Republicans Newest Message: She Did SOMETHING, I just KNOW it!!!

Please I wouldn't vote for Trump either

So who do I vote for? Johnson?

I might as well stay home because like I said my vote won't matter

Hitlery doesn't care who you vote or don't vote for, as long as it's not Trump....

Wake the fuck up.....there is some serious shit going down, and it's happening on our watch.....
OK so I'm supposed to vote for anyone no matter if I want them to be pres or not

Sorry I have more integrity than that

Yes...yes...and back to my original point, your hitlery is pleased, and she is counting on you.....
Only an idiot like you would equate not supporting a person as supporting them

See ya

Only an idiot like you would support hitlery.....

It's your fucking choice....don't shoot me, the messenger, when I point out how utterly fucking worthless you are to America.....

Yes, now run away, as I beat you like the rented liberal mule you are....

Yeah not voting for someone is supporting them

got it

And proclaiming a win on the internet is about as much of an achievement as a medal in the Special Olympics

Two things only retards do

Hitlery doesn't care who you vote or don't vote for, as long as it's not Trump....

Wake the fuck up.....there is some serious shit going down, and it's happening on our watch.....
OK so I'm supposed to vote for anyone no matter if I want them to be pres or not

Yes...yes...and back to my original point, your hitlery is pleased, and she is counting on you.....

See ya

It's your fucking choice....don't shoot me, the messenger, when I point out how utterly fucking worthless you are to America.....

got it

And proclaiming a win on the internet is about as much of an achievement as a medal in the Special Olympics

No...real retards don't vote....

See ya

got it

only retards waste their time when they know their vote won't mean a thing

See ya

got it

No, again....only retards support hitlery...

Hillary did something I just know it! Sure they said Trey was doing the REAL investigation using information the other 8 investigations didnt have access to BUT Trey's findings said no wrong doing and now I hate Trey Gowdy TOO!! RABBLE!!

I trust the FBI and laughed everytime they met with Hillary because that showed she did SOMETHING wrong.

Activate 180!!

The FBI are a bunch of hacks!!!! She did something DAMMIT!! SOOOOOOMETHHHHIIING!! :crybaby:

You damned right she did something. She conducted the business of the SOS on a personal server.

Her stupidity and incompetence was on full display.

Color me shocked that you missed the obvious. Idiot.
Claudette, CC did not miss anything.

He just doesnt care if Hillary is crooked and a criminal or not, because all he is concerned about is getting his free shit.

CC is the kind of people that Franklin and Jefferson tried to warn us about.

IF Hillary also weakens our government and armed forces to disastrous levels, continuing Obamas policies, then thats just more icing on the cake.

And you *want* to see millions of Americans die in a civil war?

Are you certain about that?

How many of your family are you willing to see turned into a corpse?

How many wasted lives will it take to satisfy you, instead of getting off your dead ass and telling your friends to get out and vote in this election?

And you think I care because you think I'm voting for Trump?

I'm not voting this year because I'm sick of clueless idiotic politicians.
They are not clueless idiots. They only pretend to be so you wont realize that they are actually quite intelligent but evil and corrupt, serving their corporate masters and working to enslave you and your family.

How many wasted lives will it take to satisfy you, instead of getting off your dead ass and telling your friends to get out and vote in this election?
Puhlease

There's not going to be a civil war.

I will not vote for Trump because I think he won't be a good pres. The exact same reason I won't vote for Hillary

so I'm left with Johnson so why bother?

Why? Because God is guiding us through the night with a light from above?

How many nations that have ended up in Civil War had a population that thought that they would three years prior?

IF Hillary gets elected and starts setting up gun confiscation and starts to do it, there will be a Civil War.

The hundreds of thousands of good patriots that volunteered to fight for our country overseas are not going to sit on their asses like you and watch our government disarm the American people.

Puhlease

I will not vote for Trump because I think he won't be a good pres. The exact same reason I won't vote for Hillary

so I'm left with Johnson so why bother?

That's what all you liberals are saying.....

So saying I'm not voting this year is being a hillary cheerleader?
By not voting when you know the disgusting piece of shyte that Hillary is, you cast a vote for destroying our economy, our cities, our families and friends.
What if voting for Trump does the same thing?

America is doomed either way...

Hitlery wins and the economy collapses and we are forcibly disarmed causing mass riots of the makers....

Trump wins and cuts off uncle sugar and the takers riot.....

There is only one side for real Americans to be standing on when it comes....choose wisely.....

Hillary did something I just know it! Sure they said Trey was doing the REAL investigation using information the other 8 investigations didnt have access to BUT Trey's findings said no wrong doing and now I hate Trey Gowdy TOO!! RABBLE!!

I trust the FBI and laughed everytime they met with Hillary because that showed she did SOMETHING wrong.

Activate 180!!

The FBI are a bunch of hacks!!!! She did something DAMMIT!! SOOOOOOMETHHHHIIING!! :crybaby:
GUY!!!

bPJ3Hf9.jpg

Activate 180!!

GUY!!!

bPJ3Hf9.jpg

Director Comey said that 110 emails contained marked classified documents in them, and that would put me or you in prison by now.

But you are OK with that legal double standard as long as you get your free shit.

Forum List

Back