupid. Republicans wont quit "investigating" her emails or Benghazi until they can find that one blatant email that said, "I, Hilary Clinton, Secretary of State, will not lift a finger to help our embassy in Benghazi because I personally want to see harm come to our ambassador, his staff and troops stationed there simply because I'm a monstrous person who will someday run for the presidency again and I want to give the Republicans fodder." Signed, Hilary Clinton, sworn Secretary of State.

At a time when emails and servers were a vague and murky issue, she made mistakes

This happened between 2008-2012, not the dark ages

Hillary did something I just know it! Sure they said Trey was doing the REAL investigation using information the other 8 investigations didnt have access to BUT Trey's findings said no wrong doing and now I hate Trey Gowdy TOO!! RABBLE!!

I trust the FBI and laughed everytime they met with Hillary because that showed she did SOMETHING wrong.

Activate 180!!

The FBI are a bunch of hacks!!!! She did something DAMMIT!! SOOOOOOMETHHHHIIING!! :crybaby:
Funny, their foreign policy is to do something.

Closed caption is laughing at his own stupidity.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions." James Comey

He also said (as you read that) that if anyone else did what she did, that they would be charged.

LOL!!

He didnt say charged you fucking idiot LMAO. Get your shit together

Hillary did something I just know it! Sure they said Trey was doing the REAL investigation using information the other 8 investigations didnt have access to BUT Trey's findings said no wrong doing and now I hate Trey Gowdy TOO!! RABBLE!!

I trust the FBI and laughed everytime they met with Hillary because that showed she did SOMETHING wrong.

Activate 180!!

The FBI are a bunch of hacks!!!! She did something DAMMIT!! SOOOOOOMETHHHHIIING!! :crybaby:
Actually the FBI said she did something wrong and said she broke the law.

Wow, you are all embarrassing.

Sure he did and by break the law you mean she didnt break the law at all. But dammit you feel it!!
"One hundred-and-ten emails in 52 email chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was top secret, at the time they were sent, 36 of those chains contained secret information and eight contained confidential information at the time." James Comey

So he claimed she "unintentionally" did it, and so therefore somehow charges will not be advised.

LOL!!!!

Cannot make it up folks.

Yes I guess when you type LOL that means what a prosecutor finds is rendered null and void. He didnt have evidence so he didnt charge her with anything. Simple.

Or you can go the more complicated route and claim that everyone is a liberal who are out to make republicans look bad. That seems to be popular

Closed caption is laughing at his own stupidity.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions." James Comey

He also said (as you read that) that if anyone else did what she did, that they would be charged.

LOL!!

He didnt say charged you fucking idiot LMAO. Get your shit together
He did not say charged me?

What does that mean?

Keep thinking hillary did not do anything wrong, keep thinking the FBI said she did not violate any laws.

LOL!!!

Oh she did a lot wrong - PER THE FBI. They just are not doing anything.

She LIED

She was Negligent

She was not Forthcoming

SHE's your nominee:bang3:

Activate 180!!

Spent a few years working on servers that handled top secret emails. If anyone had pulled the shit she did they would be busting big rocks into little ones at Ft Leavenworth

Bullshit...
So what part are you calling bullshit ? I served from 1996-2003 was a 74B spent 5 years at Ft Drum Ny doing trouble shooting on systems for FSB's. I spent 1 year 7 months ( 7 months stop loss) in Korea were I trouble shot networks, computer systems, and email servers for joint command intel units. Most of what I dealt with in Korea was considered TS/SCI. I saw more than one person get jammed up for mishandling information.

So I have to ask what the fuck are you calling bullshit on and what exactly is your experience in that world ?

I deal with your type of day to day Ops guys... I am amazed by how most of ye haven't a clue of the law... I have implemented complex IT systems on 4 continents...

Everytime I meet ye guys and you all try and tell me how it is... It is usually bullshit...

Now the FBI investigated this case and have knowledge of the evidence and the law than you... They have actual lawyers and investigators... I have been around the block enough to know that this previous Bush appointee does these things by the book...

"As a result, although the Department of Justice makes final decisions on matters like this, we are expressing to Justice our view that no charges are appropriate in this case.

I know there will be intense public debate in the wake of this recommendation, as there was throughout this investigation. What I can assure the American people is that this investigation was done competently, honestly, and independently. No outside influence of any kind was brought to bear.

I know there were many opinions expressed by people who were not part of the investigation—including people in government—but none of that mattered to us. Opinions are irrelevant, and they were all uninformed by insight into our investigation, because we did the investigation the right way. Only facts matter, and the FBI found them here in an entirely apolitical and professional way. I couldn’t be prouder to be part of this organization."

So when I say 'Bullshit', I have a lot more backing than a guy who never rose above IT Support....
IT systems you say ? What level of Government clearance did you have ?

Activate 180!!

Jennifer-Lawrence-saying-what.gif

18 USC 793, makes it a felony to "mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way"

WE NEED A SPECIAL INDEPENDENT PROSECUTOR

As Secretary of State, Hillary did probably above and beyond everybody else and everything else.

I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Forum List

Back